Sycuan Golf Resort Reviews

1 User photo

Sycuan Golf Resort 1
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything about Sycuan is amazing. We worked with Maleeca; she was helpful, kind, organized, and just all around easy to work with. She didn't miss a detail, and made wedding planning so easy. The all inclusive venue made planning a breeze. It was a beautiful night and everyone had an absolute blast!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Judith · Married on 07/29/2017

Excellent Customer Service!
    Maleeka is a true Professional and was largely instrumental in making sure that our Wedding Ceremony and Reception would be flawless and memorable too! Our Guests all seemed to enjoy the total experience...and of course we did too! I highly recommend Sycuan Golf Resort for any Celebration in Life!
    Thanks, Maleeka...

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Sycuan Golf Resort 2

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you Judith for the review. The staff and I worked together, to make sure your wedding, was as enjoyable as you imagined it would be, and it paid off. I am glad to hear that everyone had a great time. I wish you and Scott a marriage full of love, joy and life long memories.

Summer · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot say enough about Brandy and Michael! They answered every question, went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, perfectly, and as stress free as possible! I will forever point everyone I ever meet to them and this gorgeous and well priced venue location!!!! Pictures don't begin to do it justice!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Katrina · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved all our wedding events at Sycuan Golf Resort. Ashley was a pleasure to work with. We have received so many complements from our guests. Our ceremony was outdoors in front of the gazebo with gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains. The staff for both our rehearsal dinner and reception were extremely courteous and helpful. Their winter package was an exceptional value with the best food I've had at a wedding ever. I recommend this venue to any and everyone looking to book a wedding or event.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

Our entire experience at Sycuan Golf Resort was perfect from start to finish. Ashley is more helpful than I could have possibly imagined her to be. Coming into planning a wedding most people are completely in the dark and have no idea where to start. Ashley walked us step by step through everything we needed to know about planning a wedding. Looking back on our experience there isn't one thing I can think of that they could have done better. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words Lauren. It was so nice working with and getting to know you and Justin. You two are an amazing couple and I am so happy to know your day was everything you hoped it would be. Best wishes!

Madison · Married on 10/17/2015

Every single Sycuan staff member from managers to waiters and bartenders were incredibly professional, polite, and over accommodating. I was beyond impressed!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Hayley · Married on 08/01/2015

Loved the customer service from the reception. Everyone responsponsible for the reception like the bar, the cake and the buffet were incredible and so nice! The staff were so approachable and polite! So much do I wish to relive the wedding for it couldn't have been more perfect! A special thanks to Ashley the catering manager for being so sweet and got to be a part of the memory in some of our beautiful pictures!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Hi Hayley, we are so happy to hear your wedding and reception was perfect and sincerely appreciate you and Alvin choosing Sycuan Resort for your big day, but are disappointed to hear your experience at the front desk was less than exceptional. We always try our best to accommodate early check in requests, especially for couples getting married, unfortunately we were not able to make it happen due to high occupancy in the hotel that weekend. It truly was a pleasure working with you and Alvin; best wishes to you both.

Jamie · Married on 05/22/2015

Ashley at Sycuan Golf Resort was such a great person to work with. Everything went so smooth with the wedding and reception. The staff was great

Sent on 05/26/2015

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Hi Jamie! I am so glad to hear everything went so well. It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Best wishes!

Eleanor · Married on 10/18/2014

My spouse and I researched for weeks for a wedding venue and found this awesome Jewel in East County. It is a true value in that all the packages include excellent food and a great place for a reception. The gazebo is a great place to get married and the landscape of a vast array of flowers is a beautiful backdrop that your guests will enjoy, and so did we.

Ashley is the bomb and is very responsive.
    The staff puts you at ease and is very helpful.

Our package came with a suite overlooking the golf course.

Awesome.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Angel and I wish you both the best!

I cannot say enough positive things about Ashley and Sycuan Golf Resort. My wedding turned out beautifully. Ashley was so helpful throughout the entire process. From the moment my mom and I toured Sycuan with Ashley we knew it was the perfect venue. Leading up to the wedding Ashley was easy to get in touch with, was always quick to respond to any question, and explained everything so thoroughly. She was very attentive to detail and very pleasant to work with. She was readily available from booking until the wedding and reception concluded. The venue itself is well taken care of. The landscape is green with colorful flowers and a soothing waterfall behind the gazebo. The reception room has wooden beams in the ceiling that complimented my rustic theme, and the staff did a great job of serving. My husband and I attended a food tasting before our wedding and all the food was delicious. I looked at quite a few venues and Sycuan was the most reasonably priced with all the extra charges that other venues charge being already included in Sycuan's price. The value and the service were excellent.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write and wish you nothing but the best!

Ashley was our coordinator and she was bar none the best person I have worked with! She was quick, flexible, precise, and knew how to get things done! I am so blessed to have had my wedding there and will forever be greatful for her! The venue was accommodating, beautiful, and private! If you are to have your wedding anywhere and want it outside this is the place!!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was so wonderful working with and getting to know you and I am so happy for you and Cary! Hope married life is treating you well!

