Table Field Catering Reviews

82 | Baltimore, MD

82 Reviews for Table Field Catering

Matthew · Married on 06/02/2018

My wife and I can’t say enough about our positive experience with Tablefield catering. From our initial consultation up through the day of the wedding, Paul and his team were great to work with. Paul went above and beyond to work through big-picture items (stations or family style) and decisions about the details (what dish a cold soup was to be served in). Like every couple, we had some main items that were important to us. . Paul not only helped us with food, he developed a timeline, a floorplan and a general flow for the evening. His ideas meshed with ours and helped us plan a wedding that was unique to us, worked perfectly in the venue and made our guests have a great time. The food was exactly what we wanted: a balance between items that would appeal to our more traditional family, while still impressing our foodie friends. Finally, working directly with the owner of the company, and the person who will be cooking for you the day of the wedding, gave us more piece of mind than working with a larger, less personal catering company. Overall, I’d recommend Paul to anyone looking for a caterer for their big day.

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • W

Westy · Married on 11/05/2017

Paul, Victor, and the rest of the team were spectacular while catering our farm wedding this spring. Throughout the planning process, Paul was creative, collaborative, and flexible. We created the menu together and were able to try it at his venue. Yum!! All of the ingredients were fresh and full of flavor. It is clear that Paul loves what he does. During the event, his team had to deal with mud and rain, but never complained. They delivered a delicious meal that everyone raved about. We heard again and again "this is definitely not regular wedding food." People were thrilled and so were we! We would recommend Table Field Catering to everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • User5552620 · event on: 06/27/2015

Using Table Field Catering for my husband's birthday party was a huge relief and time saver for me. I had a very pleasant planning meeting with Paul and then we communicated via email prior to the party. The guests were very complimentary of the food and the service, and I was able to enjoy the party because Paul and his team of servers and bar tender took care of the details all night. It was really helpful that they arrived two hours early for set-up and were able to clean up. It was also great that the bar tender was able to stay through the end of the party even though the rest of the team left early after clean-up. The food was delicious and attractively set up. We would love to use Table Field Catering for future events!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

Paul and Rebecca run a thoughtful, community-oriented and DELICIOUS business and we couldn't have been happier that they played such a large part in our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved Table Field's incredible food, especially the mushroom risotto, antipasti, arctic char, and tuscan chicken (but actually they loved everything, I'm just highlighting my favorites!). Chef Paul pays attention to the character and the origin of each of his ingredients and it really shines through in the way he talks about food and in the actual product.

Rebecca was very supportive throughout the planning process and even saved me during the cocktail hour with a plate of much-needed appetizers! Don't be afraid to ask Rebecca questions—she was always willing to answer ours and was very responsive. Any project managers, I'd recommend making your own spreadsheets, as I didn't find T-F's very user friendly. The day itself went off without a hitch and I felt 100% comfortable at every moment knowing that the food and flow were in their hands.

Overall, I highly recommend working with Table Field for any event, big or small, casual to black tie. I have the fullest confidence that they will make your event very memorable. I wish I could have my wedding all over again!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Adriana · Married on 05/16/2015

For our wedding in May 2015, we knew we wanted a unique caterer who could make us a Cuban/Puerto Rican dish to serve to our guests. It was important for us to serve food that was meaningful to our family, not your typical wedding meal. When we found Table Field, I knew instantly we had found sowmthing unique when I saw Ropa Vieja (a traditional Cuban fish of shredded flank steak) on their sample menu. That's not something you can just get anywhere. As soon as we reached out and started working with Paul and Rebecca, we knew we didn't want to look any further. More than just serving a unique meal (and delicious which we established in our tasting), the two of them were so organized, warm, professional, knowledgable, and clearly passionate about what they do and creating wonderful events for their clients. It was a joy to work with them and they helped make our event a unique, memorable one. I was and am so proud of being able to serve meaningful, delicious food to my guests. They made that possible. The only recommendation I have for any future prospective customers is to be aware that this is not catering that will be cheap. You pay for what you get...the professionalism and the passion for the food are unusual in a caterer. Your event is truly special to them and it shows, but be prepared to carve out more of the budget to have them. As long as you go in with that mentality, you will be pleased with what you get. They will not disappoint, that I am confident of!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Tim · Married on 10/25/2014

It was a pleasure working with Paul and Rebecca. We were first interested in hiring them as our caterer after our first conversation with Paul. He emphasized his approach of sourcing all of the food locally and, most importantly, farm fresh! I later met with Paul to create our wedding menu and he was very open to input on what we wanted for our wedding. He had great suggestions on additions and specific items that would elevate the meal.

