Sycamore Creek Family Ranch Reviews

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 6
Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 7
  • MLAD

Mlad Wm · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Place where dreams come true!

Fabulous venue! Beautiful lanscaping, romantic outdoor ceremony area and indoor lighting. Barn is perfectly maintained with creative decor. Staff was helpful, friendly, professional and provided exceptional support to make the entire event perfect. Provide detailed packages with all the details you need to decide your big day. Love the Borrow Closet concept!! Highly recommend using "day of dirty work" and "day of coordination".

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 8
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 9
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 10
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 11

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words! It always makes us happy when our clients ("family") have an exceptional experience at Sycamore Creek. We really enjoyed working with Cayla! She was so organized and put so much love and care into the details of her wedding. We loved her color scheme and use of sunflowers inside the Heartwood Barn. What a beautiful day it was too! The weather was perfect. Thanks again for your business and for taking time to review us! We sure appreciate it! Hope our paths cross again soon!

Dana · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Venue and Great Services

This venue is absolutely the most beautiful venue I have ever seen and I am so glad we chose them for our wedding! The whole crew at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch was wonderful to work with. Everything went smooth on wedding day because they were very organized.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Payton

Payton Mizell · Married on 07/19/2019

Words Can't Describe!

Jacob and I had the most precious blessing to have found Sycamore Creek Family Ranch when we were searching for wedding venues. When we messaged Lindsay about seeing the venue, she responded quickly and set up a time and date for us. On our visit, she showed us the beautiful property in detail and told us everything we could need to know. Without even knowing her, we got such a honest and down to earth vibe that radiated off of her. We confirmed the venue with a down payment before even leaving the property with 100% certainty that we made the right decision.

Now, let me start off by saying, Jacob and I spent our engagement thousands of miles apart. We were not able to come back to the ranch again after this first visit. Even though this sounds like a nightmare, it WASN'T! And I give so much credit to Lindsay. As the wedding month grew closer, we began exchanging emails and conversations. She was always prompt to answer when I reached out and if I became stressed about anything, anything at all she reassured me and came up with a game plan immediately.

For our wedding day, I purchased the two packets: Day of Dirty Work and Coordination. Basically, if you are wanting to splurge and get these but are second guessing it, DON'T. Having Lindsay run the show for me was the best thing that could have ever happened. Not only did she decorate the property in a breath taking way with our decor, but she and her team worked so extremely hard at making the day run smoothly and without problems from the second I stepped on the property to get ready to when the last car was leaving when it was over. She kept me informed of what was happening next, quickly fixed my broken dress strap right after the ceremony by hand stitching it together, and problem solved like a true boss lady. Not only were her and her team so hardworking, but they were so incredibly kind and sweet. I simply cannot imagine trying to manage our wedding day without her and the rest of the awesome staff.

I see a lot of reviews that raise concerns about the extensive list of rules. Once you see the beautiful ranch, barn, and ceremony sites you will understand why. Do not hesitate booking your wedding here because of the rules. I promise you that there is not a single rule on there that will even come close to hindering your special day. Lindsay was an open book about rules and prices from day one and we were not met with any sneaky surprises or charges.

Lindsay, we love you and can never thank you enough for all the hard work and special touches you brought to our day!!!! We will never forget your kindness and wish all the blessings onto you as you move forward.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 12
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 13

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Payton, I do not think I will be able to adequately express how much this review spoke life and encouragement into me personally and into Sycamore Creek as a business. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you and Jacob! The intentionality and love that went into your wedding was above and beyond. From Jacob's handmade signs to the surprise you had planned for him shows the thoughtfulness and excitement that went into your wedding day. It was such a treat to be a part of!

Our goal is to make each couple's wedding day as smooth as possible and understand the extra stress that can be added to our destination couples. I loved being part of your wedding planning and answering your questions - seriously, one of my favorite parts of my job!! We try so hard to put together a good team of employees to serve our brides and am so proud of the work they do!

I still can't believe you remained so calm when your dress strap broke:) You are just too cool!!

From the time you booked until you left on your wedding night, it was a joy to work with you. I am so glad to hear you feel the same! We hope to see you and Jacob again and wish you all the best in your marriage!

Warmly,
    Lindsay
  • Janet

Janet Richard · Married on 06/08/2019

June 8th wedding

I could not have imagined a better venue for my wedding! The staff at Sycamore really worked with us and made our "destination" wedding easy to plan and host! The yard games that Sycamore set out for our guests were a huge hit! The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 14
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 15

Taylor Breshears · Married on 06/01/2019

Shiloh Ridge is perfect for laid back weddings!

