Tag Visual Reviews

165 | Collegeville, PA

165 Reviews for Tag Visual

Skye · Married on 05/31/2014

So I cannot even start off this review without stating the obvious that TAG VISUAL went above & beyond for my husband & I on our wedding day! Aside from being friendly & polite over the phone & through email prior to wedding, it was an even better pleasure to having worked with TAG on the actual day. He was on time, awesomely friendly and was just as excited about the day ahead of us as the rest of us were. My bridal party was insane, a lot to handle you could say and TAG managed to capture all of the best & hilarious parts. Then for the celebrations afterward, he got it all on tape and made us an unbelievable Blu-Ray & amazingggg RECAP all in record time since the wedding date! People have not stopped complimenting the wedding recap since I posted to social media and brides-to-be keep asking who made this recap and how do I go about hiring them? TAG Videographers! I would give 100 Stars if it was possible to, And I will never be able to thank TAG Visual enough for making our day one to remember and giving us proof that it really was! I will always recommend them to any couple looking for a videographer, no one compares! Thank you so much TAG VISUAL, your magicians!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

skye · Married on 05/31/2014

So I cannot even start off this review without stating the obvious that TAG VISUAL went above & beyond for my husband & I on our wedding day! Aside from being friendly & polite over the phone & through email prior to wedding, it was an even better pleasure to having worked with TAG on the actual day. He was on time, awesomely friendly and was just as excited about the day ahead of us as the rest of us were. My bridal party was insane, a lot to handle you could say and TAG managed to capture all of the best & hilarious parts. Then for the celebrations afterward, he got it all on tape and made us an unbelievable Blu-Ray & amazingggg RECAP all in record time since the wedding date! People have not stopped complimenting the wedding recap since I posted to social media and brides-to-be keep asking who made this recap and how do I go about hiring them? TAG Videographers! I would give 100 Stars if it was possible to, And I will never be able to thank TAG Visual enough for making our day one to remember and giving us proof that it really was! I will always recommend them to any couple looking for a videographer, no one compares! Thank you so much TAG VISUAL, your Genius's!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Holly · Married on 05/10/2014

Pat was amazing!! He was on time and made sure he introduced himself when I got out of the limo. He was very professional and did an outstanding job! He stayed until the very end of the wedding. He is also willing to travel in order to deliver video if we wanted to! I would recommend everyone to him!

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • Kristy Beru

Kristy · Married on 03/29/2014

Pat was seriously AMAZING. There are not enough words to explain how grateful we are that we chose Tag Visual. From the very beginning Pat was so great, always so responsive to my many emails and questions and was so patient and nice about everything. During our wedding day, Pat really made me feel comfortable being in front of a camera. In fact, I didn't even realize he was there half of the time. As far as the wedding video goes, it is simply stunning. We had our recap in my email inbox within a few days of our wedding and it was SO amazing to be able to watch that when we got back from our honeymoon, what a GREAT surprise! The recap is so beautifully done. It's like he knew exactly what we wanted to see in it without even having to ask us. Not only that, the actual full video came less than 2 weeks after we got married!! Pat's work truly speaks for itself. A videographer was something I had to convince my husband to get, and after seeing Pat's work he was so happy that we chose him. His prices are affordable and his work is top notch. Tag Visual is the best around, and we would for sure recommend him to anyone searching for a remarkable and fast, wedding video. THANK YOU PAT!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Sean · Married on 03/08/2014

Tag Visual is the best in the business I am very happy with the work they have done

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Tag visual and Pat Taggart. He was extremely kind and accommodating. He was very efficient and effective! I received my video and highlight so quickly. All my guest raved on how wonderful he was and te amazing job he did!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Gina · Married on 01/24/2014

Pat was absolutely amazing!! We got our video and highlight video in one week and it's phenom! Everyone in the wedding loved working with him. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Pat Taggart and his team are phenomenal!! From the moment we met him, he got back to us with a quote and all information within a day. His prices are extremely competitive, and I truly feel like he and his team went above and beyond to create a video that truly exceeds expectations. He had our video teaser prepared and posted about 2 weeks after the wedding, and had our full Blu-Ray movie prepared a few days later. He answered all questions and requests very quickly, and was truly one of most reliable vendors that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for an amazing videographer, especially for what he charges.

