Tag Visual Reviews

165 | Collegeville, PA

165 Reviews for Tag Visual

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Ray and Pat did an AMAZING job with our wedding video. Ray captured so many wonderful moments and we were told by the guests that they never even knew that he was there. We had our video by the time we came back from our honeymoon and it was a great way to return home! The video montage was simply wonderful, I still cry every time I watch it. Tag Visual is highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

Don't even bother looking anywhere else

Pat did our wedding almost three years ago and it was the best decision we made! He is amazing, and multiple friends of ours hired him after we used him! He had our highlight video back the week after our wedding, and by the time we got home from our honeymoon we had our full video back. He captured all the amazing moments from our wedding; even moments we weren't there to see. After three years, we still watch our highlight video all the time.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

I worked side by side with Pat Taggart at many weddings and events. I have seen him shine and excel at his true passion in life, directing and videography. Pat and Ryan are amazing at what they do! To make it even better, they love what they do! They are always trying to make their clients wildest dreams come true. They captured the beauty and excitement of the most amazing day of my life. I watch the video and get chills...it is so beautiful and well made it takes me back to the most amazing moment in my life again and again. I would not only recommend them but I would tell you that you've made a wrong decision if you hire someone else. Pat is the videographer other wedding industry professionals hire for their most beautiful moment why wouldn't you? If anyone would like a personal reference, call me at 267-446-9130, I would be thrilled to email you a link to my video and gush about how awesome I have thought Pat Taggart is for at least the last 10 years that I have known him. Stephanie (Burke) Salanik

Sent on 02/18/2017

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

Both Pat and Matt did such a wonderful job for our wedding on 8/13/2016. It's not easy to have someone following you around but Matt was amazing and truly captured the our day in the moment. Nothing forced! Pat was so easy to communicate with and our video was ready in less than two weeks! If you are looking for reasonable prices and great service I would highly recommend tag visual!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/03/2016

Pat from Tag Visual Media was beyond amazing. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful he is to work with. We got married July 3, 2016 at the Pen Ryn Mansion, and Pat had worked there before and knew the venue well. He is friendly, accommodating, flexible, and trusting. Planning with him was a breeze. The best part is that he LITERALLY responded to my emails within minutes and would call if further clarification was needed. On the day of the wedding he was prompt, friendly, professional, and made us all feel super comfortable. He blended in so perfectly, so that our video was a natural representation of the day. Two days after our wedding, he emailed us a highlight video that still makes me cry when I watch it. All of our family and friends have said they have never seen a highlight video so amazing. He does an excellent job of picking the right song, using snapshots of speeches and vows, and showing the best moments of the day. We continue to watch it over and over again. When we came back from our two-week honeymoon, he had our complete video edited and mailed it right to us. You get 3 blu-ray copies with a personalized cover, so each of our parents got to keep a video as well. The video was absolutely perfect and we are so happy we can live the day over and over through it. There are not enough positive things to say about Pat and Tag Visual Media - you definitely need to hire him for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Cailin · Married on 06/11/2016

Oh. My. Goodness. We cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have Pat and Matt from Tag Visual capture our very special day. From start to finish, Pat was always quick to respond to all of our questions and requests. We were so impressed with how they offered their expertise, but at the end of the day wanted to do whatever possible to make us feel comfortable and happy with the filming process. We had a small wedding and were worried about videography feeling like it was 'too much' - we almost called it off a few days before the wedding. BOY are we glad we went through with it! Matt was as non-intrusive and respectful to us and our guests as I could have possibly imagined. And then there was the video itself...absolutely amazing! It so perfectly captures everything about us as a couple and about our wedding. We could not be more happy with how it turned out. We just can't stop smiling every time we watch the highlight reel - and word on the street is that it has moved many of our guests and friends that couldn't make it to the wedding to tears (happy of course!). Thank you Pat and thank you Matt for this priceless gift!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Tara · Married on 06/10/2016