Before selecting Dionysus’ Kitchen, we went to a menu tasting, and what can I say, the food was delicious! We were sold. Paul and Rebecca helped us to think through the details of our wedding day and pointed out things we had overlooked. The braised short ribs were a hit, as were the sweet potato latkes during cocktail hour. Two weeks after our wedding we are still receiving rave reviews on the food.

On our wedding day the Dionysus’ team provided fantastic service and worked very hard to ensure our special day went off without a hitch. We are extremely pleased and thank Dionysus’ Kitchen for their integral part in our wonderful wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Karen · Married on 09/20/2014

We loved working with Paul! He's engaging, honest, and creative, and his catering was fantastic. Our friends are all very into food and wine, and they couldn't stop talking about the fantastic menu he put together for us. We had four different "international" stations, and everyone especially loved the Polynesian station. Kahlua pork with curried coconut and corn, I think? Anyway, it was super cool and delicious.

His ingredients were mostly (maybe all?) locally sourced, and the leftovers donated to a shelter, which made us really happy. Plus, his prices are totally reasonable, and he let us bring in our own wine.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Jeff · Married on 09/13/2013

I contacted Paul and Rebecca after reading through their website and a few reviews. My now-wife and I were looking for a catering company to provide good food for our wedding reception. We had some very unusual and specific menu requests to try and provide a taste of home for all of our guests, and Paul and Rebecca delivered! Not only was the food excellent, but they took care of all of our equipment rental, including decorations and linens. Throughout the entire process, they were eminently professional and incredibly personable. They responded promptly to our emails and calls and addressed our (many!) concerns and some last minute changes. The price was on the high side of our budget, but it was well worth it - we got everything we wanted and more, and Paul and Rebecca were happy to help us find places to trim costs in order to preserve what was important for us.

The most important aspect for us was the quality of the food. We have all been to weddings where the food felt like adequate, but mass-prepared and fairly generic fare. From the beginning, Paul was incredibly receptive to our needs and very knowledgeable and talented in the kitchen. He invited us to his home to taste the food planned for the event, and while we loved it we were concerned that the food at the event would not live up to what we had tasted at his house. The food at the event was just as delicious as the meal we had in Paul and Rebecca's dining room, and just as personal. We are still getting compliments from guests about how delicious everything was. We had a buffet-style dinner, so the waitstaff did not have to provide an overwhelming amount of service, but what they did do was executed flawlessly. I have no doubt that they would be just as exceptional for full service.

Overall, Paul and Rebecca were a joy to work with and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 04/13/2013

Where do we begin? Choosing Dionysus' Kitchen was probably the best decisions we made among the many decisions we had to make during our wedding planning process. When we started looking for caterers we really wanted to find someone who was locally sourced and environmentally friendly (recycle!) as these were important factors for us. Not only was Dionysus big about recycling, but they were also conscious about minimizing the amount travel to and from venues (most of our meetings were conducted over skype or phone which made it convenient for us living in downtown DC).

Paul and Rebecca listened to our wishes and crafted a menu that suited our needs and our guests. And they made sure to keep things locally sourced as much as possible along with customizing menu items for our guest with dietary restrictions - they even made separate plates for our guest with nut-allergies, vegan and gluten-free diets!!! And the food - AMAZING! We are still hearing from guest how much they enjoyed the food. Nothing greasy/oil or tasted like it was made in bulk, the entire menu was delicious and healthy.

On the service side, Rebecca was very attentive to our needs and responded quickly to emails or phone calls. She was easy to talk to and offered several great recommendations when making decisions for day of services. She was very conscious about our guests needs and how the flow of the evening would go - making it a priority to keep our guest as comfortable as possible. She thought of everyones needs and truly came up with a site layout that was perfect for the type of experience we wanted to create.

We could not be happier with the whole experience and for choosing Dionysus' Kitchen as our wedding caterers! We hope we can find an excuse to use them again for future events and we will definitely recommend to other brides and grooms looking for top-notch caterers in the area.

