Tabla Restaurant Reviews

2 | Orlando, FL

2 Reviews for Tabla Restaurant

Sakina · Married on 08/22/2018

So many details go into planning a wedding but the one aspect that seems to define an amazing wedding is unforgettable food, and that is exactly what Chef Sajan and the Tabla team delivered. From the very first tasting, Chef Sajan was professional yet made us feel personally involved by bringing creative and unique suggestions to our menu. Every single one of our guests commented on how incredible each dish was and wanted to know who catered! Rightfully so as every single item on our menu was absolutely divine! I would recommend Tabla to anyone and everyone - there is no competition.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Rita · Married on 05/20/2018

2.6
      3.0

Good food, bad business

Great food, bad for catering... The food here is absolutely delicious but I hired them to cater my wedding last year in Jacksonville, FL and many parts of the contract were broken. We hired them for food for a certain amount of people and food ran out multiple times for multiple events...this was also keeping in mind that 20 people did not show up who are RSVP'D that I paid catering for. A family member of mine heard the cook tell their staff to only put out 3 trays of each item when we paid per head for a buffet style. They also ran out of hors d'ouevres during cockrail hour. Also, the food that was still there after dinner that we paid for they took back to their trucks instead of packing it up for us in boxes. They also charge you additional to have someone stand at what they call a "action station" where someone has to serve the food. We had a brownie and ice cream station for someone to serve and paid for it although no one served it... they just put the ice cream in a bucket of ice and people had to serve themselves after I paid for a attendant. When I contacted the catorer I made the contract with (sajan) about these issues he never contacted me back and ignored any correspondence from me.
    My cousin also used them for her wedding. She paid them in full prior to the wedding. When they arrived they asked her uncle for an additional $1,500.00 that was not in the contract. Very shady with business. Do not use for catering purposes.

Sent on 03/27/2019