Sword Sounds & Bridal Services Reviews

Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 5
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 6
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 7

Megan · Married on 01/25/2014

Mr.Sword not only was an awesome d.j. But he did do much more....he kept everything on schedule, helped the guys get ready, and constantly made sure I was ok and had what I needed. He made the wedding that much better!!! Very professional and soooo much help!!! He's definitely the best!!!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Cassidy · Married on 10/26/2013

Sword Sounds was absolutely exceptional! Rob was awesome at getting every detail for every moment of our wedding day! If I wasn't sure about something, Rob had an excellent idea to help make the night a grand night from beginning to end! Rob made sure everything was perfect for the done and I could not thank Sword Sounds enough for the amazing night in Knoxville! Hope to use your services in the future :)

Sent on 11/05/2013

Anastacia · Married on 10/13/2013

Rob was so great! He played the music we liked, and kept things moving along! He was very hands on and made sure things flowed smoothly! Right before our entrance, my beloved husband changed his mind about the first dance song, and Rob said no problem! He was so great to work with, and everybody loved him! I would definitely recommend him! He works with your budget and you are definitely getting amazing quality!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Steve · Married on 10/12/2013

Rob and his son provided the DJ services for my daughter's wedding and reception and did a great job. If you are looking for a DJ for your event, Rob is the man! He worked hard to make the event special and to keep things moving. From attaching boutonnieres to bustling the bride's dress, he was very helpful and genuinely interested in making things go smoothly. Rob was on time, very professional and on the ball. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kalli · Married on 10/12/2013

Very professional and organized! They helped make our wedding run very smoothly. Overall everything was excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Esteban · Married on 09/21/2013

goes above and beyond call of duty. robert was very professional, yet very personal with everyone. I could not be more pleased with what Robert and his services. 10/10 100%100%!!!! would recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 09/23/2013

lyndsey · Married on 09/21/2013

Rob was amazing! He went above and beyond my expectations. He interacted with everyone at my reception and was willing to help wherever needed. If he went a period of time without seeing me, the bride, he would come find me to make sure I was ok. Guests at the reception paid for an extra 2 hours of his services without me knowing! I definitely recommend Rob for any event you should have!!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Cindy · Married on 09/01/2013

Rob was great to work with and did a fantastic job for us at our Wedding/Reception! He was easy to work with and took the ideas we had for music selections and put it all together beautifully! We had the best party ever and danced the entire time! From our teenagers to my 81 year old Aunt, we kept the dance floor going! Danced until the lights came on. Thanks Rob! I hope we can work together again some day! Mike and Cindy

Sent on 09/25/2013

Katy · Married on 07/27/2013

We had Rob as a DJ and he was the best. Always quick to respond to my requests and questions before the wedding. And was super flexible during the event amd kept it smooth sailing and running on time. He knows how to work the crowd to get them up and moving and having a great time. We recieved many compliments from guests about how great he was. We would definitely recommend him and use him again.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2013

The Danimal (Dan) provided the DJ services for our July 27th wedding on Anna Maria Island. I can't say enough positive things about the service he provided us. Dan was very organized, flexible, and truly wanted us to have a rocking dance floor!

Dan did a great job of reading the crowd...getting the older folks out on the dance floor, and then changing it up to some younger music per my husband and my request. He was also great about not playing some songs that were on our "do not play" list despite some pressure from the crowd :)

You will not be disappointed by the Danimal!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Lesley · Married on 07/20/2013

Robert Sword was absolutely fabulous! He was extremely flexible with my schedule. We even did all the planning over the phone and email since I didn't live in Knoxville and I wasn't available to meet. He made the music flow nicely at the wedding. He did a great job with the announcing and organizing of the reception. He made sure we sat down and ate at the reception (without him, I don't think we would have gotten any food...) He also would get us drinks if we wanted. He played all the songs we requested and took some requests from the guests as well. We had many compliments from the guests on the DJ! His service was excellent and the price couldn't be beat! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Patrick · Married on 06/01/2013

