14 Reviews for Sycamore Creek Family Ranch

Outside Vendors (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Furniture (1)
14 Sycamore Creek Family Ranch Reviews

April 21st 2018 will forever be the anniversary of our magical wedding held at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch!!! I will never get over how gorgeous the barn venue is in person and saying “I do” underneath that Sycamore tree was one for the storybooks! We are from Missouri, yet live in San Diego, CA so I personally planned our entire wedding from a distance! The staff was INCREDIBLE with response times to emails/calls from a 1st time bride! Lindsay is such a doll and extremely professional with every single detail! I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone seeking to have the wedding of their dreams because that is EXACTLY what I got and I am forever grateful!
Big hugs and a huge thank you to everyone at SCFR!
Sincerely,
Tanya Loveland (Mrs. Evens!!)

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sycamore is SO BEAUTIFUL! I got so many compliments on the beauty of our wedding and it was so much more affordable than a lot of other outdoor venues in this area. Lisa, Lindsay, and all the other staff at Sycamore were very responsive any time I had a question and were willing to go above and beyond to make sure I felt prepared for my wedding day. They have several rules about using their property, but we had no issues with them because they are necessary in keeping their property as gorgeous as it is! My only suggestion for anyone is to be prepared to hire your own vendors, as they only provide the venue, tables, and chairs in their packages. It's totally worth it, though, because everything there is stunning, including the bridal and groom dressing rooms. Thanks for giving me the space for my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Skylar, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

Everyone involved with Sycamore Creek Family Ranch went above and beyond in making sure our wedding day was the best! Beautiful place and wonderful people. I would recommend over and over again!

Profile Picture Hailey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, what an incredible place! Not only is the venue stunning but the people are such a joy to work with. Although weddings tend to be stressful, Lisa & Lindsay made the planning process so much smoother! They were so attentive to our needs and continually supported us in our decisions. They genuinely care for their brides, grooms, and their family. It was such a pleasure to work with them and you can tell that they have worked very hard on making the whole experience special and unforgettable. Blessings to you all! This was a day I will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sycamore Creek Family ranch is Amazing! The family that owns it and the staff that they employee are more than willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding a dream day. We could not keep track of the comments we received about how we chose and discovered such an awesome venue. We will be visiting SCFR again when we are in Branson and we HIGHLY recommend their venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tents

Mike, Lisa, and Lindsay were a pleasure to work with. This beautiful venue was perfect for our special day. The venue and the location have so much charm that made for very unique and beautiful photos. The sycamore tree provides the perfect amount of shade in the evening to keep guests cool even during the heat of the summer. No other venue in the area can even compare. Look no further. Tour, and you will fall in love.

Profile Picture Brenna, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owners and staff of Sycamore were such a joy to work with. We booked the venue before the barn was actually built just because we saw how much heart the owners had in what they were doing and how much they cared about their couples, which stuck true throughout our entire experience. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our rehearsal and wedding day were perfect and stress free. The property alone is beautiful and then add the gorgeous barn - we could not have asked for a better location for our wedding!! Truly a 5 star venue!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have had the best experiences with SCFR. From being guests at special events, to barn dances, and even our own wedding the SCFR staff goes above and beyond every time. Our big day was even more then we could have expected with their help. I would recommend the Ranch to anyone looking for a venue. The owners Mike and Lisa Button were so generous with their time, and were so excited to have us there. There could not have been a more beautiful place for me and my husband to get married than here.

Profile Picture Haykey, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It's been a whole year since my beautiful timber barn wedding; the day my husband and I became one. It still feels so present! The love and support from the Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is beyond anyone's heart can desire. The venue is breathtaking. From the amenities to the neatly groomed surrounding and friendly hospitality they give to their bride and groom; I can not say anything less than extraordinary and filled with heart. I can say this for sure; empathy and love. These are the two traits every bride and groom need from a venue, and the Buttons were just that! I'm so proud and honor to have had been one of the very first brides to be married at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch, and also experience such love, personable and professionalism from them and their team. My husband and I prayed and prayed for a beautiful, ethereal, minimalist yet affordable wedding and God gave us Sycamore Creek Family Ranch, an exquisite venue with the perfect touches of simplicity so us brides can create our own unique imagery to our soon to be wedding day.

Profile Picture Pang, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is a pristine location for a wedding! The owners are so kind and thoughtful. My sister had her wedding there on Sunday and the owners made the day amazing, even in the midst of rain. I am completely impressed by the beauty of the ranch, both the house/lake location and the barn location. Absolutely beautiful! Great location, amazing people! The owners even gave my sister a lovely book for her wedding, so thoughtful!

Profile Picture User6954623, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The family that runs this location is absolutely amazing. Lisa is an absolute angel, and Mike was very handy to have around. They worked so hard to make sure our day was perfect. They are some of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. If I had a question, it was answered within a day or two. If I had a special request, the accommodated (as long as it was reasonable)! It is the most stunning location, and every guest we had commented on just how beautiful it was. We could not have asked for a better venue or a better family to work with.

Profile Picture Cali, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor

Sycamore Creek is a 5 star venue run by the finest and nicest people you can imagine. My family and I were there right before Easter to celebrate a family wedding. It was one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen. The owners and staff went out of their way to be sure everything went well.They were so professional and couteous. You won't be disappointed at a function at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch.

Profile Picture Mike, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved our wedding at the ranch house!

Profile Picture User6130607, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Parking, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound