T&F Camera Reviews

T&F Camera 5
T&F Camera 6
T&F Camera 7

Marie Williams · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience! Very friendly and fun to work with

Very professional but fun. We felt comfortable. They had great ideas, the pictures look great! I would definitely recommend this company

Sent on 06/25/2019

Meagan · Married on 06/09/2019

Michael and heather were awesome! The pictures we've seen so far look great! They did great even when Lucien's shuffled us around for formal picture taking. Can't wait to see the final pictures!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Cdolezar82

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond expectations!!

We can't say enough good things about Bart! From the beginning we said that we know some photos are posed and others aren't. Bart blended in so well that there were many times we forgot he was there. He caught all the big moments and others we didn't know even happened. He came super early and even stayed an extra hour to finsh our reception. He's very detailed and the packages are a tremendous value. Thank you so much Bart for the wonderful pictures!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    T&F Camera 8

Deneen · Married on 11/09/2018

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken in Cape May, NJ this past weekend. Bart, and his lovely wife Jan, were an absolute joy to work with! Bart's professionalism and easy going personality made us feel relaxed and confident in his ability to capture those precious moments. My fiancé and I both enjoy a good cup of coffee, so Bart had the idea to take a couple photos in The Magic Brain coffee shop. We walked along the Washington Street Mall and were able to utilize all the interesting details that Cape May has to offer to express our theme of comfort and that vintage/classic feel. Bart has a fantastic eye and is extremely accommodating to any suggestions or ideas we had. I know the pictures are going to be perfect, and if that is any inclination to what our actual wedding photos will turn out to be, I can not imagine all those special memories being captured at the most opportune time to tell the story of our special day. I would recommend T&F Camera for anything wedding related. Thank You Bart and Jan for making this day such a special one for the both of us!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Jennifer Weyand · Married on 10/20/2018

Mike and Gail were great!

They made us feel very comfortable and were very accommodating. Our pictures are amazing. Completely worth it!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    T&F Camera 9
    T&F Camera 10

Jenn · Married on 10/20/2018

Flexible, fun, professional

We loved working with Bart and Betsy. They were easy to work with from the very beginning, responsive to email and phone calls, spent a lot of time with my husband and I reviewing everything, answering all of our questions, and offering suggestions. They were generous both with their time and staff, and were very fun to work with and have a great sense of humor which really made the day go smoothly. Would recommend them to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    T&F Camera 11

Allison · Married on 08/25/2018

Durham Wedding 4/28/19

T&F camera did a perfect job capturing my day from start to finish. I gave them a running list of shots I wanted them to capture and they were so professional at setting everything up and running on a schedule. The very next day we got some quick edits back and they are amazing! Bart met with me multiple times to make sure every detail would be perfect. We got an awesome package with two photographers. I would highly recommend T&F camera to anyone looking for a photographer they made the whole process easy and enjoyable and my pictures are amazing!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    T&F Camera 17
    T&F Camera 18
    T&F Camera 19

T&F Camera's reply:

Thank you, It was a great pleasure to share in your special day. Gale and I had a great time making the portraits that you envisioned.

Alicia · Married on 05/27/2018

T&F Camera are kind, caring people who take their work very serious. They even traveled to Lancaster, Pennsylvania for our wedding day. T&F was able to help us recreate pictures from my parents wedding for my wedding day. They were very flexible and understanding with ideas we had about our pictures. Their wedding packages are very reasonably priced. We added a photo booth on to our package and was able to view ALL of the pictures from the photo booth not even a week after our wedding day. My husband and I received an email from Bart just two days after the wedding with pictures uploaded to Facebook. We absolutely loved seeing some pictures just days after the wedding. The pictures were beautiful and stunning. We are looking forward to seeing th e others soon and creating our wedding album with T&F Camera. I would recommend this caring, compassionate, dedicated company to anyone.

Sent on 06/16/2018

stephanie · Married on 02/18/2018

Mike and Bart are amazing. Willing to work with you, very easy going and their pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about T&F photography. They shot our wedding on a rainy day and they blew us away with the shots they captured. Everyone was wonderful to work with. They are very professional, friendly, responsive, and we found them to be very flexible and accommodating. They made us feel very at-ease on our wedding day and helped the day to go so smoothly. Everyone involved has a great eye for perfect shots. We could not be happier with the wonderful memories that they captured for us to remember forever! I would highly recommend T&F to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/20/2017

T&F were professional, friendly and attentative to our needs. They were always easy to get a hold of if we had any questions and were on time the day of the wedding. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jill · Married on 10/06/2017

They were great to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sammi · Married on 09/23/2017

