Sydney Camille Events Reviews

2 | San Mateo, CA

2 Reviews for Sydney Camille Events

Audrey · Married on 12/16/2017

Working within the wedding industry as a planner, Lauren has naturally built great relationships with florists, DJs, lighting partners, caterers, venue partners, calligraphists, print shops, and a bunch of other types vendors. Because she's built such great rapport with them and continuously brings them business, most of these vendors are able to provide brides/grooms with discounted pricing. Like most vendors she introduced us to, we did consultations/intros and explored the options in working within our budget. However, we did have some vendors in mind that we knew we wanted to commit to that Lauren hadn't worked with before, and she was incredibly open and flexible in going with our flow, even after introducing us to her contacts.

There are so many moving parts and check-ins that need to happen with all your vendors before everything takes place and it can become overwhelming when you stack that on top of your personal worries and to-dos with family and friends prior to the wedding. Having Lauren take care of all of that was the best stress reliever we could've asked for - I'm usually one who loves to be cc'd on emails, but having those out of sight, really kept it as out of mind as it could possibly be in the days leading up. As a bride/groom, you really don't want to know every single bad detail that happens, especially if it can be an easy fix -- trust me, it's not worth the energy!

Having Lauren + team on-site -- people who are 100% familiar with our vision and plans for decór and programming -- was SO important and valuable. The day-of coordinator that your venue will provide has no idea what your vision is unless you take the time to tell them and as a bride/groom, you don't want to put yourself through explaining 1-2+ years worth of planning into a 1 hour meeting, phone call, or email.

Lauren ensured everything would run smoothly and that not one bit of bad news would reach mine and my husband's ears that day and she definitely delivered.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Purvi · Married on 04/23/2016

Lauren helped me to plan a fantastic event for my son's first birthday - it was so professionally done that many of my guests asked if there was a wedding happening as well!

I found Lauren through a referral and was so impressed with her at every step of the way. On our initial call, she asked really great questions about what type of an event we wanted to have and what was a reasonable budget. She came up with some great suggestions. She reached out to caterers and discussed different menu options. She hired the staff to help at the party including the bartender so I didn't have to. She helped me think through every detail including placement of the tables to making sure we had enough serving trays. She was my right and left hands and I felt so confident bouncing ideas back and forth with her.

Planning events is more stressful than it should be. They are also very personal experiences and we create them to share special moments and to create memories. I didn't want someone to do it all for me, but I definitely needed someone to help me think through the details and to be the expert. Lauren eased every step of the process. She was responsive, reliable, and so energetic throughout the entire process.

Lauren helped make our little guy's big day memorable for us and I can't begin to thank her enough.

Sent on 04/27/2016