Table Wraps Ltd. Reviews

4 | Jericho, NY

4 Reviews for Table Wraps Ltd.

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

Initially, I had a horrible experience with another event rental company and I was not going to get table wraps for my venue. Then I saw some photos on social media of the work that Table Wraps did with chair sashes and I fell in love. I contacted them, got a consultation and quote and immediately booked them. Their store front is very nice and easy to get to and everyone that works there is lovely. The process was so easy and I made two quick payments to reserve them. The chairs came out beautiful and I received a ton of compliments on all our decor. I would recommend them and use them again for any event.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2017

I got married on November 17, 2017 and used Table Wraps for my linens. Everyone at Table Wraps was an absolute pleasure to work with. They gave me beautiful rentals that transformed my ballroom! My guests cannot stop telling me how breathtaking my room was. I recommend this vendor to every bride and groom!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Thank you Judy for providing the most beautiful linens (tablecloths & napkins) for my wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Sandra · Married on 09/24/2011

3.5

The table linens for my wedding were gorgeous. The staff assisted in putting the best combination with great patience. They were very friendly, receptive and accomodating. A bit pricey, but you won't be disappointed!! Lots of beautiful designs, fabric and colors to choose from, excellent selection.

Sent on 10/23/2011