Taivas Farm Reviews

Taivas Farm 5
  • Morgan

Morgan Brown · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Engagement Party/Wedding Venue

Taivas Farm hosted my engagement party, and I’ve also booked this venue for my upcoming wedding! I highly recommend them! The owners Brett and Lisa, made sure everything was absolutely perfect for my engagement party! I know I can trust them with making sure everything goes just how I want on my wedding day! The venue is absolutely beautiful, and extremely affordable! I encourage you to go check them out and book with them today!! Great people who truly care about others! The view of this venue is breath taking!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Haley

Haley Gilliland · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful Venue!

This is such a beautiful place! I have booked my wedding and reception here for May 30, 2020 and I couldn’t be more excited! This is a very nice, family owned venue. The owners Brett and Lisa have been very tentative to my schedule and wants for my wedding day. I have had nothing but great service from these business owners since I first booked my wedding date and I wouldn’t want to have my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • allison

allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Joiner Wedding

We were the first wedding in this venue and they helped & provided us with so much! Whether it was decor, tables, they had it ALL. With two cabins and an apartment in the second story of the barn, this venue can hold the whole bridal party! It’s spacious in room and in land as it has 87 acres with a beautiful view of the mountain and the pond. Indoor and outdoor weddings are available, which is a plus because we planned ours to be outside but a rain storm came and we were able to change last minute! The family was so helpful in all of our wedding needs and overall we were so happy!! it was beauitful!!

Taivas Farm 6