Swoone Beauty Reviews

87 | Dallas, TX

87 Reviews for Swoone Beauty

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2011

I am extremely picky about my makeup and for all of my life I have never trusted anyone enough to do it for me. This quickly changed when I saw the work Karla had done on previous brides. I figured for my Wedding I would splurge and go all out. I couldn't imagine I would look and feel as beautiful as I did. Karla exceeded my expectations and made my day even more magical than it already was. My husband said I took his breath away, I had a classic Liz Taylor look that completely amazed him. The day was hot and humid but my makeup stayed fresh well into the night......and morning!!! I can't wait to use Karla for future events, thanks for making me feel so amazing!!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Maureen · Married on 09/03/2011

She is very professional & did such a wonderful job. I had her for 2 weddings & my make up was still perfect at the end of the nite. She came to my house & came whatever time I wanted her. Everyone loved the waqy my make up was done very natural

Sent on 09/13/2011

Kristy · Married on 09/18/2010

Karla was amazing. Her work is incredible and she really listened to what I wanted. She was a calming presence on a hectic day! I would recommend Karla to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on their special day...or any day at all!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Angela · Married on 06/18/2010

I could not have selected a better person than Karla to do my makeup for my wedding. I wear makeup everyday and wanted something that was going to look a little more special than the everyday look, however I didn’t want to not look like myself with an over-done makeup face. Karla couldn’t of been any better! With her amazing airbrush talent and soft natural colors I felt absolutely gorgeous but most importantly comfortable that I looked natural for my day. She was also extremely professional and so much fun to have with me. I would highly recommended Karla as a makeup artist for any special event. She will make you feel the most beautiful you have ever felt!

Sent on 10/24/2011

elisa · Married on 05/30/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE KARLA! Karla has such a kind and happy way about her. She is truly an artist, just top notch at what she does. My bridal party, mom, and I all had such a nice day with her. She has a quiet dignity about her that is calming....and on your wedding day it's so nice to have. I will look for any reason to have Karla provide services for me in the future, and recommend her to everyone I know that needs a makeup artist. Not enough kind worlds for this lovely lady!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2010

She's the best. Reasonable prices and was on time my wedding day. Couldn't ask for more :)

Sent on 10/25/2011

Karla was amazing! From my trial to adding the wedding day, she found the perfect lighting and made the experience getting makeup done the most stressfree part of the day! Everyone in my giant bridal party LOVED their makeup and felt incredibly special and attended to. I hope I have another excuse to get my makeup done by Karla. She is the best!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Karla did my makeup for my wedding day, as well as the makeup for both moms, my sister, and my sister-in-law. Her work is fantastic! She did a great job at my trial several months before the wedding, and she listened to my requests and kept track of them so that everything on the wedding day was smooth. The makeup lasted all night and could have lasted much longer. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kerri · Married on 08/30/2014

Karla was FABULOUS! I decided to go with Karla based on all the positive reviews and I was not disappointed! Karla took my feedback from the trial and I ended up with exactly the look I was aiming for. A few of my bridesmaids don't usually wear much makeup, and Karla was able to create beautiful, natural looks for them. The airbrush makeup worked wonderfully and it lasted the whole day.

I would highly recommend Karla!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2012

Karla's work was beautiful. I don't normally wear make up, so it always makes me nervous having to wear it. It looked very natural and photographed so well. Everyone was extremely satisfied with the quality of work that was done. I would recommend Karla hands down to anyone needing make up!

Karla was very responsive when I was looking for a make-up artist for myself and my bridal party. She responded right away and always responded whenever I had even the smallest inquisition.
    Karla met with myself, my mom and two of my bridesmaids for a trial - getting to see it before hand was great and it was wonderful getting to have a support team with me, Karla had no problem with any of that.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Karla is a wonderful person as well as a wonderful makeup artist. She was responsive to emails/phone calls, was extremely professional during the trial and the wedding day itself, and did a fantastic job! My aunts were so impressed with her work that they asked to have their makeup done afterwards. Karla is the kind of woman you want to have on your wedding day: calm, patient, and sweet. She is a talented person and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • O

odalis · Married on 09/04/2010

Karla is an awesome makeup artist. I have used her services from my engagement session to my wedding to my maternity photo shoot. I would and do recommend her to anybody. She is creative and opened to different things.

Sent on 10/26/2011