Sword Sounds & Bridal Services Reviews

Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 5
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 6
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 7

Jackie · Married on 04/25/2015

Robert (Sword Sounds) made our wedding. And by that, I mean that I don't think it would have gone as perfect as it was without him and his son there. Rob knew cues, how I wanted everything to flow, served my husband and I throughout the entire evening and played the music we wanted. I spent months preparing for the day and he executed my plans precisely. He went above and beyond what we signed up for and they were absolutely incredible to work with. I had to get rid of our wedding planner after bad service, and worried nonstop about how the day would be handled, but Rob stepped into the place on our wedding day and everything was taken care of from beginning to end. I would never recommend anyone but Sword Sounds to anyone. They are the best in Knoxville and you will pay double for another DJ and get lower quality and less experience. Sword Sounds is the best you'll find.

Thank you, Rob and your son, for all you did on our wedding day. It was one of the best, more memorable days of our life and Tyler and I always mention your name when referring to how happy we were with the day. Thank you for making it so special for us.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2015

Not sure how many mothers of the brides write reviews but I can't pass it up... Robert Sword has truly found his calling in life - the love for what he does is apparent, from the first meeting to the execution of the event. His attention to detail, being a true expert on the flow of how the reception/music/timing of events should be executed, his attention to the bride and groom (parents and bridal party as well) was incredible. As the MOB, I felt like my daughter's and her new husband's most important day in their lives was expertly handled. The photographer and venue staff also praised him for such a well executed event - a true feather in his hat! I have already recommended him to two future brides and will continue to do so! OUTSTANDING!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Lisa · event on 04/23/2015

Exceptional DJ. Our conference members loved the music and our members danced the night away. Rob did a fantastic job adapting to the crowd and playing great music.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

We cannot express enough what a wonderful job Rob did as the DJ at our wedding! From the very start of the planning process, he was responsive and helpful in insuring that our wedding went exactly as we wanted. He made sure to play exactly the types of music that we desired. He was always professional and made sure the day was all about us - not him. He did an excellent job MC-ing and stuck to the plan we came up with together prior to the event. He also got us drinks while we were taking pictures and found the corsages that were missing before the ceremony! The price was very reasonable and definitely worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Gail · event on 04/10/2015

Rob was very professional. His play list was enjoyed by all that attended. The right type of music and the right volume to play the music. If anyone had a request - he had it available. Was well pleased with the service, price, etc.

Pam · event on 04/09/2015

Rob was great and rose to every occasion we had for different music

Angie · event on 04/09/2015

We used Sword Sounds for a Conference and they were awesome! Anything we asked for, he had. Rob adapted to the audience and kept everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2015

Rob was fantastic! He and his son went above and beyond anything I was expecting! During the photo time he brought drinks out to my husband and I. It was honestly such a thoughtful and kind thing to do! We loved the music he played, and stuck to the variety that we liked. He was so professional during the entire wedding planning and all the emails. We planned our wedding from 6 hours away and he never made it difficult for us. If you are wanting to have a fantastic time at your wedding or event hire Rob. You will not regret it! His experience is undeniable!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Rob was awesome!!! Super nice guy and accomplished everything I asked of him. He was able to get a crowd dancing that I thought for sure would not budge from their seats! Loved having him as our dj for our wedding reception!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Tia · Married on 11/22/2014

The DJ Robert was awesome. He made sure my husband and I had a great time, actually sat down and ate, and was even helpful to organize everything the day of. He was energetic, good with the people, and very nice. I would recommend him to anyone. Had I not had Robert the wedding would not have went so smoothly. Thank you!

Danyelle · Married on 10/25/2014

I am a wedding coordinator at Music Road Resort and Rob at Sword Sounds was the entertainment for a wedding I did back in October. He did a fantastic job with everything from announcing to feeling out the crowd and getting them up dancing. I highly recommend Sword Sounds and look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Sword Sounds did an amazing job at a wedding reception in October. I am the wedding coordinator and as such, Brides look to me for recommendations on vendors. I would definitely recommend Sword Sounds and I look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Emily · Married on 10/18/2014

Amazing company from the get go. Quick responses, very affordable, and proffesional. Located in Tennessee but offer dj services in Florida with thier Florida Dj better known as "Danimal" or "Dj Dan". Dj Dan was great! He helps put together a customized timeline for the day of the wedding and gets all types of guest involved and out dancing on the dance floor. Dan really came through when I couldn't make anymore decisions the closer the wedding got because he had to endup picking out half of my ceremony songs for me and did a great job doing it! Highly recommend Sword Sounds and Dj Dan!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Davod · Married on 10/11/2014