Sincerely,
    Jacqueline & Evan Quasney
    April 13, 2013

Sent on 04/19/2013

Claudia · Married on 05/29/2011

Paul and Rebecca are an awesome team. When we started out looking for our caterer we really wanted someone who was going to focus on local/sustainable food, provide great service, be mindful of waste, and make delicious homemade food. We are serious about our food and wanted it to be a memorable, enjoyable and delicious part of the wedding. The first time I called, Paul and I talked for almost an hour and I knew that we were going to work well together. He explained what foods would be available locally around the time of the wedding, and what foods would be hard to get, or not worth getting because they wouldn't have as much flavor as something else we could get locally and use. I asked him how Dionysus deals with leftover food and they answered exactly as I had hoped-- a combination of donation and composting. (In the end we actually didn't have that many leftovers because people kept asking for seconds, but Dionysus was happy to wrap up the leftovers for me and my husband to eat!).
    Paul also suggested serving the meal family style, which I had never experienced at a wedding but immediately agreed with him that it would be a good idea. It created such a communal feeling at the tables-- like we were all at a family dinner enjoying the meal with each other. In addition, the food comes out fresher and faster to your guests, doesn't have to sit under a heat lamp, and I think requires slightly less servers over all. It was win-win and we loved the vibe it added to our wedding.
    Let's cut to the chase though-- the food was amazing! Everything truly ended up being delicious! We went into the menu development meeting with some ideas and spent a long time discussing options that would include the flavors we like, the food that was available locally in late May around MD, and a menu that was both fun and included nods to our families (Italian, Jewish and Austrian). When I had some second thoughts a few days after the menu development meeting, I talked to Paul about some changes we wanted to make, and I was worried he would be annoyed about accommodating us since we had already set the menu, but he was incredibly helpful and completely understood what we were looking for. He put extra effort into finding certain pieces of the meal that we requested and scoping out different options to make us happy. The menu ended up being fun, delicious, and enjoyed by all. We had a ton of comments from various people telling us how great they thought the food was! The service was also great. Rebecca really has the management side of this business down!
    Finally, one touch that we're really glad we had Paul do was the menu announcement. Basically he comes out and tells the guests what they're about to eat. We thought this was really neat because guests were able to hear where the food came from directly from the chef, instead of us wasting paper and money on menu cards. It really felt like we were about to eat a meal cooked specially just for us by having the chef out there talking to us about it! Everyone could tell this was no ordinary cookie cutter catering company.
    Overall I would highly recommend Dionysus. The service is personal, the menu ideas are creative, and the execution is excellent in both food and service quality.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Jenny · Married on 03/27/2010

I hired Dionysus Kitchen for my recent reception. The food was excellent, much better than traditional wedding fare. The now-wife and I greatly enjoyed the Caribbean jerk chicken and the "mashed root vegetables". The owners present a very high quality of service solely because they limit the number of events they are willing to work, so make sure to contact them long before the wedding day.

Sent on 03/29/2010

Brad · Married on 09/12/2009

We didn't give ourselves a whole lot of time to prepare for our small and simple backyard wedding, but choosing Dionysus' Kitchen made planning for it a whole lot easier. It was important to us to have an outstanding meal for our guests, instead of the same old dry chicken breast or salmon. After sampling DK's cooking at two previous events, it was no question. They worked with us to create a non-traditional, Italian-inspired, meal made primarily from fresh, local and organic ingredients. We and all of our guests loved the food. The final cost was a little more than we initially wanted to spend, but given the outcome, we feel we got our money's worth.

If I had to make a criticism, I would say that clients of DK should come in prepared to stand up for what they want. DK have done a lot of these events, and they are clearly passionate about what they do, but that means they have a specific view of how the event should be, which might not be exactly what the client wants. That being said, they were completely flexible and accommodating once we reiterated (or finally decided) what we wanted. We know that we changed things after the fact, and DK didn't bat an eye but gave us what we wanted. And once all the decisions were finally made, they took care of everything in a very professional manner. One of the tricky things was that we wanted a particular style of glassware that wasn't readily available. DK took the extra step to double check that it was the right type of glass without us asking for it, and it was good that they did because the glass we originally picked wasn't the right one!

Bottom line, if we need another caterer, we would pick Dionysus Kitchen again.