Enough good things can not be said. Mike and Jessica were amazing to work with! The package options were exactly what we were looking for, the price was extremely competitive, and their work is above and beyond other options. T & F is the obvious choice!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Bethany · Married on 07/15/2017

Unfortunately my daughter had a broken engagement and we turned her reception into a fundraising event for a local charity. T&F Camera allowed us the flexibility of changing dates and services without any hesitation. They provided a "photo booth" that was the life of the party!!! The participants loved receiving the 4X6 photos as a memento and came back again and again! Thanks T&F Camera for helping make our event a success.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

I was recently in a wedding on June 10, 2017. These guys were awesome! Dealt with, and joined in, on our foolishness, made us laugh, all while maintaining a professionalism I haven't seen in many photographers. I wish I could go back in time and have them for my wedding! They made the day even more special for my bride and I can't thank them enough! Tara Sparks

Sent on 06/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

Bart and Gayle did an amazing job working with us, controlling my "controlling personality", and making sure we had fun while getting the shots done! What a great couple of people to share such a special day with.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Cristin · Married on 02/18/2017

The photographers were very professional and took amazing pictures of our wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Ali · Married on 01/07/2017

Great gentlemen that will accommodate you on your special day.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kelley · Married on 12/02/2016

Michael made the whole experience fun, easy, and most importantly stress free! It felt as if he was family he worked with the bridal party and guests so well. I would highly recommend Michael to all my family and friends who are looking for a photographer!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Heather · Married on 11/18/2016

T&F Camera was amazing for my fall wedding. Bart and his staff were great with everything from the getting ready pictures to the final pictures of the evening!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Erin · Married on 11/13/2016

Bart and his crew were wonderful. I could not say enough about the service provided. Professional, prompt and flexible. We had a very large wedding party and there were no issues accomplishing the photos we wanted taken. We also had little ones and they made sure they got good shots of them before the day became overwhelming for them. The quality of my photos is top notch! Don't second guess yourself!! Make the call, book now! You won't regret it.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2016

Absolutely wonderful. They were so professional and made my day much smoother. My family and guest were raving about how friendly and awesome they were. They were flexible and dealt with my picture happy self ! I would highly recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Y

Yari · Married on 10/08/2016

When we decided to get married, we always picture the perfect wedding but also knew that we had to have the best photographer to be able to capture every moment. Well we found it with T&F Camera. Mike & Heather were so amazing and their professionalism was outstanding and beyond. They made us feel so comfortable. When we look at the pictures, it still brings tears to our eyes.They captured emotion at its purest and most candid moments, so that when you look back, you can easily relive those precious moments.They both worked extremely hard to make sure they caught fabulous shots; they both were so creative and captured all the images I could have hoped for! We were absolutely blown away with the quality of service and the outcome of the photos.It was truly a dream come true to have moments that matter shoot our wedding! As We look at our ceremony and reception pictures, We're instantly transported to that exact time and moment and feel the same emotion We felt then. Now that's talent! A huge "Thank you" to Mike & Heather also T&F staff for working with us to truly get to know us and our style and capturing who we are during the most amazing day of our lives! You guys didn't make us feel any different, being that were having a "Same sex marriage"!
    If you are looking for astounding and talented photographers for your special day, you will not be disappointed!! We will be recommending you guys to everyone, and definitely will be our photographers in the future! Gracias!

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/30/2016

I had been to several bridal shows met several photographer. But only one stood out, T & F. Customer Service is everything and boy I recieved 200% of that. Presentation was great, answered all my questions and were friendly.

I am so glad we choose T & F we got the best photographers! Mike and Heather were AMAZING! As I am looking through our wedding pictures All I can do is smile.Wedding day weather was crappy but they made the best of it and took some AMAZING pictures. They both captured some beautiful moments.

From the moment Heather walk in our room, she made us feel relax and comfortable. I have to say she is very creative! There was nothing standing in her way to take that perfect shot! 

As for Mike THANK YOU for the wonderful pictures you took of my husband and his grooms men. I was blown away on how you captured the bro love with that crew. Hands down!

Thank you Bart and the entire T&F staff for the amazing pictures! Not only for the pictures but making us feel like family from the beginning. We appreciate you working with us and capturing the most amazing day of our lives!

Sincerely,
    Mr. & Mrs. Ford..September 30,2016

P.S the photobooth was AMAZING too. We heard nothing but good things from our guest. 

Brides if you looking for professional photographers and great pictures, I HIGHLY recommend T&F Camera.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Rose · Married on 06/27/2016

Bart was absolutely fantastic! I was freaking out a little the day of,and he told me a few funny stories that kept me calm. So professional and overall just a nice, genuine person! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/27/2016