Sent on 03/25/2014

danielle · Married on 12/31/2013

I could not have been happier going with Tag Visual as my videographer. From the start to the finish Pat was readily available for any questions or concerns I had. I even asked him questions about wedding traditions such as bouquet toss/garder toss, because he had seen so many weddings. His advice was very helpful. Regarding the video, there were 2 cameras, one stationary and the videographer catching all of those great moments. The short highlight video clip that Pat puts together before the entire video is finished was amazing. I watched it 20 times in the first week. This was an added bonus and kept me wanting more because it was so great. The entire video was awesome. I got it back so quickly and it was everything I could have asked for. As the bride there are so many things you do not get to see and Pat was able to catch all of those for me!! If you want to go with a fun, friendly, affordable, reliable videographer go with Tag Visual!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Jen · Married on 12/14/2013

I would strongly recommend using Tag Visual for your videographer for your wedding. We used Pat Taggart for our winter wonderland wedding on December 14, 2013 (yes, it snowed a few inches). We were so, so pleased with the results. We LOVED the recap video set to music and sent it to all our family and friends. I honestly think I watched it 10 times when we first got it. When we watched the complete video when we arrived back from our honeymoon it was like we were right there doing it all again. Pat really captured all the special moments of our special day! Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Joanne · Married on 10/25/2013

My Daughter was married Oct. 25. Pat Taggart of Tag Visual Media shot the wedding video...FANTASTIC! Pat was wonderful and easy to work with. He is very good at what he does...never intrusive, but there to capture everything that's going on. The quality of the video is excellent, as is the audio. The turn around for the finished product is fast! His 3+minute wedding highlights video is "to die for"! He is very talented in choosing the right clips, audio and music. I contracted with Pat after watching sample highlight videos...I knew ours would be great...and it was! It is facebook ready and family and friends who were not at the wedding really loved it, they got a true feel for our special day. Book Tag Visual Media...you won't be sorry.

Roger · Married on 10/19/2013

We liked all our wedding vendors but we liked Pat the MOST. We got his name from the Hotel du Pont because we wanted a videographer with experience in low-light environments. Well we got that and SO MUCH MORE.

On the big day he was both omnipresent and invisible at the same time. I barely noticed him, but then in the video footage it is clear that he was everywhere. He never shouted at us to look one way or the other, or do this or that, he just captured every moment of our day.

3 days after the wedding he had a highlight reel ready that we could post to social media, and a few days after that the whole video was done. Simply amazing.

Then on top of everything else he was able to add something truly unique to our wedding. We had seen on the internet a "slow motion video booth" and even though we'd never seen one before and Pat had never done one before, he figured out how to do it and it was SO MUCH FUN. There was a minimal extra equipment cost for this but it was worth every penny.

I couldn't possibly have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Katie · Married on 10/18/2013

If you are looking for a quality vidoegrapher who captures your day and all that is look no farther than Tag Visual. Exceptional quality of service (we can't stop watching the darn 4 minute highlight tape!!!), professionalism & loyalty to clients. We love you TAG Visual. Anyone doubting whether or not to hire a vidoegrapher to capture your day, do it, do it, do it and use TAG Visual. Amazing work!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Judy · Married on 10/12/2013

I just want to say pat is the best! I highly recommend using him if u want the best video to remember your special day! I got pat only a few days before my wedding and it was the best thing I ever did! He's very nice and always answered all my emails and calls promptly! And the best thing is he had my video finished so quick and I've watched it a million times! I highly recommend getting a video and u should all use tag visual!

Kevin · Married on 09/28/2013

TAG visuals provided videography for my wedding last month & we could not have been happier with the end result. TAG is extremely professional, easy to work with, and went well beyond expectations. Our wedding video was perfect & I would recommend booking them for any event

Sent on 10/28/2013

Tag Visual was awesome. Our video is amazing. Pat is enjoyable to work with.