Beautiful location. We had our wedding at the Shiloh Ridge venue, which is for smaller weddings (under 100). It's a stunning view overlooking Lake Taneycomo. I would highly recommend it. There are dressing rooms and a small kitchenette. There is also a gorgeous pavilion for the reception area or in case there is rain. You can bring in your own vendors for a fee of $250, which I loved. The only suggestion I have is adding a large ice maker to the property. We had a large cooler to ice down drinks ahead of time, but it is a hassle and would help with convenience. Lindsay is great to work with and the staff the day of were helpful and kind. This is a perfect venue for people who are outdoorsy. You don't need to decorate the place that much because the natural beauty of trees is everywhere.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kathy Hillenburg · Married on 05/24/2019

One of the Best Days!

My daughter's wedding was held here in May. The night was amazing with the ceremony under the beautiful sycamore tree, and finished with the reception in the Heartwood Barn. It will be a night my family will always treasure. The venue is so beautifully maintained with so many unique touches that make it so special. From our first visit to the venue and meeting the owners, we knew this place was a perfect fit. The love, care, and sincerity of mission that went into the development of the venue is obvious. Other than a beautiful wedding, one of the best parts of the experience was working with Lindsay as our day of coordinator! She was such a blessing to work with from day one to make sure everything was perfect, and the day of the wedding was absolutely stress free as she took care of details we did not even consider. Thank you Sycamore and your wonderful staff for one of the best days ever, and memories to last a lifetime for the newlyweds!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 16

Kari Hillenburg · Married on 05/24/2019

The Best Day!

Sycamore Creek was the absolute perfect venue for our special day! It is so beautifully maintained and helped to create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. My family and friends loved the location and we got so many compliments on the space! Also Lindsay and the rest of the Sycamore Creek staff were all so great to work with. You can tell that they truly care about their couples and making the day perfect for them! They all went above and beyond my expectations and kept me completely stress free the day of the wedding. Thank you Sycamore and your awesome staff for one of the best days ever!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey Mckeever · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch was a beautiful place to get married. We had our wedding at Shiloh Ridge within the ranch and it was the perfect outdoor wedding location. The ridge overlooked part of a lake and the scenery was completely covered in lush green for our May wedding. The staff was accommodating, supportive, and so easy to work with. We had the best time working with them and the best wedding day!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Lacey! It was such a privilege to get to work with you and Matt! You are a great couple! Your wedding was beautiful and the photos taken around the property are going to be fantastic! Congrats to both of you!

KyAnne · Married on 12/22/2018

Elegant Venue with a Family Vibe

With our son's military work schedule, we found ourselves booking a wedding the week before Christmas! After touring the most highly-recommended venues in the area, the bride's family along with ours (the groom's) unanimously agreed that Sycamore Creek was the only place for the big day! Lindsay, Lisa, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to give our kids the wedding of their dreams! It helped that we got a 60+ degree day in December, on which the staff graciously and quickly moved the ceremony outside! If you want an elegant, breathtaking environment with a team that makes you feel like part of their family, you can't go wrong with Sycamore Creek Family Ranch!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 17

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

KyAnne ~ thank you so much for taking time to review us! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad you felt like part of our family. Honestly, we considered it a high privilege to get to work with you! You, Kevin, and Amanda's parents did a fantastic job as parents and raised some great "kids." So respectful and kind. You all endeared yourselves to our hearts. We sincerely hope to cross paths again and wish you all the best!

Kisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Day!

Sycamore Creek was the perfect venue! The staff was supportive, encouraging and beyond professional at all times. Lindsay was a blessing to work with and her personality is perfect for her role. The months leading up to the wedding were hectic but each call or text to Lindsay helped to alleviate some of those feelings. The day of the wedding was amazing in large part to all of the Sycamore Creek staff. When there’s so much detail involved in a wedding I couldn’t imagine having a venue that wasn’t staffed by wonderful people like the staff we had the pleasure of working with. It truly was a privilege!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Madison · Married on 09/14/2018

My wedding was in September at the Ranch House Venue and we absolutely loved it! The view during the ceremony was beautiful and the pavilion for the reception was perfect for dancing. Lindsay was so attentive and helpful during the planning process. I would definitely recommend Sycamore Creek Family Ranch to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Madison ~ thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! We are always so thankful for the privilege of getting to work with couples on one of the biggest days in their lives. So glad you had a good experience at Sycamore Creek! Thanks again!

