Sycamore Creek Family Ranch Reviews

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 6
Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 7

Kisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Day!

Sycamore Creek was the perfect venue! The staff was supportive, encouraging and beyond professional at all times. Lindsay was a blessing to work with and her personality is perfect for her role. The months leading up to the wedding were hectic but each call or text to Lindsay helped to alleviate some of those feelings. The day of the wedding was amazing in large part to all of the Sycamore Creek staff. When there’s so much detail involved in a wedding I couldn’t imagine having a venue that wasn’t staffed by wonderful people like the staff we had the pleasure of working with. It truly was a privilege!

Madison · Married on 09/14/2018

My wedding was in September at the Ranch House Venue and we absolutely loved it! The view during the ceremony was beautiful and the pavilion for the reception was perfect for dancing. Lindsay was so attentive and helpful during the planning process. I would definitely recommend Sycamore Creek Family Ranch to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Madison ~ thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! We are always so thankful for the privilege of getting to work with couples on one of the biggest days in their lives. So glad you had a good experience at Sycamore Creek! Thanks again!

Maxine · Married on 09/08/2018

A huge shout out to Sycamore Creek Family Ranch and all of the staff and vendors. It was the perfect venue for our son's wedding. They fell in love with it the first time they went to visit and booked it that day. They got married three weeks ago and on the BIG day, the staff met us at the barn and were very helpful as our decorating team went to work. Everything was decorated, posts were draped, the arbor was made ready for the I do's. Everyone was a little nervous, but the staff answered any questions we had and even helped us set up. We put our personal touches on the already beautiful venue. Everyone that was there to help us was so impressed with the gorgeous barn and site. We heard so many remarks about the venue and how it was the perfect setting. I knew they had made the right choice for their special day. Even the rooms the wedding party gets ready in are so welcoming.
    The rain held off for the wedding, maybe two or three little sprinkles, but I think all of our eyes were mistier than the sky. The skies were a bit grey, but the smiles on everyone's faces lit up the sky. The day was perfect, absolutely perfect. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful.
    Thank you Lisa and Mike for acting on your dream and providing such an awesome venue for others to realize their dreams.

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Maxine ~ Sycamore Creek is a labor of love. We have always felt it is too beautiful to keep it to ourselves. We love having families like yours utilize the ranch for important celebrations like this! It really warms our hearts when people appreciate and understand the beauty and all the ranch has to offer. Amber and Nathan are such a great couple and were incredible to work with. We sincerely thank you for the privilege and opportunity to serve you! We wish you and your family many happy memories in the years to come!

Janet · Married on 08/26/2018

Our Daughters Dream Day

Our daughter's wedding was absolutely gorgeous! The rolling hill setting is beautiful, from the elaborate, perfectly placed barn to the colorful flowers and greenery lining the path to the sycamore tree and place of the ceremony. The staff was more than friendly and helpful, allowing us to see the venue when in town and recommending local vendors to help us plan the day our daughter had dreamed of. I could go on and on about the positives we experienced from that special time but recommend you find out for yourself!!

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 8
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 9

Robin · Married on 07/31/2018

Our wedding was at the Shiloh Ridge location and it was wonderful! We are from Missouri, but live in Seattle now. Lindsay made planning it from afar so easy! Our wedding was a small, family affair on a Tuesday and we couldn't have asked for a better day. We were also able to take pictures at the barn and Sycamore tree. You honestly can't go wrong with any of the locations, they are beautiful! Definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Robin ~ thank you so much for taking time to leave such a kind review! We are very thankful that you had a great experience at Sycamore Creek. We really loved how you set up your table in the pavilion for your family to gather around. Everything was just beautiful. You have a sweet family! Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your celebration!

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Sycamore Creek was the place that made my fairy tale dream wedding come true! The barn is exquisite and the sycamore tree is breath taking! We had our ceremony out under the tree then moved our reception inside the barn. They kept the barn closed until after the ceremony so that guests could experience a change of venue without having to drive all over Branson. Both sites leave you in awe! The owners and staff were very friendly and willing to help in any way they could! They give you vendors lists, floor layouts, and are willing to answer any question you can possibly think of! You truly will not be able to find a better place to get married! I absolutely LOVED having my wedding here!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Taylor ~ Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review of your experience at Sycamore Creek. We're grateful your time with us was exceptional! We would like to thank you for hosting a celebration filled with so much JOY! We heard about this from our staff time and again. Our team really enjoyed your first dance (the iconic dance from Dirty Dancing) and the movie themed elements throughout! It was truly a privilege getting to be a part of your celebration. Thanks again for choosing Sycamore Creek!

Leigha · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful venue! Loved having my wedding a reception at Sycamore Creek!!! Initially I was nervous we weren’t going to be able to follow all of the rules listed in our contract as they were very detailed. However, everything went SO smooth on day of the wedding! Staff even helped us complete all of the “To Do’s” following the reception and we received our full down payment back! If you care for the venue as if it were your own, there will be no issues!