Pat from Tag Visual Media is phenomenal. I love my wedding video and couldn't imagine not having that to always look back on. Our wedding recap is amazing and has received praise from both guests and non-guests saying how it captured our day perfectly. Pat gets to know the couple as well as the guests and really reflects every aspect of the day in the video. I cannot recommend Tag Visual Media enough!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Renee · Married on 06/04/2016

Absolutely AMAZING is an understatement when it comes to Tag Visual Media! From the very first email exchange with Pat to the day of formalities with Ryan, both were extremely friendly and professional. Ryan was our shooter for the day and he made sure to capture every important (and hilarious) moment. Pat edited and compiled our video and recap and when I say it couldn't be more perfect I am not exaggerating at all! Our recap was a huge hit on my husband and I's social media accounts! Our full length DVD was also a huge hit and had our family laughing and crying for the entire piece. Tag Visual Media was one of the best decisions we could have made when it came to our wedding! You WON'T regret booking them!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Desiree · Married on 05/21/2016

Simply amazing! Our videographer for the day (Ray) was so nice to work with and he stayed hidden in the background, sometimes I forgot he was there shooting! I think this helped make everyone comfortable and let us know that all of the shots would be natural. We were never prompted to do or say anything, everything he captured was real!

Now Pat, is a creative genius! I watch our video at least five times a day because I can't get enough of it. Our video has so much character and it captures everything! Emotion and all of the fun we had! I can't say enough about Tag Visual Media. They are worth every penny and I highly suggest them to bride and groom's looking for a videographer!!

Our video was finished in about a week and we received the rough copy of our video shortly after! Simply amazing! So so happy! I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Heather · Married on 03/19/2016

We are so thankful that we hired Tag to do our wedding video! Initially we had not booked anyone because we were being budget-conscious, but when we realized we really wanted a video we reached out to Tag. My sister had used them previously, and she recommended them highly. They were also the most well-priced option we could find around. That said, the video's beauty and quality is more than we could have ever expected. We received it one week after our wedding - an amazing turnaround time, and a really exciting thing to receive while on our honeymoon. The video was beautifully done and captured the feeling of the whole day. In addition to the beautiful video, Pat and his brother Ryan (who actually shot our wedding) were so nice to work with. They are completely laid back and made the entire experienced stress free. They also were incredibly kind and provided additional filming behind what we had contracted for. (They also sent us the video before even receiving payment, because they don't ask for payment until the video is complete, which is a reflection of their attitude generally).

Overall, we are so happy we hired them. Video initially seemed like something we did not want to spend money on with all the other expenses, but my husband and I cannot stop watching it, and we are so glad we have it forever. Thanks Pat and Ryan!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Tag Visual's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Heather! So glad we could make you and Ian happy.

Delinda · Married on 01/02/2016

Ryan was AWESOME...we had a blast that day and he captured it all on the video. We only got to see the recap right now, but I am sure the actual video will be amazing. I seriously cannot stop watching it!!! Anyone that is looking for a videographer to capture your special day these are the guys to contact. The BEST part is you don't have to pay the full balance until you get the actual video. That luxury will save you a ton when you are pinching every dime to the very last second before the actual day. Give Tag Visual a call you won't be sorry.

Sent on 01/12/2016

WOW - Pat was truly an incredible part of the day. He went above and beyond and created a beautiful video that brought us all to tears.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Riki · Married on 10/24/2015

Pat was literally the BEST vendor for our wedding. DJs and Photographers are extremely important but the Videgraphy was the ONE thing we wanted the most and the quality work that Pat provided far exceeded our expectations. From our first meeting in late 2014, we both knew that we didn't even have to bother contacting another Videographer as Pat had us sold from the start. On our wedding day, he showed up promptly, talked with the both of us and did a phenomenal job.

