Tabitha Reist Steiner, harpist Reviews

5 Reviews for Tabitha Reist Steiner, harpist

• Jennifer

Jennifer Mccauley · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly Recommend Harpist

I'm SO thankful to have Tabitha play the harp as we walked down the isle. It was such a special detail that we will forever cherish. I will never not cry tears of happiness listening to "100 Years" now! She also played through our cocktail hour and people were harping (pun intended) on how talented she is! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Lexia · Married on 09/04/2015

We are so happy to have had Tabitha for our wedding ceremony! The harp was such a romantic touch. Tabitha met with us beforehand so that we could personalize the song list. She was very nice to work with and I would recommend her to anyone with an upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Leigh · Married on 11/07/2009

As a professional musician, I really wanted something wonderful at my wedding. Tabitha came highly recommended by all my colleagues and she was wonderful. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/22/2009
  • sstara

Tara · Married on 07/11/2009

Everything with Tabitha was easy. I went over to her house with my soloist and decided on the songs. After that initial meeting she and my soloist worked together to get everything perfect! I didn't worry about a thing. On the day of the wedding she did an amazing job and I am still hearing about what a beautiful addition the harp was. Tabitha did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2009
  • Grace

Grace Rust · Married on 10/20/2018

The perfect ceremony music

This came as no surprise since I have known Tabitha since I was in middle school... but she was such a wonderful addition to our vendor list at my wedding. She played the music for our ceremony, playing all my recommendations with flawless timing. I just watched our wedding video, and just as I had remembered, all of the timing of the musical pieces seemed as though they had been rehearsed a thousand times. I'm so glad Tabitha was a part of my special day, and I could not recommend her enough due to her professionalism and care.

Sent on 11/28/2018