Sword Sounds & Bridal Services Reviews

Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 5
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 6
Sword Sounds & Bridal Services 7

Lori · Married on 04/15/2016

Great job! Played fun music of varying styles. Got everyone evolved. Kept things moving until the last dance! Will definitely recommend and use again.

Sent on 04/27/2016

We were extremely pleased with the service we received. He was very professional and wanted to make sure everyone was having a great time. He, also, bought songs he did not have that we had on our play list.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Karissa · Married on 04/09/2016

Rob with Sword Sound was simply wonderful! He was a huge part in making our night everything we wanted it to be and more! Our guests had an amazing time and enjoyed all the great music and events. We couldn't think him enough!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Tiffanie · Married on 04/02/2016

The DJ did such an amazing job! I am so pleased I had Swords Sounds for my wedding. He was very professional and extremely helpful! We has a time delay issue and he was very patient and kind through it! Overall fantastic DJ!! I highly recommend Swords Sounds everyone!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Nick and · Married on 04/02/2016

We can't say enough about how great our experience with Robert was. He MC'd our wedding reception and was very organized, professional and accommodated all of our requests. He kept the party right on track. His prices were very reasonable as well. We would definitely recommend anyone looking for DJ services to use him.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Megan · Married on 03/05/2016

Robert, the owner of Sword Sounds, was amazing! He made sure that everything ran smoothly from the beginning of the ceremony to the last dance. We couldn't have ask for a better DJ for our wedding. Thank you so much for sharing our day with us!

Sent on 04/14/2016

shawna · Married on 01/30/2016

From the first email to the final song, Rob was awesome. He lives in Tennessee and traveled to Saint Petersburg FL for our wedding. He is attentive and on his game all night. We had an issue with our caterer arriving two hours late, Rob took care of it and handle everything. The guest were never aware of anything wrong. I strongly recommend this company. All our guest loved Rob. We hope that we can use his services in the future. Rob, thank you for an amazing night.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Kyndra & Dakota · Married on 10/24/2015

Robert was absolutely wonderful & very easy to work with. He helped us choose songs to set the mood we wanted for our wedding. We changed the time of our wedding & it was not a problem with him. Very professional!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Rob was relaxed, professional, and worked with us to select music that reflected our personalities. We had a diverse group at our wedding, with multiple cultures and a wide range of ages, but Rob made sure that everyone had a great time!

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Rob was absolutely wonderful! He made sure that all of our needs were taken care of before the wedding and then he checked on us the whole wedding to make sure we ate and drank without having to seek someone out. He took requests and kept the party going all night! Thanks to Rob and his son for the best DJ ever!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

LaShainea · Married on 10/03/2015

Sword Sounds went above and beyond in all aspects of our wedding. He was very prompt in answering questions and very detailed in our intial meeting. He was more than a DJ. He made sure our day was smooth. He is super professional and just a great person. Great service. Great music. Great price.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Rob was so great!! He was so patient when I was scrambling to get everything done and he did an amazing job! He was so friendly with the guests and very professional. I highly recommend Sword Sounds!

mark · Married on 09/19/2015

Rob is the man. A friend told me about sword sounds who went on and on about how great the dj was...i felt the same at my wedding. He is truly professional, fun and helpful. He would make sure things were flowing and played everything we loved. If youre unsure at this point what to do for youre event pick him and you will not be disappointed. Thanks Rob again (if u get to read this) Mark and Lacey

Sent on 11/28/2015

tammy · Married on 08/08/2015

Looked professional, fantastic at getting the crowd involved (without drawing attention to himself), brought the bride and groom a glass of tea, phenomenal job. Very reasonably priced compared to others. He definitely made the reception more fun than we could've asked for!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Alexandria · Married on 08/08/2015

I didn't know how good of service I was signing up for! The DJ was fabulous. He was energetic, outgoing, even thoughtful! My hubby and I were getting pictures taken in the smoldering heat at the reception and the Dj comes out to break us ice tea to cool us off. He was organized, professional, and easy to work with. I recommend him to my friends and family every chance I get!
    Not to mention that the guy has stye!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Cami · Married on 06/20/2015