Everyone that attended the wedding and for those who couldn't attend couldn't wait to see the final product. We got our 4 minute clip back in less than a week! We were on our honeymoon and received an email from Pat letting us know he was finished with the video clip and sent us a link. I think we both watched the video 30 times that night and were just amazed how awesome the footage was. When we returned from the honeymoon, we sent Pat the check for his services and received our entire video within a few days, and we would have had it sooner if we had brought our checkbook with us :). I still watch the video a few times a week because it was THAT GOOD!

I recommend anyone to use Tag Visual as you will get quality service and a quality video that will just blow you away. Keep up the great work Pat, we both truly appreciate the work you did on such an important day in our lives. Thank you so much!

Scott & Riki

Sent on 01/11/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2015

Tag Visual was super responsive, and professional. I loved working with Pat from day one, and our highlight video captured the essence of the wedding so perfectly, that I've watched it hundreds of times and it still brings tears to my eyes! We received our full length videos on Blu-Ray and because we didn't have a player, Pat was kind enough to send a DVD so we didn't have to wait to watch until we got our Blu-Ray player. What an amazing vendor!

Sent on 01/15/2016

alyssa · Married on 10/02/2015

We had an amazing experience with TAG Visual Media and would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer to look no further. The whole process was easy, laid back, flexible and stress free. We weren't sure about getting a videographer for our wedding day but after receiving our wedding video 2 days ago we couldn't be happier that we chose TAG to document our day. We were nervous about having 2 photographers AND a videographer following us throughout the day but we barely even knew Pat was there. Our guests loved having him there for the reception (they can't wait to see themselves on our DVD!) and even mentioned him basically being invisible during the ceremony. To anyone who can't decide if they should splurge for a videographer- DO IT! Pictures are great but they don't capture true emotion...I promise, you will not regret it, we look forward to watching our DVD (and blu-ray!) every year on our anniversary. Thanks again Pat!! Xo, Alyssa & Sean

Sent on 10/28/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

Tag visual is absolutely number one in the business!!! We are more than happy with our wedding video & I haven't stopped watching it since! We received our highlight video super fast too! It was just beautiful. Pat was so so nice and I'm so happy we chose tag to video our special day! They really are the best!
    Thanks again,
    xo Shannon & Chris

Sent on 10/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2015

Pat was a pleasure to work with from the initial email I sent him inquiring rates for our wedding day. Pat agreed to film for us for 9 hours (we did a first look) on our day which was extremely generous and accommodating. He was personable, genuine, funny, and made us feel at ease. It's not often that you meet someone for the first time and feel totally comfortable with them! He captured such special moments for us in a way that made us see/feel the emotions all over again. He had our recap to us in literally 2 days and we could not stop watching it. Pat truly made our day special and I am so thankful we had him with us for our special day! Don't go with anyone else!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Tag Visual for our wedding this September. Pat (owner) was recommended to us by a friend, and after seeing the work he did for their wedding we knew it would be a great fit for us. Pat was always so quick to respond to any emails or questions that we had, and was available by email or phone which was so great for our ever changing schedules. Ryan was our videographer the day of our wedding, he somehow managed to capture every moment of our day while blending right in to the background! As part of our package in addition to the full length video, Pat included a 3 minute highlight reel of our wedding. Just four days after our wedding, we received our highlight reel and were able to relive every moment all over again. We were able to share it with all of our friends and family and have gotten nothing but rave reviews. The price for their service is so reasonable, especially for the quality of work that was done. We couldn't be happier with the work the guys at Tag Visual did for us and would HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you again!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

john · Married on 09/18/2015

Pat was absolutely amazing in every aspect. He is so easy to work with and by far the best in the business. Not only did he have our sample video done while we were away on our honeymoon, but a week later when he had the entire video done. We can not possibly explain in words how happy we are with Tag Visual. Another nice thing they offer is besides a $100 deposit you don't pay for the video until after the wedding. As you may know weddings are very expensive at the end so its nice to have the option to pay after you get all the cards from your guests. You will be truly impressed with Pat from beginning to end!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/12/2015

