8 Reviews for SX Studios

Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

Silvana and her team were very professional and made the bridal party and guests feel comfortable. She worked closely with the videographer to determine the best shots for the day. It was a rainy day but you could never tell in any of the photos. She thinks outside of the box and is determined to get every shot as close to perfection as possible - and they all are ! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

SX Studios is extremely professional and makes you feel very comfortable. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rosalie, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

LOVE Sx-Studios! I booked them before for my engagement photoshoot and I made sure to book them for my wedding. They are very professional, easy going and super detailed oriented. My pictures came out great for both events and i'm keeping them on speed dial for any future ones. Finding a great photographer you can trust to do a great job capturing those special moments (especially since you can't re-do them!) is very, very, very hard. That's why I stick to what works, i call Silvana, and i'm not disappointed.

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Silvana and her whole team are extremely easy to work with. From the first consultation, we had a great experience working with her. We went over the look and feel of how we wanted our photos to come out. As a pretty specific person myself, Silvana was terrific at really hearing what I wanted, and showing me examples. She was easy to communicate with through the whole process. She even worked the two hottest days, one for our engagement shoot, and then again on our wedding day, and still made it look easy. She is not afraid to get "drity" lay on the ground, or stand in the middle of the street to get a great shot. She was really creative, and it showed she really listened to what we wanted as couple. My only regret was on my side, I had told Silvana I would provide a photo must have list, and I never got around to sharing it or printing it. We still got amazing shots, thanks to Sx Studios! But as a bride, my one hug piece of advise, no matter how much you think you will remember that day, you won't write it down and assign it to a bridesmaid! Or better yet your vendor!

Profile Picture samantha, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

It is always a great experience working with SX Studios. They are professional, always arrive on time, captures excellent photos/video and the addition of their snap drop photobooths is the best!! They are a must use for every event.

Profile Picture Raquel, 6/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Everything was great I really love everything my day was perfect.. They all did a perfect job to make my day special.. I love them n I would use them again over n over again. :)

Profile Picture Isa, 6/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

SX was beyond what I expected for my wedding photography! They were literally with me when I woke up until I left the venue. They were able to capture every moment of that day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Ignayra, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Silvana was top notch from start to finish. While a wedding can be very stressful, capturing that special moment places so much more stress on the situation. Silvana put us at ease throughout the experience and it was not just apparent to us but also our families. I don't hesitate to provide the highest recommendation.

Profile Picture User7583558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review