14 Reviews for Sydney Marie Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Additional Hours (1)
14 Sydney Marie Photography Reviews

You need Sydney in your life! She is the most amazing photographer EVER! My engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning! Seriously, stop looking and book her!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Sydney was amazing to work with. She was really responsive and always took the time to answer any questions I may have. She was great the day of and all our family and friends loved her. The pictures she took came out amazing and my husband and I are so glad we chose her to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Bree, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved getting to work with Sydney! She is super professional but also so easy to work with. She photographed our engagements and wedding. Being able to do an engagement shoot with her prior to the wedding gave us practice posing and helped us feel more comfortable in front of the camera on the big day. She is great at providing suggestions for poses that look really great in photos. She provides you with a timeline to fill out and we discussed it a few weeks before the wedding so that the day of was a breeze. Sydney has a great eye for detail and you can tell from her images she is truly passionate about her work. We absolutely love our photos and will cherish them for years to come. We would highly recommend Sydney to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Rachael, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sydney is AMAZING at what she does. She did both our engagement and wedding pictures and we were extremely happy with the results. She keep our crazy family and bridal party on task and got all of the shots we wanted right on schedule. She made everyone very comfortable in front of the camera and even the "awkward" poses made them feel comfortable. She is extremely professional and you really feel her passion in her work. She was a very important part of our wedding day and so happy we chose her to capture our day. I would recommend her 100 times to any bride looking for a photographer :)

Profile Picture Daniela, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You were great! We love our pictures and you really adapted well to any unexpected things that happened, like lighting, large family pictures, and strict photography rules for the ceremony.

(One thing that we were bummed about was that there’s not a picture of brides parents together) But over all we were very pleased!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and I booked Sydney in Fall 2016 for our wedding the following Fall in 2017. We communicated our plans with her easily but lived about 2 hours away and never met for a face to face or engagement shoot due to my fiancé and I's busy schedules. Photography was my top priority when it came to booking vendors and I spent a lot of time looking at reviews, blogs, and recommendations as well as seeking quotes locally and throughout the state of FL. After weighing our options based on my preference from looking at blogs along with taking into consideration the quotes Sydney became my top choice and I eagerly awaited the wedding day photos even more-so than some details like the flowers and food! Sydney managed the timeline and explained what to expect very well. While shooting she was clear in what do and how to pose and how to modify and change up what we were doing for better looks. We LOVE her ability to capture natural light and bring about a real outdoorsy feel to our photos which is what we were going for. She took into consideration our "wants" and shot in places that Chris and I hoped we could as well, day of. Her second shooter was cool too and easy to work with. We loved her responsiveness in getting us some sneak peeks quickly and our full digital albums came in a lot sooner than anyone expected! I have nothing but awesome things to say about this girl & our photos!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alissa, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Sydney was amazing! She was timely, organized and professional and still made me feel so at ease on our special day. I would book her again in a heartbeat. I recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful photos to capture their special memories!

Photo
Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sydney went above and beyond in every possible aspect. She beautifully and graciously handled both of our VERY large and excitable families, was kind every step of the way, put a photo shy bride at ease, and for the photographer groom, made it easy for him to be on the "wrong" side of the camera. Her work is stunning, and she captured our day as if it were a 1940s Hollywood movie. Her responses were very quick, attentive, and answered any questions we had. She was also very prompt with all timelines she set. Sydney, thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Sydney Marie Photography was a fabulous choice. Sydney took our engagement photos for us and we were sold on using her for the wedding as well. She takes photos from creative angles with great lighting and she captures really beautiful moments. Sydney was very easy to work with and extremely accommodating. Any time we had a question or request she was speedy and kind in her response to us. The day of the wedding we were very happy with how calmly and quickly she moved things along; she was very flexible to the many moving parts of a wedding day. She's super sweet and spunky. Our wedding party and parents loved her as well.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Sydney was an absolute joy. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with her and she blew us away. She was a dream to work with and made everything feel easy and fun. The quality of her work is top notch. Her style, the lighting she captures, just everything about our photos is truly amazing. She actually gave us something that we will cherish. I can't give her enough praise or recommend her enough. Book her. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad I went with Sydney Marie Photography! I looked at literally hundreds of photographers and in the end I went with Sydney. Her images are absolutely stunning and at a price point that was reasonable. A great photographer was top on my priority for my wedding and Sydney did not let me down. She captured all the special moments beautifully, was so easy to work with and really is the sweetest. I will definitely be hiring her again in the future.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sydney was a fantastic wedding photographer! When I first saw her work, I loved her photos and style; she even introduced us to the wedding venue we used. Sydney was willing to work with us to customize a package that worked for our wedding, style, and budget. She was quick and professional with communication, and had our edited photos back to us promptly. We were able to download and print the photos ourselves, and the quality of the images is astounding! Sydney and her second photographer captured some amazing moments, and the poses and framing of the shots were both professional and natural-nothing seemed stuffy or over-posed! I was amazed at how many beautiful shots she got at the ceremony and reception; she blended in, and wasn't calling attention to her photography in a way that enabled her to get some fantastic and candid moments.
I have happily and eagerly recommended Sydney to multiple friends; one will be using her at their upcoming wedding. I would gladly use her again for other photography needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't have enough GREAT things to say about Sydney. She was so easy to work with, and I couldn't be happier with my photos! I had booked a different photographer prior to stumbling upon her Instagram. But once I saw her work, I decided to change my photographer! It was the best decision I made! I am so so happy with the photos I have from my day. She returned my edited photos back in 2 weeks and gave me 4 teaser photos the day after the wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend her for any photo session you need done! I will definitely hire her again for family photos one day!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/18/16, 1 Review