Sent on 10/15/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't recommend Table Field strongly enough. I interviewed at least six caterers before I settled on them, and although others bid cheaper, we immediately knew that Table Field would be worth the money. Paul helped us structure our event the way that a wedding planner would - he walked us through every decision and helped us establish the timing. I didn't realize I what details I hadn't addressed until he raised them - I realize now that the event would not have gone nearly as smoothly without his advice. We had special requirements - the wedding was in our home and the kitchen was immediately adjacent to the dining area. Every other caterer wanted to use our kitchen to cook, or at least warm food. Paul brought in a portable kitchen parked outside so that all our guests observed was seamless service - the mess and the noise was completely off site. Just as importantly (more importantly?) the food itself was fantastic. Paul uses all locally sourced ingredients and is extremely attentive to the quality of his ingredients - he gathered the mushrooms for our first course risotto himself! My husband and I are vegetarian, but most of our guests are not. Paul made sure that many of the dishes were vegetarian without shortchanging the rest of us at all. There were some very discerning palates in the room and they assured me that the steaks he served for the main course were top-notch. We have the satisfaction of knowing we threw a party that will be remembered for itself - not just because we were married. Thank you Paul.

Sent on 07/09/2017

If you want to have great food at your wedding that your guests will rave about, go with Table Field catering. While there are plenty of other things that distinguish them, the bottom line is that they do a great job of preparing and serving an elegant and mouthwatering menu for a large group of people.

When we first met with Paul, we weren't sure exactly which direction we wanted to take with catering - we just knew we wanted the food to be good! He did a great job of quickly getting down to what we wanted and helped us put together a seasonal, locally sourced menu that also tied in both of our family traditions. My husband's father is from Georgia (the country), and Paul prepared two very authentic and totally delicious appetizers using spices from Georgia. It was very impressive - he hadn't even had them before! Our guests couldn't get enough of them!

It is clear that he takes pride in preparing great food, and he also made it clear that he was dedicated to our wedding and took ownership of being our primary vendor (we didn't have a planner) from the start. He helped brainstorm and coordinate the event, from the timing to the look. We didn't have access to our venue until right before the event, but his team took the stress out of it by setting up all of the reception hall decorations. He has years of experience in the industry and gave us good practical advice.

We would highly recommend Table Field - especially if serving high quality food to your guests is one of your top priorities!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Keegan · Married on 06/14/2014

Paul and Rebecca were wonderful to work with, and the food was fantastic. Paul was so helpful in the planning of our menu- we wanted everything to be local and in season, which helps sustainability, as well as the final price. The only negative comment I have is the pork wasn't great- the pork itself was about a C+, but the strawberry rhubarb compote was great, just not enough for the serving. Other than that, people are still raving about the collard greens; yes, people actually ate them and loved them, including my family from the Midwest. I will absolutely use them for catering in the future, and I am currently trying to convince my sister-in-law to use them for her wedding next year.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Gina · Married on 06/09/2012

We hired Dionysus Kitchen for our June 2012 wedding and couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

During the first meeting Paul won us over with his cooking, style and attention to details. Even more, we loved that Paul and Rebecca truly care about sourcing locally and are environmentally conscious. We met with many other caterers and felt that their operations were more about quantity and less about quality. Sharing a special meal with your closest friends/family at your wedding should not feel rushed or generic...

Paul and Rebecca are extremely professional but still provide a homegrown and authentic vibe. Our menu requests were welcomed and they understood our aesthetic. We had a rustic vegetarian italian meal made with fresh, in-season ingredients. We had Paul introduce his menu to our guests and we served everyone family-style. Even with 140 people, our wedding felt intimate. Everyone raved about the food and I still dream about that lemon pasta!

Its hard to find people who do simple well...but Diyonysus Kitchen gets it. Our family has used them again since then and we look forward to the next time!

PS...please open up a restaurant!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2010

Catering was a very important part of the reception for me personally. Many of my friends and I went to culinary school together and now work in the hospitality industry. Because of this my secret fear was my very modest budget wouldn't be able to provide a meal that would meet expectations. Paul and Rebecca at Dionysus Kitchen put all these fears to rest.

From our first conversation, Paul was warm and enthusiastic. He listened to what I wanted and created a proposal that highlighted delicious seasonal and local food. He easily won my parents and groom over at the tasting at his home.

There was a small rocky patch when my husband and I unexpectedly moved to Texas two months before the wedding. Things went from Paul and I planning the foods and other details, to Rebecca and my groom ironing out details about the site and service. The switch led to a a bit of mutual miscommunication over chairs and a tent that all worked out in the end.