We interviewed three different DJ's for our wedding...we were looking for someone who could get a party going and keep it going all night. Rob was the most professional of the three as well as the most organized and the most affordable. Rob was in touch with us just the right amount as the wedding grew closer. He sat down with us and walked through the whole night listening to our suggestions and input in the weeks leading into the wedding. When we arrived at the venue for the big day, he was already setting up. He struck up a good rapport with the wedding planner at the venue. He gave us one less thing to worry about on such a busy day. The reception went just as we had hoped....we had one moment where we thought we had lost the vibe and Rob quickly readjusted and the dance floor was packed all night. It is those moments when you can tell that someone really knows what they are doing. He had worked the crowd all evening and that really helps gain an insight into what makes a party keep going. We would not hesitate to recommend Rob to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Rob Sword did an amazing job on our wedding! He kept a great timeline and made sure that everyone was on the dance floor. I would highly recommend his services for your event!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Tara · Married on 05/18/2013

We had DJ Dan for our wedding and we could not be happier. He was very helpful from the start. He helped work out a schedule that worked well for us and really got the party going. Dan was very professional, easy to talk to, and helpful with suggestions. I cannot say enough that the value is great for sword sounds. We would use DJ Dan again anytime.

Sent on 05/27/2013

danielle · Married on 05/04/2013

Danimal from Sword Sounds played 4 hours of Party Music and kept our guests dancing til midnight! He was very responsive and very personable! We loved him and his great energy! We will call them again for our next event!
    Thanks Dan!!!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Kirby · Married on 04/27/2013

Awesome job---completely happy!! GREAT DJ--highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

We worked with Sean on the day of our wedding. Everything far exceeded or expectations. All of our guest had a Magnificent time! Sean was even kind enough to get a plate of food for my husband and I after the initial dances, he was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2013

My husband and I were so grateful for such an amazing DJ! Rob was so great to work with! He made it a fun and relaxing experience for our special day! We were both amazed at all the little extras he did! All of our friends and family are still talking about how much fun our wedding was! We owe that to you ROB! THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!

~The Jennings

Sent on 06/24/2013

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2013

Amazing job. Everyone came up to me to tell me how much they loved the DJ! Recommended by a friend that used him at her wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2013

We used Sword Sounds for Officiant and DJ services. Robert performed the ceramony as well as provided DJ services for the reception. From the beginning Robert was excellent at communicating with me via Email and then over the phone, giving me many ideas on how to do the ceramony. We thought it was so nice to have a pre-wedding meeting with Robert face to face in order to get the entire ceramony and reception timeline figured out. Robert had great suggestions and helped make the day flow easily. It was a pleasure to have him at the rehearsal and his presense was so appreciated as he were able to handle a large wedding party and give us instruction on what to do that day. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and was so helpful with the bridal party and letting me know things as I needed. I really appreciated that he was always letting me know when and where I needed to be during the reception. He even brought us drinks and appetizers from the cocktail hour while we were taking pictures with the photographer. As the DJ, he had the whole dance floor dancing all night long. I would highly recommend Robert Sword of Sword Sounds to any other brides out there reading this who are trying to make a decision.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Kristina · Married on 03/09/2013

Rob was great! From the moment we first spoke I knew he was the right fit. Very accommodating :) We recommend him to everyone! The only thing we regret was not adding more time to our contract with the venue so Rob could keep playing.

Sent on 04/10/2013

We would recommend Sword Sounds to anyone looking for someone who is professional, communicates and responds quickly, and most importantly listens to your needs. My guests are still talking about my wedding, and they always mention how much they enjoyed our DJ.

Sent on 02/02/2013

Katie · Married on 11/17/2012

We had Dan Williams (danimal) and he was awesome!! My sister used him for her wedding five months before mine a well. We both highly recommend Sword Sounds and Dan inparticular!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Rouchel · Married on 11/03/2012

Did a great job. Was on time and everything ran smoothly

Sent on 01/26/2013

Rob Sword was our DJ. His quality of service went beyond exceptional. He arrived early to set up and was ready to go as our guests arrived. While his business is in Florida, and we were in a bind to get a DJ, he went out of his way to accommodate us in Knoxville, TN, for which we were very grateful. He was very professional. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/23/2012