The entire staff at Sycuan was fabulous. They were flexible, understanding, and easy to work with. I wouldn't have done my wedding anywhere else and I would have rather done my wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • User4205530 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I got marries almost 4 weeks ago and people are STILL talking about how great the food was! We had the filet mignon & salmon and HOLY MOLY was it amazing!!!!! I just wish we could have gone back for seconds : )

Sent on 06/26/2014

lorri · Married on 05/24/2014

What a wonderful place for a wedding. The outdoor ceremony site so secluded that you don't realize the golf course on the other side. The bright colored flowers and surrounding greenery are beautiful perfect backdrop for pictures.The cocktail hour and reception area very close to the ceremony area, so guest don't have far to walk at all. Our reception room was set up just as my daughter wanted. And the guest just raved about how delicious the food was. The staff was very attentive and polite. We wanted a place that had a Hotel and the Sycuan Resort provided such nice rooms at reasonable rates for those guest that choice to stay Ashley Sapp,Catering Sales Manager was the best. She never tired of my constant question or emails. She worked closely with the couple to make sure their wedding was everything they dream it would be.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was such a pleasure working with you, Lorri, and I am so happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful experience at Sycuan!

Sycuan did a fabulous job. Everything was beautiful and all the guests loved the food.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Shannon and J.P. · Married on 03/01/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about this wedding venue! Ashley was so helpful and always available to answer my many questions! She made our rehearsal and wedding day absolutely seamless. We were provided with a gorgeous 1 bedroom suite and Ashley was so sweet to send up a complimentary bottle of champagne and orange juice the morning of the wedding. Due to a storm that rolled in the weekend of our wedding, they made sure to set up chairs both indoors and outdoors in case the weather didn't cooperate. Luckily we were still able to conduct our ceremony at the beautiful outdoor gazebo, but Ashley made me feel so at ease regardless of where the ceremony was held. Our wedding guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. My husband and I would definitely recommend this amazing venue for any event!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, Shannon! It was wonderful working with you and planning your special day. I am so so so happy the weather worked out perfectly for you and JP!

Gina · Married on 02/14/2014

Ashley sapp of Sycuan was professional and easy to work with-she responded promptly to all of my questions and eased any concern or anxiety that developed along the way. The food, service and presentation was exactly as promised.

Sent on 03/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/28/2013

Sycuan is the most beautiful place to have a wedding. Having our wedding and reception at the same location made for a stress free day on our most important day. The staff was absolutely fantastic - everyone made us feel like royalty. I cannot recommend Sycuan enough for any special event you may need to host...especially a wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear it was everything you had hoped for! Congratulations!

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

Ashley Sapp and her staff were amazing to work with. My wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing. The service was outstanding.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2013

I loved working with Ashley! She answered all of my questions in a timely manner. She helped me along the way, which was amazing because my fiance, who is the Navy, was gone more than half of my planning process. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the price was SO affordable. We received MANY compliments on the wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Sycuan Golf Resort's reply:

It was wonderful working with you too, Morgan! Congrats again to you and Cassidy!

Angela · Married on 10/27/2013

Ashley was so helpful with everything! My wedding was beautiful and my husband and I will cherish that day for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2013

Ashley, as well as the rest of the staff, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always very quick to respond to any questions, and was very helpful with suggestions on different vendors to make my day a special one. It is a beautiful venue with wonderful people to surround yourself with on your special day.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Janet · Married on 09/17/2013

Ashley Sapp was amazing. She was friendly and professional and answered all my many last minute questions. She helped work with our budget and timeline and our wedding turned out perfectly!

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2013

Ashley the Catering Manager was wonderful to work with! Very accomodating, quick to respond to emails and helpful when it came to things I didn't know much about inregards to wedding formalities. Michael and Bobby the Banquet Captains were very attentive during the wedding along with the catering staff. The Fiesta Buffet was AMAZING! Wish I had room in my dress to go back for 2nds. All my guests complimented the venue as its very well maintained and landscaped. Lots of space for photo locations. We did ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in the garden and had ample space for our 171 guests. They allowed us access the day before to set up some lights since there was no events that day which saved us headache on the day of. Had a minor issue with checking into the hotel but it was quickly resolved with Ashley's help. Pricing for the venue, food, bar and hotel were very competitive compared to other venues and having the hotel was a great convienence. I know several people who were married at Sycuan Resort and I will recommend it to others as well!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Sycuan Golf Resort gave me the picture perfect wedding I have always dreamed about without the hefty price tag and while still remaining simple and laid back to match mine and my husband's personalities. Their garden gazebo instantly caught my eye and their banquet hall is large. Ashley who is the catering coordinator was very helpful throughout the whole process and never pulled a used cars salesman approach on me. She always responded to my questions within a day at the most and seemed to go out of her way to accommodate my wishes. Brandi took over handling my account when Ashley had to go on vacation and she went above and beyond to help us both at our rehearsal and the day of the wedding. The actual catering staff was the epitome of professionalism and the grounds of the whole facility were gorgeous. I am beyond pleased with the whole experience in using Sycuan.

Sent on 09/03/2013