Laura · Married on 09/14/2013

I used Tag Visual for Videography of my wedding. At first I wasn't sold on having a videographer for my wedding, however, I really wanted to have a short recap of the entire wedding day set to music. That was my main reason for hiring Tag Visual and I was not disappointed. My husband and I are so happy with the way the recap video turned out and the best part was, I was able to share the HD digital recap video with friends and family via social media and email less than a week after my wedding! Everyone LOVED it! We also received the DVDs of the entire wedding in about one week. Pat Taggart was always very responsive each time I emailed or called with a question. The videographer, Craig, that worked my wedding day was so nice and professional. I hardly knew he was there. He beautifully captured the most important moments of our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Tag Visual for your wedding!!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Karen · Married on 08/03/2013

I received Pat's name through a friend who used his services for his own wedding a year ago. After seeing their wedding video, my husband and I promptly jumped on the chance to book him for ours and we are so glad we did because he made our big day memorable for the rest of our lives! He was so professional and flexible that with all the planning, I truly felt as if he was one of the easiest things to check off the list. When the big day arrived, he hooked my husband up with a mini microphone so we could record our vows (with the video) and backed out of the craziness. Two weeks later, when we received our beautiful finished video, we could hear our vows crystal clear as well as relive every moment! He also provided us with a "sneak-peak" 2 minute video of the entire day for us to view and share with family and friends.

Many believe that videography is not necessary in weddings anymore, however I am beyond thrilled we didn't listen because the quality of our product far and away exceeded any expectation. I would absolutely recommend his services to others and have!

Thanks again, Pat!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lori · Married on 07/05/2013

Pat was the videographer at my daughter's wedding. He was absolutely fabulous. His work was outstanding. And much to our surprise, he had the video finished within a few days.(He even emailed us a highlight of the video before we received the final ones in the mail!!) The videos were the greatest. I can't rave enough. He captured all the perfect moments. We keep watching it over and over again. I would highly recommend him and will certainly use him again when I make another affair.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Erica · Married on 06/29/2013

Pat Taggart was the absolute best vendor we chose to book for our wedding! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tag Visual. Pat is incredible to work with and provides an excellent end product. We got our highlight video just 2 days after the wedding - not only was this super fast - but it was absolutely wonderful. It brought tears to our eyes, and it truly captured the day so well. We've had so many complements.

We just got our full video (less than 2 weeks after the wedding!), and it's wonderful too. I can't wait to watch it over and over again.

Pat really loves what he does, and it really shows. He's such a nice guy, and we loved working with him. There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Aixa · Married on 06/08/2013

Tag Visual exceeded my expectations.... Pat reached out to my daughter directly to ensure he covered all the basis for her Special day...her Wedding!!..when I received the video it bought tears to my eyes once again. As the Mother of the Bride I was not expecting a fast turn around in receiving the video. I thought it would take about a month as I know June is a busy time... Needless to say I received it within a week arfter the wedding with his dedication and passion towards his work he accomplished a deadline....we are so happy with his work and would inquiry in his services in the future.. Hiring tag visual to catch my daughter's every moment on her special day was worth it!!!! Thank you once again...

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Lehanna

Lehanna · Married on 06/08/2013

Where do I begin! Pat Taggart is amazing at his work! My video turned out to be more than what I expected it was beautiful. I cried all over again just watching it! He worked with me from beginning to end! He answered all my calls and was very responsive towards emails, text, etc! I even asked for a special request and he worked with me very well! I will always use his services when needed! And I received my video within one week after the wedding! Two thumbs up! Thanks Pat!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Michele · Married on 06/01/2013

Professional, great personalitiy, extremely efficient, and was able to capture all of our great moments on our wedding day. Recap was done the day after my wedding and it was hands down the best video I have ever seen. My husband and I cannot thank Tag Visual enough for their hard work! Pat Taggart is the best. We highly recommend to use this vendor!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Kathy · Married on 05/11/2013

This is second time we have used Pat at Tag Visual. My daughter was married 7/2011. We have also referred him to other friends and relatives. Does an awesome job and we continue to watch both videos from daughter and sons Weddings. Thank you for the memories Pat (Kathy & Bernie Sharp) Mark Gillespie and Lorrie Gillespie's parents.

Sent on 06/02/2013