Maxine · Married on 09/08/2018

A huge shout out to Sycamore Creek Family Ranch and all of the staff and vendors. It was the perfect venue for our son's wedding. They fell in love with it the first time they went to visit and booked it that day. They got married three weeks ago and on the BIG day, the staff met us at the barn and were very helpful as our decorating team went to work. Everything was decorated, posts were draped, the arbor was made ready for the I do's. Everyone was a little nervous, but the staff answered any questions we had and even helped us set up. We put our personal touches on the already beautiful venue. Everyone that was there to help us was so impressed with the gorgeous barn and site. We heard so many remarks about the venue and how it was the perfect setting. I knew they had made the right choice for their special day. Even the rooms the wedding party gets ready in are so welcoming.
    The rain held off for the wedding, maybe two or three little sprinkles, but I think all of our eyes were mistier than the sky. The skies were a bit grey, but the smiles on everyone's faces lit up the sky. The day was perfect, absolutely perfect. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful.
    Thank you Lisa and Mike for acting on your dream and providing such an awesome venue for others to realize their dreams.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Maxine ~ Sycamore Creek is a labor of love. We have always felt it is too beautiful to keep it to ourselves. We love having families like yours utilize the ranch for important celebrations like this! It really warms our hearts when people appreciate and understand the beauty and all the ranch has to offer. Amber and Nathan are such a great couple and were incredible to work with. We sincerely thank you for the privilege and opportunity to serve you! We wish you and your family many happy memories in the years to come!

Janet · Married on 08/26/2018

Our Daughters Dream Day

Our daughter's wedding was absolutely gorgeous! The rolling hill setting is beautiful, from the elaborate, perfectly placed barn to the colorful flowers and greenery lining the path to the sycamore tree and place of the ceremony. The staff was more than friendly and helpful, allowing us to see the venue when in town and recommending local vendors to help us plan the day our daughter had dreamed of. I could go on and on about the positives we experienced from that special time but recommend you find out for yourself!!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 18
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 19

Robin · Married on 07/31/2018

Our wedding was at the Shiloh Ridge location and it was wonderful! We are from Missouri, but live in Seattle now. Lindsay made planning it from afar so easy! Our wedding was a small, family affair on a Tuesday and we couldn't have asked for a better day. We were also able to take pictures at the barn and Sycamore tree. You honestly can't go wrong with any of the locations, they are beautiful! Definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Robin ~ thank you so much for taking time to leave such a kind review! We are very thankful that you had a great experience at Sycamore Creek. We really loved how you set up your table in the pavilion for your family to gather around. Everything was just beautiful. You have a sweet family! Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your celebration!

Leigha · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful venue! Loved having my wedding a reception at Sycamore Creek!!! Initially I was nervous we weren’t going to be able to follow all of the rules listed in our contract as they were very detailed. However, everything went SO smooth on day of the wedding! Staff even helped us complete all of the “To Do’s” following the reception and we received our full down payment back! If you care for the venue as if it were your own, there will be no issues!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Leigha - thanks so much for taking time to leave a review. Your wedding was so beautiful and the photos were stunning! We love your new family and so appreciated the opportunity to serve you on this important day. We realize the stipulations in the contract may seem overwhelming. They are there because we have so many events at the ranch and want to make sure every bride takes good care of the venue so it's in excellent shape for the bride who uses it the next day or the next week. That's so important to us. This is also a family investment so it's also important for that reason. Some of the crazy things you read in the contract are due to crazy things that have actually happened at weddings! :) Ha! Thanks again! We sure appreciate you!

Tanya · Married on 04/21/2018

April 21st 2018 will forever be the anniversary of our magical wedding held at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch!!! I will never get over how gorgeous the barn venue is in person and saying “I do” underneath that Sycamore tree was one for the storybooks! We are from Missouri, yet live in San Diego, CA so I personally planned our entire wedding from a distance! The staff was INCREDIBLE with response times to emails/calls from a 1st time bride! Lindsay is such a doll and extremely professional with every single detail! I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone seeking to have the wedding of their dreams because that is EXACTLY what I got and I am forever grateful!
    Big hugs and a huge thank you to everyone at SCFR!
    Sincerely,
    Tanya Loveland (Mrs. Evens!!)