As a magazine editor in the wedding industry, I work with vendors every day, but I wouldn't trade any of them for Rob at Sword Sounds! I had a VERY high standard for my wedding DJ because I knew it would make or break the feel of the reception. (No cheesiness allowed!) Rob was perfect and thoroughly exceeded my expectations. For starters, he was so much more than our DJ, and for an overwhelmed bride, his help was invaluable. Rob was incredibly easy to work with from song choices to last minute changes and extra enthusiastic about every single detail. I was always impressed by how quickly he responded to any emails, calls or texts and his positive attitude kept any worries at bay. From our first meeting, it was clear that he knew exactly what he was doing when it came to weddings and was so organized that I didn't even have to worry about the timeline. It was like having a second wedding planner and just a HUGE help! On our wedding day, Rob brought us drinks (twice) as we were doing our wedding photos (so thoughtful!) and made sure we had everything we needed. He also went around the room and introduced himself to all of our guests and got their song requests too! Now for the real testimony: I have never been to a wedding with so much dancing in my life. We actually broke the dance floor from dancing so much. It's a beautiful thing when everyone from my great aunt to our college friends are having the time of their life. Everyone in my family has raved on what a huge help Rob was, and I highly, highly recommend him for anyone looking for the perfect wedding DJ who will literally do EVERYTHING you need beyond DJ tasks, plus he'll have a few fun surprises up his sleeve too to keep the party going!! Rob, you are a wedding extraordinaire! Thanks for helping make our day go by without a hitch and making our reception so much FUN!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Rob is amazing. He saved my wedding from chaos and made my day perfect! He goes above and beyond anything I expected and acted as DJ and a miracle worker. He coordinated my wedding party, found our missing flowers, calmed my groom down, brought us water, entertained my guests, and even figured out the bustle on my dress when my mom and maid of honor failed to fix it for me! He is a great DJ and he is a wearer of many hats. I honestly credit him for holding everything together !

Sent on 06/19/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/17/2015

Absolutely amazing !!!!! I would use him again.

Sent on 08/04/2015

We could not have had a better DJ for our daughter's wedding. He interacted with the guests made them feel comfortable got them involved with the reception. The pre-ceremony music and music during the ceremony was great. I would highly recommend Mr Sword if you are looking for a DJ

Sent on 06/15/2015

Sword Sounds was a great DJ, he was so helpful especially when I could pick/didn't know what song to pick. He also has a great formula that he uses to keep the reception moving and to keep everyone from grandma to the kids happy!

Sent on 06/26/2015

This is the second wedding that Robert has done for us. When our bartender was overwhelmed with 200 people in line, he jumped right in and helped, when we didn't have enough ice for the wedding he offered to go get it! He goes above and beyond and needless to say he makes the wedding extremely fun with the music and organizing when to cut the cake, first dance, father daughter dance, and getting the crowd involved with fun dances! One more daughter to go & we will have sword sounds at that wedding too! I found him on wedding wire and SO GLAD we went with him!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Abby · Married on 05/24/2015

This DJ is AMAZING! He called me a couple days before the wedding to double check all of the details of the ceremony and reception. He is excellent at fading the music in and out depending on the timing of the professional/recessional and is very flexible. As soon as the ceremony was finished he got the repetition music started and then asked us what we wanted to drink! He kept checking up on us throughout the night and made sure we were having a great time! Very organized and professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Chase · Married on 05/17/2015

Mr. Sword went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations! My wife and I were originally planning on not having a DJ, but I'm extremely glad we did. He helped make the night perfect. Days later I kept having people ask me "who was your DJ? He was awesome!" All the songs he played were great and everyone could relate to them regardless of age. If you have a wedding coming up, you owe it to yourself to at least look into Sword Sounds... Trust me you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

Robert is FANTASTIC! He is very reliable, efficient, super nice, and extremely professional. He makes you feel important and becomes your friend almost instantly! Not to mention, he really knows how to get everyone on their feet! I highly recommend him. 

Sent on 06/16/2015

Robert was awesome. He worked with us on the songs & types of songs we wanted for a very mixed age crowd at our reception and provided the music for both our wedding ceremony and reception. He made sure he took care of us after the ceremony by bringing us drinks when we were being swamped by all of the well wishers! We received many compliments on his service from so many people at the wedding/reception and he was very professional the entire time - from my first email contact until the end of the ceremony. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again for any function or to recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2015