Sylvester Place Reviews

Sylvester Place 5
Sylvester Place 6
Sylvester Place 7

Arianna · Married on 12/09/2017

I would highly recommend sylvesters place. The venue is great for photos . Betty and Orlando were very attentive to help us plan a great wedding. The price was great compared to other venues around the miami area. Betty took a lot of the stress out of planning the wedding and everything came out great. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We had a December wedding and the weather was prefect. Betty took care of the dj, florist, and caterer.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Arianna · Married on 12/09/2017

Sent on 04/01/2018

Janelle · Married on 11/24/2017

My daughter's wedding was last Friday 11/24/2017 at this enchanted and beautiful place. This venue has everything a bride is looking for. It has the perfect setting for outdoor pictures and the sunset is majestic for that perfect touch in a wedding picture. The service was excellent and very professional. We only had less than 3 months to prepare a quick wedding and the owners Betty and Orlando went the extra mile to make sure every detail was perfect. We felt like they were part of our family and the price is within the budget according to the things that you select. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for that special wedding. Ivette

Sent on 11/29/2017

Janelle · Married on 11/24/2017

We couldn't have had better wedding. This venue was everything we imagined and more, and all for a GREAT price. Our wedding was beautiful, fun, and worth all the work, all thanks to Betty and her venue. Betty was so so nice and she treats you like family. She was very accommodating of everything you wanted and was very flexible. I can't even express in words how much I would recommend this place. I found this venue on wedding wire and didn't even think much about it but as soon as I contacted Betty and got to see the venue, I fell in love. Seriously, take a chance on this place and you will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Sylvester Place 8
    Sylvester Place 9
    Sylvester Place 10

maria · Married on 10/28/2017

Our experience with Betty and Orly was awesome, they were such a lovely and helpful during our planning and the actual wedding day, everything was perfect and easy, they provide catering service, rentals, flowers, they are very profesionals and they took care of every single detail for my wedding, all my guests loved the venue and service. Five stars!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Sylvester Place 17
    Sylvester Place 18
  • I

Ivette · Married on 06/17/2017

This place was absolutely amazing! Betty and Orlando were great to work with. They were always very attentive and understanding. I didn't feel as though they were just trying to take my money, they actually cared about delivering the best party for you. Not once did I have to worry about the reception setup on the day of my wedding. Betty and Orlando took care of it all. The venue is also beautiful! Great for pictures :) it's definitely a hidden gem!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Gloria · Married on 05/20/2017

We are very happy that we chose Sylvester Place for our wedding. We live in Miami so we wanted an open space to enjoy the weather. Betty was very helpful in all the organization and she have an amazing staff. The venue is beautiful and is perfect for great pictures and for the guests to enjoy. We had a great time and I will definitely do another event there and will recommend it 100%

Sent on 06/09/2017

We made the right decision when we chose Sylvester Place for our reception. Betty was great since the first contact we had. The venue is so beautiful, great for pictures. All our guests were impressed and they all loved it. Betty and her staff were on top of every detail. I recommend it 100%.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Sylvester's Place was the best venue for our daughter's wedding. Betty and Orlando made her special day come true. There flexibility and service was off the charts. Usually weddings are stressful but at Sylvester's place they went way beyond our expectations. Thank you so much for helping Jose and Raquel's wedding be such a great success.! Looking forward to my son's wedding at the same venue :-)

Sent on 11/30/2016

chastidy · Married on 04/18/2015

out door venue it's beautiful everything you could dream of .Betty is an amazing planner she walk through every single step with me made my day magical. I was able to do it all dj ,bartender ,china ,flowers , picture, video,catering for over 250 people and many more very thankful to the family in sylvesters place.

Sent on 01/29/2016