Sylvia Michalska Photography Reviews

6 | Harwood Heights, IL

6 Reviews for Sylvia Michalska Photography

• Sarah

Sarah K. · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent experience! Highly recommend!

Sylvia was our photographer for our September 7th wedding. She is wonderful and very easy to work with! Sylvia offers a couple packages that are very reasonable. She works with your budget and even includes engagement photos. Throughout the entire process she was very professional and patient with us. We had a big bridal party and big families that needed pictures taken and Sylvia made it happen with ease. She was with us all day and got all of the pictures we wanted. The week of the wedding she was extremely flexible and worked with our schedules to get all of the pictures requested. We hope to use her again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Allison

Allison L. · Married on 08/18/2019

Dream photographer, the best out there!!

My husband and I got married August 18th, 2019. From the moment we met Sylvia, we couldn’t have been happier on the photographer we chose. She is very genuine, beautiful, and so professional. The hardest working woman we have met. She has such a great heart and is beyond talented. Every single picture she took of us is breathtaking. She has an incredible eye for photography and was able to capture the most every moment of our wedding day. Not only was she our photographer but we gained an incredible friend after the whole experience working with her. We highly recommend her, for any occasion from marriage and beyond. She is the best out there. We love you Sylvia. Thank you for making our day one to always remember. We are so grateful and blessed to have you in our lives now. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for Jeremy and I, as well as our families. Love, Allie and Jeremy Leonard❤️

Sent on 01/15/2020

Marisa · Married on 12/16/2017

Sylvia was absolutely amazing! She was so nice and had so many ideas for us. We will have photos of our big day that will last a lifetime all thanks to her. I couldn't be happier with having met her and she made it so easy to trust her. I went in open to anything she had to say considering she is the professional and I'm glad I did because I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! She does other sessions as well and I plan on getting in contact with her in the future.

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • Sagar

Sagar N. · Married on 11/12/2017

Amazing photographer & photography by Sylvia!

Amazing work and flexibility by Sylvia! She worked with our vision and had an amazing time with all the photos! Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Tristan · Married on 04/08/2017

Sylvia was so much fun to work with. Her personality made us feel so comfortable; felt like I had known her for years. Her photos captured our day perfectly. I cannot wait to use her for more life changing events. My brother and Sister-in-Law recently used her for their first son's newborn shoot. I highly recommend Her!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Marianne · Married on 04/03/2010

Excellent- will hire again!!

Sylvia was wonderful working with our cheerleaders and their moms at our end of year banquet! She did group shots, backdrop, and live dancing photos. We loved her and her work!

Sent on 12/03/2019