Sylvia Stremming Designs Reviews

3 | Midlothian, IL

3 Reviews for Sylvia Stremming Designs

Julie · Married on 06/06/2015

Sylvia has been such a joy to work with! Very easy to communicate with, and she has been very patient with changes that needed to be made from my end! She works in a very timely manner and pays great attention to detail. She has exceeded my expectations on all projects she has done for me. I wouldn't use anyone else!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Carolyn · Married on 11/29/2014

I’m so happy I chose Sylvia Stremming Designs to complete all of my wedding stationery. To say that it was completely stress-free is an understatement! Everything was just perfect and Sylvia was very easy to work with. I was unable to meet with her in person, but we were able to easily communicate what I wanted via pictures and discussing what I liked and what I didn’t like. Her allowance of multiple proofs makes it very easy to see what works and doesn’t work and allows you to make the necessary changes.

My save-the-dates and invitations were customized to my wedding since we were doing a baseball theme and I hadn’t seen anything I liked in my Pinterest searches, so needless to say I was a little nervous. However, when I received both of them in the mail, they were better than I could ever imagine! Sylvia really knows the details of wedding stationery. Her quality of work is amazing! Choose Sylvia Stremming Designs for your wedding stationery and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Vicki · Married on 03/24/2012

Our invitation is so beautiful and unique that it is hanging, framed in our dining room. People constantly read it and say that it makes they teary and helps them to understand our relationship better (it is our story). We couldn't have been happier with the final product and still get choked up when we read it! :)

Sent on 05/15/2015