Sybex Studio Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Angelle G. Married on 10/18/2019

Delightful and fun

Ruben is just fantastic. Professional, always on time and ready to please. Our pictures are beautiful. We are waiting for our video and album! Then I can write another review!!!
    Jill S. Married on 09/14/2019

Sybex Studio ROCKS!

It is imperative that vendors and planner work well together to ensure the flow of the event runs flawlessly. Ruben and I worked in perfect rhythm like a symphony. Ruben (Sybex Studio) is truly an outstanding photographer, professional, kind and responsive with an impeccable ability to capture the true nature of people and events.

- Jill Stark Founder, Exquisite Weddings & Events
  • Michael
    Michael C. Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

The quality of the photography was amazing as well as the level of service. 10/10
    An Phan Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful service!

I would like to say thank you to Ruben who was so helpful to us. We had a very great experience working with Sybex studio through out our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pleasant experience and professional service.
    Ernestina R. Married on 12/16/2018

Very satisfied

very professional, open to suggestions. Always on time. Pictures are always great! Couldn't ask for a better photographer to capture you moments.
    Emmaline Married on 08/18/2018
    All of our guests including my husband and myself had SUCH a blast with Sybex Booths! They had amazing and hilarious props, photos in color OR black and white. Everyone had a blast!
    Debbie Married on 01/07/2017
    Photographer and photobooth was great!
    Annie Married on 09/25/2016
    Ruben was a pleasure to work with! He was easy to contact and answered all my questions. They showed up, set up, and my guests had a blast! Two days after the wedding, I got access to ALL the photos that were taken that day. I love how i can browse through all the fun photos my guests took! They had an abundance of props and everyone had a great time. I also love that he allows you to choose your design for your name and wedding date to make it unique. Thank you so much for providing such a fun experience! I highly recommend everyone get a Photo Booth from Sybex!! The value is amazing!
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2016
    Ruben was delightful to work with answered his email within one or two hours His prices are fantastic when you look and see what is out there. Ruben SR. was a rock star..so patient with all the kids attending the wedding.. smiling and laughing at our silly behavior.. Sybex Booths was a hit at the wedding Thanks again guys Great job
    Amy Married on 06/11/2016
    Ruben was very friendly and helpful. Answer any question or concern quick.
  • User4376645 2+ years ago
    Kids loved it and price was fair. Thankx
    Anna Married on 12/12/2015

fun photo booth!

We really wanted a photobooth in our wedding but didn't have a big budget for it. Ruben and his team were able to provide us with a photobooth at a really reasonable rate. The quests had fun and came out with great memories of the wedding.
  • User4376641 2+ years ago
    Ruben and Sybex photobooth company was great! I was looking for a photobooth for my wedding and I found Sybex on thumbtack.com. Ruben gave a great price for the hours we needed, his company had many customized backgrounds and they will personalize your photo strip to match your wedding theme. Ruben showed up on time ready to go and brought along many awesome props, my guests had a blast taking pictures. I received the digital copies of all my guests photos shortly after my event. With Sybex you get more then the average photobooth!
    Melissa Married on 10/22/2015
    I was worried being an out of state bride and planning a wedding without being able to take trips out and check on everything.

One thing I knew I wanted was a Photobooth. I found Sybex through Yelp and pretty much had to trust the reviews were accurate.

Sybex showed up early and set up promptly. Their prices were much better than some of the other companies that had really bad and cheap "make shift booths". I wanted something that was a real Photobooth-not just a camera propped up on a stand. Their booths are great and the lighting they put in the booths is extremely flattering to all.

Their photo quality was amazing! I have been to many weddings where the pictures weren't great-but the clarity in the pictures almost looks like a professional photographer.

The attendant was there helping our guests with props and making sure everything ran smoothly.

I didn't order the photo book but after seeing all the pics and how great it all looked I'm ordering the copies now.

I would definitely recommend Sybex! Even though the prices are low they definitely were high on quality!
    Jennifer Married on 09/12/2015
    Excellent service!!Nice pictures!!
  • Yassaman
    Yassaman Married on 03/27/2015

Excellent!

LOVED our video! We had a different photographer and I am so thankful that Ruben was there to video our wedding because we ended up having terrible pictures. Ruben and his team are so sweet and prompt and they don't charge you an arm and a leg to give you the quality you want. I actually recommended them to my brother and his fiance! Thanks for saving our wedding memories Ruben!!
    Joey Married on 09/27/2014
    no words can express my graditude on what a wonderful job sybex did at my wedding. my wife and I and everyone can not stop talking about how professional and easy going sybex provided their services. the photobooth was a smash hit because sybex let you rent the booth for 5 hours compare to 3 at the same rate! check one for sybex! Ruben such an awesome overall person to work with. he knows exactly where he needs to be and took fantastic photos.
    I can go on and on but if there is anyone that still doubt I say to them give me a call on my cell phone and I will personally tell you my experience with sybex so you may hear the excitement in my voice when I talk about sybex.
    Kyle Married on 09/20/2014
    Quality work, professional attitude and great rate.
    Julissa Married on 05/27/2011

Awesome Service

I have to say that Ruben is probably the best photographer and videographer that I have ever worked with. He is very knowledgeable about photography and video editing which makes me feel comfortable leaving my events in his hands. He conducts him self in a very professional way and also easy going and very personable to make the client feel comfortable when planning their event. I will continue to use his services and will most definitely recommend him to all of my friends and family to service their events.
  • W
    Wendy
    These folks came to SF for our union party in the worst storm in years. We had approximately 400 folks who said this was the 1st time in a long while that they "had fun" primarily because of the photo booth. Wonderful service, wonderful value. have referred them to our sacramento event and will use them again next February! :)
  • User4376635 2+ years ago
    FANTASTIC photo booth! We used them for a 40th birthday 80's prom and had our booth set up like prom photos. They quality was fantastic and the booth was the hit of the party!
    Rubi
    Ruben and his dad were awesome! I had a strict budget to work with and he was flexible to meet it. He provided many props for the booth, lots to choose from.
    Everyone had a great time.... thank you, I will call you again in the future!
  • User4376629 2+ years ago
    Sybex Booths was great for our employee holiday party! Everyone loved their keepsake pictures!
    Jacqueline
    Ruben and Ayme were such a pleasure to work with. I needed a photo booth within a span of a week prior to my event date and immediately within hours of initial contact, Sybex came through! My guests enjoyed their photobooth experience immensely: fun props, beautiful masthead and great clientele interaction. Ruben and Ayme ROCK!
    Nina
    My entire family was so happy with the photo booth it was on point I definitely will use again