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Leigha - thanks so much for taking time to leave a review. Your wedding was so beautiful and the photos were stunning! We love your new family and so appreciated the opportunity to serve you on this important day. We realize the stipulations in the contract may seem overwhelming. They are there because we have so many events at the ranch and want to make sure every bride takes good care of the venue so it's in excellent shape for the bride who uses it the next day or the next week. That's so important to us. This is also a family investment so it's also important for that reason. Some of the crazy things you read in the contract are due to crazy things that have actually happened at weddings! :) Ha! Thanks again! We sure appreciate you!

Tanya · Married on 04/21/2018

April 21st 2018 will forever be the anniversary of our magical wedding held at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch!!! I will never get over how gorgeous the barn venue is in person and saying “I do” underneath that Sycamore tree was one for the storybooks! We are from Missouri, yet live in San Diego, CA so I personally planned our entire wedding from a distance! The staff was INCREDIBLE with response times to emails/calls from a 1st time bride! Lindsay is such a doll and extremely professional with every single detail! I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone seeking to have the wedding of their dreams because that is EXACTLY what I got and I am forever grateful!
    Big hugs and a huge thank you to everyone at SCFR!
    Sincerely,
    Tanya Loveland (Mrs. Evens!!)

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Tanya- thank you so much for your kind review - and for traveling so far for your dream wedding! We appreciate the trust you placed in us and we're so glad we didn't let you down! You were a sweet and beautiful bride. All the wedding vendors loved working with you. And Derrick's hot pink shoes! Loved those too! We wish you all the best!

Skylar · Married on 10/14/2017

Sycamore is SO BEAUTIFUL! I got so many compliments on the beauty of our wedding and it was so much more affordable than a lot of other outdoor venues in this area. Lisa, Lindsay, and all the other staff at Sycamore were very responsive any time I had a question and were willing to go above and beyond to make sure I felt prepared for my wedding day. They have several rules about using their property, but we had no issues with them because they are necessary in keeping their property as gorgeous as it is! My only suggestion for anyone is to be prepared to hire your own vendors, as they only provide the venue, tables, and chairs in their packages. It's totally worth it, though, because everything there is stunning, including the bridal and groom dressing rooms. Thanks for giving me the space for my dream wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Skylar - thanks so much for taking time to review us. We sure appreciate your kind words and are really happy you have great memories of your day at the ranch. We also appreciate your understanding of why we have the rules we do. It's very important to us to respect this space and preserve it's beauty for the brides who will book with us in the future. Our staff enjoyed serving you and your guests in the months prior to your wedding - as well as onsite the day of your wedding. We wish you only the best!! Come back and see us sometime!

Hailey · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone involved with Sycamore Creek Family Ranch went above and beyond in making sure our wedding day was the best! Beautiful place and wonderful people. I would recommend over and over again!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 10

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Hailey - We sure enjoyed working with you and your Momma! Thank you for taking time to review us and share some kind words! What a breathtaking photo!! We wish you the very best!

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2017

Wow, what an incredible place! Not only is the venue stunning but the people are such a joy to work with. Although weddings tend to be stressful, Lisa & Lindsay made the planning process so much smoother! They were so attentive to our needs and continually supported us in our decisions. They genuinely care for their brides, grooms, and their family. It was such a pleasure to work with them and you can tell that they have worked very hard on making the whole experience special and unforgettable. Blessings to you all! This was a day I will never forget!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Kate! It was a privilege to work with you not only as you planned and prepared - but also on your big day! We wish you all the best in your life together and would love for you and Bradley to come back and visit any time.

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Sycamore Creek Family ranch is Amazing! The family that owns it and the staff that they employee are more than willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding a dream day. We could not keep track of the comments we received about how we chose and discovered such an awesome venue. We will be visiting SCFR again when we are in Branson and we HIGHLY recommend their venue!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We definitely look forward to seeing you and your family when you come back this way!

Brenna · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike, Lisa, and Lindsay were a pleasure to work with. This beautiful venue was perfect for our special day. The venue and the location have so much charm that made for very unique and beautiful photos. The sycamore tree provides the perfect amount of shade in the evening to keep guests cool even during the heat of the summer. No other venue in the area can even compare. Look no further. Tour, and you will fall in love.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Brenna - thank you so much! You and John were so wonderful to work with and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

The owners and staff of Sycamore were such a joy to work with. We booked the venue before the barn was actually built just because we saw how much heart the owners had in what they were doing and how much they cared about their couples, which stuck true throughout our entire experience. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our rehearsal and wedding day were perfect and stress free. The property alone is beautiful and then add the gorgeous barn - we could not have asked for a better location for our wedding!! Truly a 5 star venue!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a joy to be your wedding venue. We hope to see you and Jordan again soon!

Haykey · Married on 06/11/2017

We have had the best experiences with SCFR. From being guests at special events, to barn dances, and even our own wedding the SCFR staff goes above and beyond every time. Our big day was even more then we could have expected with their help. I would recommend the Ranch to anyone looking for a venue. The owners Mike and Lisa Button were so generous with their time, and were so excited to have us there. There could not have been a more beautiful place for me and my husband to get married than here.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We truly enjoyed your event and the opportunity to celebrate with you. Best wishes!

K Chancey · Married on 12/10/2016

A Lifetime of Mwmories

This is a perfect, beautiful venue! My daughter was married here and soon my son will also have his wedding here. You won’t find a more helpful or encouraging staff. They are efficient and want to make sure your day is very special. Mike and Lisa go above and beyond as owners to provide help and direction as they absolutely LOVE people so well. Lindsay, their coordinator is a wealth of knowledge to help guide you to vendors to make your day special. I have been to so many beautiful weddings at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch (at least 10) and all have been amazing and different with their own special touch. Absolutely my FAVORITE venue in the Ozarks and there are some beautiful venues here!

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Karen ~ thank you so much! We sure appreciate you taking time to leave a review - especially one that is so kind! We love your family and sincerely appreciated the opportunity to serve you at your daughter's wedding. As a winter wedding, it was so unique and beautifully done! Ir will surely inspire more to hold their weddings in late fall and winter! We are so honored for the privilege of being the venue of choice for your son's wedding as well. We cannot wait!

Pang · Married on 08/27/2016

It's been a whole year since my beautiful timber barn wedding; the day my husband and I became one. It still feels so present! The love and support from the Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is beyond anyone's heart can desire. The venue is breathtaking. From the amenities to the neatly groomed surrounding and friendly hospitality they give to their bride and groom; I can not say anything less than extraordinary and filled with heart. I can say this for sure; empathy and love. These are the two traits every bride and groom need from a venue, and the Buttons were just that! I'm so proud and honor to have had been one of the very first brides to be married at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch, and also experience such love, personable and professionalism from them and their team. My husband and I prayed and prayed for a beautiful, ethereal, minimalist yet affordable wedding and God gave us Sycamore Creek Family Ranch, an exquisite venue with the perfect touches of simplicity so us brides can create our own unique imagery to our soon to be wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 11
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 12
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 13
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 14
    Sycamore Creek Family Ranch 15

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Sweet Pang - we have only good memories of working with you! You were so intentional and thoughtful with all the details of your wedding. You exuded so much joy! It was contagious. We consider it a privilege to have been a part of your special day as you two became one. We also enjoyed your family during the event! Great families! Great day! Thanks so much for your kind review!

Kimberly · Married on 07/10/2016

The Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is a pristine location for a wedding! The owners are so kind and thoughtful. My sister had her wedding there on Sunday and the owners made the day amazing, even in the midst of rain. I am completely impressed by the beauty of the ranch, both the house/lake location and the barn location. Absolutely beautiful! Great location, amazing people! The owners even gave my sister a lovely book for her wedding, so thoughtful!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your kind comments and are very glad you had a positive experience at the ranch! It was fun making lemonade out of lemons when the rain began to fall! Being around your family was a blessing.

Cali · Married on 04/23/2016

The family that runs this location is absolutely amazing. Lisa is an absolute angel, and Mike was very handy to have around. They worked so hard to make sure our day was perfect. They are some of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. If I had a question, it was answered within a day or two. If I had a special request, the accommodated (as long as it was reasonable)! It is the most stunning location, and every guest we had commented on just how beautiful it was. We could not have asked for a better venue or a better family to work with.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Cali - thank you so much for such a kind review!! We loved working with you. Your wedding was beautiful and so sweet! Thank you again! Come back and see us for our Fall Festival and other events. We want to stay in touch!!

Mike · Married on 04/15/2017

Sycamore Creek is a 5 star venue run by the finest and nicest people you can imagine. My family and I were there right before Easter to celebrate a family wedding. It was one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen. The owners and staff went out of their way to be sure everything went well.They were so professional and couteous. You won't be disappointed at a function at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you Mike! We appreciate your kind words and are glad you enjoyed the venue!
  • User6130607 · 1+ year ago

3.5

Loved our wedding at the ranch house!

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your review. We're so glad we had the opportunity to serve you! Would you be willing to share what we could have improved in order to earn a 5-star review from you? We always want to make things better as we strive for excellence. Thanks again!

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

1.2
      2.0

#Don’tbookatthisvenue

I have been a part of two weddings at the venue. The venue is very beautiful but once the wedding is over the owners/management starts in on the bride or groom. They try to tell you that you did something wrong and you have to now get that taken out of your pockets. Don’t fall for it and don’t book this venue. I have had too many friends special day end up not being remembered as such due to lack of professionalism. All they care about is getting their money and making sure you don’t get a deposit back... In my opinion. (Also the candles aren’t $30) You have now ruined two of my friends special days over petty things.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch's reply:

Taylor, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal is never to keep our couples security deposit. We recently installed air conditioning in our venue and instead of raising our venue fee for all brides we have added a charge for only those brides who desire to have it turned on. The cost is to cover the electric bill for the event. All of our brides are made aware of this charge before the units are turned on. Another thing the security deposit covers is missing items and there were a few missing items at the end of the night. We were originally going to withhold the amount from the bride's deposit but after hearing her response we decided to not withhold the amount of the missing items. Please know that, based on numerous past reviews, we aim to not only provide a gorgeous venue but excellent customer service. We apologize for not serving your friends in a way that you could say the same. We will take what you have said and use it to make us better for future couples. Lindsay - Director of Weddings