Sybex Booths Reviews

34 | Emeryville, CA

34 Reviews for Sybex Booths

34 Sybex Booths Reviews

Emmaline · Married on 08/18/2018

All of our guests including my husband and myself had SUCH a blast with Sybex Booths! They had amazing and hilarious props, photos in color OR black and white. Everyone had a blast!

DEBBIE · Married on 01/07/2017

Photographer and photobooth was great!

Annie · Married on 09/25/2016

Ruben was a pleasure to work with! He was easy to contact and answered all my questions. They showed up, set up, and my guests had a blast! Two days after the wedding, I got access to ALL the photos that were taken that day. I love how i can browse through all the fun photos my guests took! They had an abundance of props and everyone had a great time. I also love that he allows you to choose your design for your name and wedding date to make it unique. Thank you so much for providing such a fun experience! I highly recommend everyone get a Photo Booth from Sybex!! The value is amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

Ruben was delightful to work with answered his email within one or two hours His prices are fantastic when you look and see what is out there. Ruben SR. was a rock star..so patient with all the kids attending the wedding.. smiling and laughing at our silly behavior.. Sybex Booths was a hit at the wedding Thanks again guys Great job

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Ruben was very friendly and helpful. Answer any question or concern quick.

Kids loved it and price was fair. Thankx

Ruben and Sybex photobooth company was great! I was looking for a photobooth for my wedding and I found Sybex on thumbtack.com. Ruben gave a great price for the hours we needed, his company had many customized backgrounds and they will personalize your photo strip to match your wedding theme. Ruben showed up on time ready to go and brought along many awesome props, my guests had a blast taking pictures. I received the digital copies of all my guests photos shortly after my event. With Sybex you get more then the average photobooth!

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2015

I was worried being an out of state bride and planning a wedding without being able to take trips out and check on everything.

One thing I knew I wanted was a Photobooth. I found Sybex through Yelp and pretty much had to trust the reviews were accurate.

Sybex showed up early and set up promptly. Their prices were much better than some of the other companies that had really bad and cheap "make shift booths". I wanted something that was a real Photobooth-not just a camera propped up on a stand. Their booths are great and the lighting they put in the booths is extremely flattering to all.

Their photo quality was amazing! I have been to many weddings where the pictures weren't great-but the clarity in the pictures almost looks like a professional photographer.

The attendant was there helping our guests with props and making sure everything ran smoothly.

I didn't order the photo book but after seeing all the pics and how great it all looked I'm ordering the copies now.

I would definitely recommend Sybex! Even though the prices are low they definitely were high on quality!

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Excellent service!!Nice pictures!!

joey · Married on 09/27/2014

no words can express my graditude on what a wonderful job sybex did at my wedding. my wife and I and everyone can not stop talking about how professional and easy going sybex provided their services. the photobooth was a smash hit because sybex let you rent the booth for 5 hours compare to 3 at the same rate! check one for sybex! Ruben such an awesome overall person to work with. he knows exactly where he needs to be and took fantastic photos.
    I can go on and on but if there is anyone that still doubt I say to them give me a call on my cell phone and I will personally tell you my experience with sybex so you may hear the excitement in my voice when I talk about sybex.

Kyle · Married on 09/20/2014

Quality work, professional attitude and great rate.

Arianna · event on: 10/04/2014

Ruben was very professional and responded quickly to all and any questions before my event. I had emailed about 6 other photo booth people only one other person responded to me and it took more then a week to get a response I got a email from Ruben the same day great customer service! The day of party the photo booth attendants were great on time and very helpful they explained everything really well and were very professional I will be calling them again for my next big event.

Charmaine · event on: 10/31/2014

Ruben and his team had a booth for our son's halloween party. We had nearly 200 guests, live music, the works! Ruben's staff fit right in. They were professional, engaging with the guests, and hard working. They knew their place and arrived on time and stayed until the designated hour to end. Thank you Ruben and thank you to your team! We look forward to enjoying another event with Sybex. Don't think twice folks! Great value and great work from these guys! :)

harry · event on: 11/24/2014

Ruben was very helpful through out the entire event. They arrived early, were set up on time, had a lot of props. pictures were clear. I couldn't ask for any better service. I recommend anybody who is having a party to rent a photo booth. Rent a photo booth from Sybex booths. Im not even getting payed for this !!

Christine · event on: 12/06/2014

Sybex Booth is one of the best photo booth vendors I have worked with and I would highly recommend them for any event! Rubens prices are fair and his customer service is five star. He arrived at the event early to set up the booth; he was friendly and professional. He also kept the photo booth running smoothly for the duration of the party. Ruben provided a fantastic selection of props, which is something I think is important. It makes for very funny pictures.

You will not be disappointed using Sybex Booth. I plan on using them again and again!!!

Nancy · event on: 12/19/2014

Great vendor. Ruben from Sybex was attentive, prompt. professional and friendly. They are definitely a great company to work with for photobooth services. I highly recommend them.

• W

wendy · event on: 12/11/2014

These folks came to SF for our union party in the worst storm in years. We had approximately 400 folks who said this was the 1st time in a long while that they "had fun" primarily because of the photo booth. Wonderful service, wonderful value. have referred them to our sacramento event and will use them again next February! :)

Nina · event on: 12/27/2014

My entire family was so happy with the photo booth it was on point I definitely will use again

Jacqueline · event on: 12/21/2014

Ruben and Ayme were such a pleasure to work with. I needed a photo booth within a span of a week prior to my event date and immediately within hours of initial contact, Sybex came through! My guests enjoyed their photobooth experience immensely: fun props, beautiful masthead and great clientele interaction. Ruben and Ayme ROCK!

• User4710150 · event on: 01/04/2015

Sybex Booths was great for our employee holiday party! Everyone loved their keepsake pictures!

Rubi · event on: 01/31/2015

Ruben and his dad were awesome! I had a strict budget to work with and he was flexible to meet it. He provided many props for the booth, lots to choose from.
    Everyone had a great time.... thank you, I will call you again in the future!

• User5175894 · event on: 06/13/2015

FANTASTIC photo booth! We used them for a 40th birthday 80's prom and had our booth set up like prom photos. They quality was fantastic and the booth was the hit of the party!

Alicia · Married on 04/16/2016

Ruben was great to work with, he had great communication when I initially signed and followed up with me two weeks prior to the wedding to go through details,etc. He also made sure to get me copies of photos for the album I purchased (not all of my guests left copies behind in our book). It took a few days for the photos that were taken in the photobooth to be emailed to me and we had no WiFi onsite to email them instantly to guests.

Hector · Married on 07/25/2015

My guest really enjoyed all the different props.

Nicole · event on: 11/22/2014

Great job! Everyone loved the photobooth and would have them again at any party!