Perfect DJ for a wedding. Kept the dancing going all night. Also was very appeasing to the bride and I. Did whatever we needed him to do all night plus more. Very thoughtful and super nice DJ. I couldn't ask more than what we received from Rob. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2014

Rob Sword should really charge more than he does, because his service is absolutely phenomenal! I had numerous guests from my wedding comment on how great of a job he did. From my initial email to simply inquire about his prices, he was so friendly and quickly gave me a call. My guests commented on how friendly he was, and I cannot thank him enough for helping my reception run so smoothly. It really put my mind at ease. Rob made sure my husband and I had a chance to eat which was wonderful. Rob was great at helping me get a reception timeline together and he made sure we stuck to it. But most importantly, he made all of the guests feel at ease and have a great time. Everyone had a blast dancing. I cannot thank Rob enough for his incredible service, and I would highly recommend him for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Brown · Married on 06/28/2014

Wow..I just can't say enough about Rob to even justify how incredible he was as our DJ! He will go above and beyond expectations! Take it from me..we did a remix to our wedding dances and he designed them perfectly!! So..if your looking for an amazing DJ and an amazing individual..save yourself the trouble..Go with Sword Sounds!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Meleah · Married on 06/21/2014

Rob was not only an amazing DJ, but a marvelous wedding coordinator as well. Before the ceremony, his website was easy to use and let us choose "Priority" songs to be played at the reception, songs not to play and request songs not listed. It was also easy to pay along instead of one big lump sum right before the wedding. He was available to meet with us before the wedding, help with timing/planning and decisions. As soon as we met with him, I felt a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. He made us a timeline and also provided it to our caterer. Rob was always available by phone or email when we had questions. He kept the reception on track and made sure we 1) had something to drink 2) ate as soon as the toasts were over and 3) was able to get everything done in the right amount of time (boquet and garter toss, cake cutting, ect). He kept the crowd very entertained and involed. Many of our friends and family described this as the best reception and the best DJ they had experienced. I would definately use Rob again and absoutley recommend him to friends and family for their events. He was a great DJ!!! Meleah and Trevor Carlyle

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jordan · Married on 06/14/2014

Wow! Everything was perfect. Rob knew exactly what song to play every second of our reception. From the village people to the dance floor to the garter and bouquet toss...amazing. He is always checking on the bride and groom and made sure we were taken care of first. He made sure everything that happened was what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and everyone kept taking about how great the music was and how much fun they had. Thanks to Rob for all his hard work. Highly recommend him! Thanks so much...Jordan and Kayla

Sent on 07/03/2014

Leslie · Married on 06/07/2014

Robert did a wonderful job selecting music, keeping the atmosphere exactly what we had asked for. A celebration with great dancing but not so loud that people couldn't visit.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Carlye · Married on 05/31/2014

Robert Sword was amazing and definitely kept the crowd going during my wedding reception! I recommend him to anyone that is wanting to have a good time!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Alexandria · Married on 05/17/2014

We can not thank Rob enough! He was so amazing he made me feel so at ease and went above and beyond what he needed to do! He helped with stuff that wasn't even in his contract to do! We are still getting people coming up to us telling us how great he was! We would recommend his 150% in a heartbeat! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Joey · Married on 05/03/2014

We might have underpaid for his services! He was outstanding! He was like a second wedding coordinator. He was very easy to work with and had great ideas for my finance and I who were struggling with a few very last minute decisions. He brought us water as we were taking photos out in the sun and made sure everything stayed on schedule as my wife and I had no idea what time it was once we made it to the reception. He made sure everything happened that we had planned and all of our guests were just raving about how great he was! Save yourself the time and move on to another important decision because you DJ decision should be over! Go with Sword Sound!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Michelle Garrison · Married on 03/15/2014

As a wedding photographer, I work with many Dj's. He was the most professional DJ I have worked with to date. Full of fun, but realizing the day was not about him, he orchestrated the entire reception seamlessly. I am from out of state, and would consider hiring him and paying travel expenses just to have him there for my daughters' weddings one day.

You will have a wonderful experience if you choose Sweet Sounds

Sent on 04/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

Rob did a great job!! We changed so many details leading up to our big day- songs, times, and even venues! Rob just rolled with the punches and promised to deliver- and he did! Our wedding was made extra-special by the party of a lifetime that followed it. Rob even talked with the photographer, my mentor of 9 years, and found out that I'm a huge fan of the movie Grease, so he played a medley that made the crowd go nuts! Thanks Sword Sounds for helping to make our day memorable :)

Sent on 04/10/2014

Just want you to know how wonderful our son's wedding was thanks to you!! The music was great and not so loud that you could not think or talk. Enjoyed the variety of music and appreciate your taking requests. Love the website - had no clue that you posted pictures! Wow!! Thanks!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2014