I will be the first to say we did not plan on using a videographer to save money. Last minute, we decided to look around and came across Tag Visual. Not only do they have a very competitive price, but they also do amazing work. We just received our highlight video and we could not be more pleased or more obsessed! Pat shot our video and he was very professional, very prompt, very nice and helpful. You do not even realize he's there at all (in a good way!). We cannot wait to receive our full video because we know it will be nothing short of amazing. Thank you Pat for allowing us to relive the best day of our lives over and over again, we could not be more grateful to you and all you've done!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Chelsey · Married on 06/20/2015

Tag Visual was amazing to work with! They shot our wedding day and it was absolutely incredible, we cannot stop watching the video over and over again. We originally weren't going to hire a videographer, but after seeing his work through a family friend we knew we had to hire tag visual too and we are not disappointed. It's really great to have to show family members who may have missed the big day and just as a remembrance of the best day of our lives. They were so kind and helpful throughout the entire planning period all the way up to the big day. I want to show our video to the world! It's awesome -I've had to many people tell me they have to watch it more than once and we couldn't agree more. Thank you tag visual!! xox

Sent on 06/30/2015

Kristi · Married on 06/20/2015

If I had to choose one aspect of our wedding to replicate for any and all future events, I'd have Tag Visual there. The recap video Pat creates is literally incomparable to anything I have ever seen in terms of wedding videos. He is a true professional. On time, well dressed and adept at making everyone feel at ease and comfortable. The quality Pat provides is worth double what we paid. I can not express my gratitude enough for capturing our wedding so perfectly!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Julia · Married on 05/30/2015

Pat was AWESOME. I spent a long time trying to decide if I should have a videographer at our wedding. Eventually, a coworker showed me Pat's work for her own friend's weddings, and I was sold. Pat himself (the owner) shot our wedding. He was easily accessible before the wedding. We had one phone call before the event and I was immediately impressed with how kind he was. On the day of the event, he arrive early and was very, very flexible. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had every shot that we could want of our wedding day. He worked with our photographers and other vendors and I hardly even knew that he was there. To make things even more amazing...the day after our wedding he emailed us our "trailer!" We were able to see it before we even left for our honeymoon. It brought tears to my eyes. I truly do not have the words to express how grateful I am to Pat for capturing our wedding on film. I recommend Pat to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. And if you're on the fence... DO IT!! There is nothing better than having your wedding captured on film to share with friends and family for years to come.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Pat and his brother Ryan (shot our wedding) were fantastic! Very professional and nice. Our video recap was done in 3 days and our video within the week. They are both everything we wanted in a video! They stay in the background and capture every perfect moment. I would encourage anyone looking for a wedding videographer to use them.

Sent on 06/15/2015

charlene · Married on 05/23/2015

Pat and tag visual media were exceptional! I went back and forth on having a videographer for the wedding and I am so glad that we decided to hire one. As much as I love the photographs there is something really special about watching the wedding and the vows that a photo cannot always capture. The big day goes by so fast and it is inevitable that as the bride/groom you will miss parts of the day..whether it is a relative tearing up the dance floor or a line from the maid of honor's speech. Having the video allows you to relive the milestone over and over with your family and friends. Therefore, my first piece of advice is to hire a videographer. My second piece of advice is to hire Pat and Tag Visual. Pat was extremely professional and organized throughout the planning. There was no additional stress with hiring the videographer and Pat made the choice a simple one. His prices are extremely reasonable and the quality of the video is worth way more than what he charges. Within a week of our wedding we already had the highlight reel and it was amazing! And then immediately after we had the entire DVD in our mailbox. Nothing is more exciting than opening up a DVD and seeing you and your husband as the "lead actors" on the case. Matt was our videographer for the Philadelphia wedding and without knowing us he really captured who we are as a couple throughout the day. Pat's editing was perfect and also captured the important people in our lives and moments from the day. This is a video we will have for the rest of our lives and I promise you will regret not getting a videographer for the wedding. You will also regret if you do not choose Tag Visual for the job!

Sent on 07/07/2015