Thanks to Paul and Rebecca, my mom got her wish of being able to show up at the winery and have an amazing time without needing to worry or do anything. Everything was set up perfectly. All of our guests enjoyed the appetizers during the cocktail hour and dinner. Several of my guests have celiac disease.They were happy with the special accommodations Paul and Rebecca made to work around their gluten allergy. The part that made me the happiest was how quickly Rebecca and Paul's staff realized what monster appetites my husband and his groomsman have. They made sure there were extra platters of food from the 3-course family style meal for our table. The food was so good I even saw my husband eating the tomatoes in the salad. He never does that :)

Sent on 10/04/2010

Carolyn · Married on 01/07/2012

It was very important for us to find a caterer that actually catered to us...not just a company that would put our event on their calendar and think about it for the first time the week before. Paul and Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and imporant from the very first tasting in their very own home. This quality of service continued throughout the wedding planning process and was so greatly appreciated during the stressful time of wedding preperation. Paul has such a love for food and Rebecca does a great job working closely with the clients on the logistics of the event which makes for a great combination.

It was important for us to honor the groom's Arab heritage and Paul made some of the best Mediterranean dips and grape leaves for the cocktail hour. For the dinner portion, we opted for a "family style" meal with a salad course, a pasta course and a main course. Paul put a lot thought into our menu and helped us create something outside of the staple filet and crabcake Baltimore wedding menu. The main course of the short ribs were especially very good and tender.

Overall we had a great experience with Dionysus kitchen. They knew our venue very well which is really key when it comes to knowing what works and doesnt work for the space. Rebecca was very responsive whenever we had questions and needed to make changes, especially in the days leading up to the wedding. Dionysus is extremely thorough and brought us into every decision making process for our event...from how many forks and wine glasses we needed to how the flow of event should go.

As for a few recommendations to future couples...We would advise skipping the pasta course or combining it with the main course to help speed up the serving time. Our main goal was to get the dancing and the party started, and for us the service time for the meal was longer than we would have liked. Also, you are a full participant in deciding logistics for the event which is good or bad depending on your planning personality. Overestimate on a few items...think about adding more servers than recommended and ample barware for your guests if you'd prefer not to switch to plastic when they run out.

Overall we would recommend Dionysus Kitchen without reservation. Weddings are such personal and special events, not just on the day of but during the months leading up to them, and Paul and Rebecca make it such a pleasurable process. They really define the word "caterer" as they truely "cater" to all of your needs. Without a doubt, Paul and Rebecca will do everything to make your event a special and memorable affair!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Katie · Married on 05/14/2011

We were so happy that we had Dionysus Kitchen Cater our wedding. Paul and Rebecca were a pleasure to work with and were so helpful in making the day great. They had great patience, were always accessible to answer questions and offered invaluable ideas and advice. Paul truly takes time to develop a menu that you will enjoy and that speaks to your personality and values. Rebecca was extremely helpful with the details of the day and spent an entire day helping us come up with the timeline of the day and finalizing the reception details while handling the floor plan for the site and setting up the decorations the day of. While their service and attention to detail were excellent so was the delicious food. Everything came together so nicely and tasted delicious. The family style meal was unique and personal and set the tone for a wonderful evening. We would recommend Dionysus Kitchen for anyone looking for a caterer for their event.

Many thanks to Paul and Rebecca!

Sent on 06/25/2011
  • bijal

Bijal · Married on 05/16/2009

Marrying both Indian and Catholic backgrounds is a challenge in itself. Choosing a suitable caterer was an even scarier concept for us to ensure both families would enjoy their meals and overall wedding experience. The following will explain why we decided to use Dionysus’ Kitchen and why we would recommend them for any occasion or culinary event.
    From the very beginning, DK was eager and up to the challenge. Paul spoke of being extremely detail-oriented, thorough, genuine, and excited. Just to prove how passionate he was to cater to our needs, he invited us both to his home (wow) for a test run to see if we found his organic creations to be up to our individual standards. After four hours of tasting and samples, we left with very few fears that this just might actually work out.
    Once we chose a venue, his wife Rebecca came to the site to complete the logistical portion. She was as well-prepared as we had hoped, with both visual diagrams and ideas for a rain plan. She was obviously very organized and detail-oriented.
    DK worked with each one of my other vendors seamlessly. I worked with Susan from Select Events to pick linens and they did the rest. DK set up all my escort cards and other items. Paul was very accommodating when it came to rethinking about renting a kitchen tent, which saved me significant money. They are boutique, and in using them, we expected to spend the money, but their service transcended the delicious food and soared in their level of service and attention to detail.
    Out guests enjoyed meeting Paul: he actually went to each table to introduce himself personally and ask if there was anything he could do for each one of our guests. The staff was very professional, courteous, friendly, and efficient. They listened to any concerns and suggestions and came up with suitable suggestions. Paul and Rebecca were great to work with and we would highly recommend their services in any situation, regardless of spiritual complexity. DK was the glue for our entire event, and lived up to all of our expectations.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Amy · Married on 10/26/2008