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Tanya- thank you so much for your kind review - and for traveling so far for your dream wedding! We appreciate the trust you placed in us and we're so glad we didn't let you down! You were a sweet and beautiful bride. All the wedding vendors loved working with you. And Derrick's hot pink shoes! Loved those too! We wish you all the best!

Skylar · Married on 10/14/2017

Sycamore is SO BEAUTIFUL! I got so many compliments on the beauty of our wedding and it was so much more affordable than a lot of other outdoor venues in this area. Lisa, Lindsay, and all the other staff at Sycamore were very responsive any time I had a question and were willing to go above and beyond to make sure I felt prepared for my wedding day. They have several rules about using their property, but we had no issues with them because they are necessary in keeping their property as gorgeous as it is! My only suggestion for anyone is to be prepared to hire your own vendors, as they only provide the venue, tables, and chairs in their packages. It's totally worth it, though, because everything there is stunning, including the bridal and groom dressing rooms. Thanks for giving me the space for my dream wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Skylar - thanks so much for taking time to review us. We sure appreciate your kind words and are really happy you have great memories of your day at the ranch. We also appreciate your understanding of why we have the rules we do. It's very important to us to respect this space and preserve it's beauty for the brides who will book with us in the future. Our staff enjoyed serving you and your guests in the months prior to your wedding - as well as onsite the day of your wedding. We wish you only the best!! Come back and see us sometime!

Hailey · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone involved with Sycamore Creek Family Ranch went above and beyond in making sure our wedding day was the best! Beautiful place and wonderful people. I would recommend over and over again!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 20

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Hailey - We sure enjoyed working with you and your Momma! Thank you for taking time to review us and share some kind words! What a breathtaking photo!! We wish you the very best!

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2017

Wow, what an incredible place! Not only is the venue stunning but the people are such a joy to work with. Although weddings tend to be stressful, Lisa & Lindsay made the planning process so much smoother! They were so attentive to our needs and continually supported us in our decisions. They genuinely care for their brides, grooms, and their family. It was such a pleasure to work with them and you can tell that they have worked very hard on making the whole experience special and unforgettable. Blessings to you all! This was a day I will never forget!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Kate! It was a privilege to work with you not only as you planned and prepared - but also on your big day! We wish you all the best in your life together and would love for you and Bradley to come back and visit any time.

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Sycamore Creek Family ranch is Amazing! The family that owns it and the staff that they employee are more than willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding a dream day. We could not keep track of the comments we received about how we chose and discovered such an awesome venue. We will be visiting SCFR again when we are in Branson and we HIGHLY recommend their venue!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We definitely look forward to seeing you and your family when you come back this way!

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

The Venue of your dreams!!!

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch made our December wedding the wedding of our dreams. I could have never in a million years dreamed of such a beautiful amazing venue. Not only was the venue a dream, the staff and the owner were so nice and easy to work with! They helped in more ways than i could ever imagine!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 21
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 22

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Amanda - thank you so much for taking time to share these kind words! Your wedding was gorgeous and we're so glad you got to have an outdoor ceremony after all. Who knew it would be 60 degrees on your wedding day! You know we love you and your family! It was such an honor to get to serve you all. Thanks for giving us that privilege!

Brenna · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike, Lisa, and Lindsay were a pleasure to work with. This beautiful venue was perfect for our special day. The venue and the location have so much charm that made for very unique and beautiful photos. The sycamore tree provides the perfect amount of shade in the evening to keep guests cool even during the heat of the summer. No other venue in the area can even compare. Look no further. Tour, and you will fall in love.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Brenna - thank you so much! You and John were so wonderful to work with and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

The owners and staff of Sycamore were such a joy to work with. We booked the venue before the barn was actually built just because we saw how much heart the owners had in what they were doing and how much they cared about their couples, which stuck true throughout our entire experience. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our rehearsal and wedding day were perfect and stress free. The property alone is beautiful and then add the gorgeous barn - we could not have asked for a better location for our wedding!! Truly a 5 star venue!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a joy to be your wedding venue. We hope to see you and Jordan again soon!

Haykey · Married on 06/11/2017

We have had the best experiences with SCFR. From being guests at special events, to barn dances, and even our own wedding the SCFR staff goes above and beyond every time. Our big day was even more then we could have expected with their help. I would recommend the Ranch to anyone looking for a venue. The owners Mike and Lisa Button were so generous with their time, and were so excited to have us there. There could not have been a more beautiful place for me and my husband to get married than here.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We truly enjoyed your event and the opportunity to celebrate with you. Best wishes!