Sylvain Gentile Photography Reviews

41 | Livermore, CA

41 Reviews for Sylvain Gentile Photography

Natalie · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing photos, excellent customer service, extremely professional. I can't say enough good things about Sylvain Gentile Photography! A must have as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/18/2015

We found Sylvain Gentile as he was on the preferred vendor list of our wedding venue. Sylvain's work far exceeded any other photographer on the list and hearing first hand from our wedding coordinator about how personable and great to work with he was we were pretty much sold before we even met him. After meeting Sylvain in person he not only knows his craft, bet he is very nice and took the time to really learn about my husband and I and what we wanted for our wedding. I am obsessed with my wedding photos! THEY ARE GORGEOUS! We couldn't imagine having anyone else photograph our wedding, he is awesome.

Sent on 12/21/2015

My husband and my wedding images are absolutely breathtaking. Our engagement session in San Francisco was so fun and we have amazing memories that we will cherish forever. Our wedding day images look like they belong in a magazine, Sylvain is a magician with the camera and see's light and backgrounds that nobody else does. Best of the best when it comes to wedding photography, I recommend you book him now!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Sylvain Gentile provided my wife and I with next level service. From the moment we first met with Sylvain through the engagement session and wedding, he was on point! He was there to answer any questions that came up throughout the process and was a pleasure to work with. His images are simply amazing, we couldn't be any happier.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Sylvain is incredible. We were fortunate to have him as our photographer for our engagement and wedding day. Sylvain is very professional and his photos speak for themselves, we could not be more pleased with his work.

Erin · Married on 01/03/2015

My husband and I had our engagement photos and wedding done by Sylvain Gentile and they were OUTSTANDING! We were incredibly fortunate to have been referred to him. Sylvain has photographed a number of my friends weddings and his name is the first to come up when someone is looking for a photographer. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further and contact Sylvain!

Sent on 11/18/2015

James · Married on 11/29/2013

As a wedding planner / Coordinator for 30+ years in the Napa Valley, the comments from our couples have been great. Sylvain works closely with all of our brides and grooms to make sure their wedding day is special. He has a great connection with every couple that produces wonderful results. On the day of the wedding, he always goes beyond what we expect.

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2013

Wonderful! Artistic! Helpful! Talented! Sylvain is a great photographer who enjoys what he does. We had beautiful wedding pictures taken at Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales Florida. The pictures look great! He really knows his instrument and has a keen eye for capturing great pictures! Very happy with them and having a hard time to choose from so many beautiful photos for the album!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2013

Sylvain was flexible, easy to work with and very laid back. He is always prompt and captured beautiful pics of us on the beach at sunset on our wedding day. We also did engagement pics on a rainy stormy night but they came out crisp, clear and had amazing back lighting. We highly recommend Sylvain for your wedding pics! Sylvain's work was also featured on many news sites such as Yahoo and Tampa Bay Times as our Epic Wedding Battle video went viral. Thank you Sylvain for helping us capture our unforgettable day!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Kelli · event on 10/05/2013

Sylvain has time and time again showed how professional and talented he is in his career. I had the pleasure of working with Sylvain at several different events and witnessed his talent with photo editing to make sure his clients receive the very best service. He is a very sweet person to work with, always kind and humble- definitely refreshing since I've met several photographers who are quite passive and distant at weddings. He always has a big smile on his face and makes sure to capture each and every moment. I have yet to meet a couple who didn't give him a 5 star rating and I certainly don't blame them! Can't wait to work with him again soon!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Kellen · Married on 09/21/2013

It rained on our september wedding day! My bride was freaking out and Sylvain didn't miss a beat he was on it with cool umbrella themes and great ideas. Pictures came out great!!!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Sylvain was wonderful to work with! He did the photography for our wedding in Napa last May. We have received so many complements on the quality of his work. Sylvain definitely made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the photoshoots which could have been an awkward situation, but was definitely not because of Sylvain's laid back demeanor and proffesionalism. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Eamonn · Married on 04/27/2013

Sylvain was fantastic, very responsive and professional and the photos were amazing! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Jonas · Married on 04/06/2013

Words cannot express how happy my wife and I were with Sylvain. Next to marrying each other, hiring Sylvain was the single best decision we made. Sylvain has the unique ability to not only capture the moment but also bring out the personalities of his clients. On the most important day of our lives, Sylvain was able to immortalize the day and we are instantly brought back every time we look at our wedding photos. Napa Valley is an incredible backdrop but Sylvain was able to make it look magical and make us look like the two happiest people in the world.

I'd also be remiss if I didn't acknowledge Sylvain's creativity and ability to connect with his clients. The reason his final product is so impressive is because he takes the time up front to get to know each couple. Part of his overall wedding package is an engagement shoot. He uses the engagement shoot as an opportunity to get to know his clients and ensure that everyone is comfortable working with each other when the wedding rolls around. When we spoke to Sylvain, we told him we didn't want to do a traditional engagement shoot. My wife and I met skiing on Mt. Hood in Oregon and after hearing out story, Sylvain suggested we do our engagement shoot at Squaw Valley. That was exactly the outside of the box thinking we were looking for and the results were absolutely amazing. Again, memories we will have for the rest of our lives.

At the end of the day, we could not give a more ringing endorsement of Sylvain. After our Engagement and Wedding shoots we consider him more our friend then photographer from Disco Bay. Like I said, it was the best decision we made and it was worth every penny. If you are considering hiring Sylvain, I'd encourage you to look at our photos and feel free to contact us, I'd be more then willing to speak over the phone.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

Spectacular photos, professional service, worth every penny!

Jolie · Married on 09/08/2012

Sylvain is one of the most professional and great photographers. His photos are top of the line. I couldn't be happier with his work on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Corey · Married on 08/19/2012

Sylvain is the best of the best. He was amazing to work with through the entire process, and the quality of his photos is more than we could have asked for. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Shayna · event on 07/29/2012

Sylvain Gentile is an amazing photographer! He was friendly, easy to work with, and made us all feel very comfortable during our shoot. He was able to capture our personalities in the photos, and I will treasure them for years to come. I was so pleased with his work, that I hired him again and got the same wonderful results. Sylvain's talent is apparent in every photo he takes, and I would highly recommend and trust him for any special occasion or event.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Vanessa · Married on 07/01/2012

We loved having Sylvain photograph our wedding! We booked everything from a different state only seeing his pictures online. I would not have chosen another photographer if I had the option. Everything was perfect and we get so many complements on our photos!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Our photos are amazing. Sylvain was professional in efficient and a pleasure to work with. We love our wedding album we received from him. Highly recommended if you want capture your perfect day with perfect pic's.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Manny · Married on 06/01/2012

Great Pictures, great service!

Cynthia · Married on 05/04/2012

When selecting a photographer, Sylvains work stood out among the rest. He is a true artist with the camera. His eye is truly a gift. He captured many beautiful moments and memories on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Sylvain to anyone, especially if you are looking for a photographer extraordinaire. I must add that he is a very easy going, flexible person. He made us feel very comfortable. I was never nervous about my photos. I was confident in his work. That goes a long way when you are planning a wedding.

• User3722128 · event on 05/01/2012

Sylvain was absolutely great, patient and made everything to be a comfortable, simple, and easy going environment. Beautiful photography.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Nicholas · event on 04/01/2012

Syl is absolutely hands down one of the very few "Top Shelf" photographers in the nation. I think his work speaks for itself.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Jason · Married on 10/20/2011

We are very pleased with our choice to have Sylvain photograph our wedding. The quality of the photographs was fantastic and the locations he picked out were amazing. He's more expensive than other photographers in the but he's completely worth it.