I was referred to Dionysus by two colleagues who both had great experiences. We chose Paul and Rebecca in part because we were blown away by the quality of the food at the tasting (held in their home), and also because of the emphasis on local foods, recycling, and donating unused food. Basically, their values aligned with mine. Compared to other caterers, the price was similar but I felt it would be a better value because of food quality and creativity. We had a brunch wedding and Paul helped us put a "twist" on our menu. For example, instead of fresh toast we had orange french toast bread pudding with cardamom whipped cream. Instead of chicken apple sausage, Paul selected the best quality chicken sausage he could find and sauteed it with sliced apples. Paul did as much of the food prep as possible on site, which contributed to the freshness. Our guests really enjoyed the food - I just wish I had time to eat more of it! I was appreciative of their assistance at the walk-through to think about all of the aspects of the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly; the servers were attentive to details and I noticed no hiccups. We were provided with a "goody bag" at the end of the day, which was a nice touch. If you are looking for a small, local caterer with an emphasis on fresh, creative food and a social conscience, this is a good choice.

Sent on 04/05/2009
  • I

Brianne · Married on 04/28/2007

Paul Dongarra looked at me when I said I needed Mediterranean and Korean food at my wedding and said, "yeah, I do all of those and much more." If you are looking for a wonderfully personal caterer with a true passion for everything he does (including painting and wine-making) and a garden in the back yard, Paul is your guy. And Cecilia coordinated the table settings, flow of the reception, and staff beautifully. I felt truly privileged to have Dionysus' Kitchen cater my wedding. And the food was incredible!! Family members asked the chef for recipes.

Sent on 04/23/2008

C · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Tablefield cater our wedding. Food was excellent and they were easily able to create a menu for our guests with many different food allergies. We had many guest that were vegetarian or vegan and they stated that this was hands down the best meal they have ever had at a wedding. Staff, bar, plates, and linens were included which made planning a breeze.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Katie · Married on 09/14/2012

We used Dionysus Kitchen for our wedding catering services. My husband and I were blown away by their food tasting and new immediately that we'd like to use them for our cocktail and dinner service. We custom designed the menu with them to our liking and the food the day of came out great. They also did a great job setting everything up and making sure the day ran smoothly.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Leela · Married on 06/26/2010

What a great find! We were very happy with our decision, selecting Dionysus Kitchen to do our catering for our all day two-ceremony summer weddinng. We worked out a package that was just what we needed for the day which including Planning/Project Management time with the Chef and his wife (who handled the logisitics), all catering-related rentals, staff (including bar tenders), trash removal, setup and cleanup, and of course, the FOOD!

It was a unique and special experience right from the very beginning. Chef Paul invited my now-husband and I, along with my dad and step-mom to his HOME for a personal tasting where we sampled some of his delicious and attractive recipes, and his very own tasty wines. Quite the treat!

We especially loved Paul's stories and experiences with how he started cooking, how he cooks now, and were really sold when we heard/read about how careful he is with cooking with the freshest and most organic ingredients possible. And who doesn't love a fellow recycler?? :) These were pretty key factors that not only made us feel happy about our decision, but GOOD about it too. He is passionate about what he does and that was something we were looking for in all our vendors.

Chef Paul and his wife spent plenty of time with us making sure we had a great menu lined up, and that all logistics had been thought of in advance. They even came out to our venue to do a very thorough walk-through, to understand the entire flow for the day - very helpful and important!! They used this time as an opportunity to meet and coordinate with our day-of coordinator. Another key factor. You want these types of people communicating and on the same page for your day!

On the day of, I had nothing to worry about in terms of food, catering, or anything related! Paul, Rebecca, and their wonderful team of staff had everything under control, and we were SO pleased to share this feeling on what CAN be a pretty stressful day. Much thanks to all of you!

We and our guests LOVED the food and drinks and I heard many compliments on the friendly staff. I even took notice while "on stage" at our sweetheart table. Everyone had smiles on their faces, was helping with table setup/water refills/etc. and no one was just "hanging around." It was a beautiful sight to see :) I even asked one of the servers to talk to the DJ about adjusting some lighting - clearly, not her job, but she was more than happy to help. These are the types of people you want on your wedding day, for sure!!!

Thank you all again for helping make our day as WONDERFUL, special, and personal as possible. We really couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 09/01/2010