18 Reviews for Swell Booth Photo Booth Co.

Photobooth (8)
Delivery (6)
Backdrop(s) (4)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
18 Swell Booth Photo Booth Co. Reviews

Swell Photobooth is so cool, it gave half my guests FOMO because they didn't get around to getting in! Christina was a dream to work with, incredibly flexible when my wedding ran over our expected end time, and the pictures we got back are absolutely priceless (and honestly? extremely flattering.) I can't wait to see the book, too! Overall an A+ experience!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Photobooth

Swell Booth was great to work with for my wedding. The booth's antique look is SO much more appealing and unique than the typical big black box, and it made a beautiful addition to my reception. It was a hit with all of our guests, young and old, and they all raved about the quality of the photos and how great Christina was working the booth. A ton of my guests actually still have their Swell Booth photos as their Facebook profile pics. Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Allie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

We hired Swell Booth for my sorority's formal and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! Christina and Dave were extremely helpful throughout the entire booking process as well as at the actual event. The pictures were high quality and the booth was a hit! Our formal theme was tropical and the props they brought for the booth were perfect. Thank you again for helping to make our event a success!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Christina and Dave could not have made this experience any better! They were so accommodating and responsive from start to finish. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and we loved all of the extra personalized touches they included from the selection of props to the design of our photo strips and the creation of our scrapbook. This was not only a perfect addition to our wedding but has provided us with such fun memories to look back on for years to come!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

This vendor is amazing. I have had experience with them from previous weddings and aboslutely plan on using them for mine! They have such a clean look and their photo quality is top notch. Don't fall for the competitors pricing... in the photo booth business, you definitely get what you pay for, and Swell Booth is worth every dime!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We love Swell Booth! They were such a hit at our festival and were extremely easy to work with! They made a custom backdrop for our photo booth with our sponsor's logo and it made for wonderful photos.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth

Great props for the photo booth. Very professional and easy to work with. At the end of the night, they gave us an album of all the photos, which we loved looking through the next day and we know we'll cherish forever.

Profile Picture User5623487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

Swell Booth makes your event unrivaled with fun and memories! Their professionalism and whimsy are amazing! I could not create a better event without them!! They've worked tirelessly to build the booth and props - your guests will thoroughly enjoy the experienced "in the booth"!

Profile Picture Carol, 5/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Swell Booth, Dave, and Christina were amazing to work with for our wedding. The photo booth was an absolute hit, and most importantly one of the highest quality and nice-looking photo booths we and our guests have ever seen. Numerous guests commented during and after the wedding regarding the quality of the photos and how professional Christina was in helping with photos and our scrapbook. We would highly recommend Swell Booth for any event!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Swell Booth was excellent to work with. Our guests really enjoyed being able to dress up and get their pics taken in the photo booth. Everyone from the children to the older couples commented how much fun they had getting their pictures taken. They really added another dimension to the typical after dinner festivities, especially for those who don't like to dance. The compilation book each person posted a few pics and some choice words in was such a treat to read on our honeymoon. I would highly recommend Swell Booth.

Profile Picture User4500032, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved, loved, loved Swell Booth! The booth was so cute, the props were adorable, it was the hit of our wedding :) The representatives that were on site the day of were so sweet and helpful – they even stayed an extra half hour. The memory book was SO cute – it’s better than any guest book you could buy! I’m SO glad we went with Swell Booth!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Swell Photo Booth is fantastic! Their set up is so unique and gorgeous for a reception. Christina and David were wonderful and easy to work with, quick to respond to inquired and questions, and worked so hard the day of! The photo booth wasn’t empty the entire night, and they were working furiously to keep up with the scrapbook and refilling the photo paper. Our guests really enjoyed this addition and it was perfect for the older generation who didn’t want to dance the entire evening but wanted something to do. The props that they provide are wonderful and you are able to provide some of your own as well if you want some additional/specific ones. They make a chalkboard sign customized to you and they also customize the photo strips to your wedding! They truly go above and beyond any of the other photo booth rentals that I looked at and their set up is so much nicer! Plus, they are willing to do outdoor events, which was nearly impossible to find. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had their booth at our wedding and it was a really really big hit with everyone, old and young. The photos came out great, it was a great centerpiece of the night and we still look at the photos now. The booth is great, the props were great, they were great. I don't know what more to say. Don't hesitate for a minute in getting this booth!

Profile Picture Adrian, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Swell booth may be a little pricey, but it is really worth it! I can't explain how much fun it was to have at the wedding and how much our guests enjoyed the photo booth! There was a line to take photos the entire night! The two attendants were as nice as could be. We looked at some other photo booth options, but Swell Booth is definitely the best price for what you get and it also is the most authentic looking in it's style. It's actually a booth and not a weird white floating thing with a sheet as a background. They also create a guestbook for you where people put a copy of the photo strip and write a little note which might be the best part. To see the funny photos our guests took and see the sweet note they left was the best part! We were laughing for days, plus you get digital copies online basically the next day--in both strip form and full frames of the individual photos. In addition, they put cute artwork at the bottom of the strip which is a nice personal touch. Overall I want another excuse to work with them again!

Profile Picture Rayanne, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Swell Booth was amazing! We are so happy we chose them for our wedding. They were professional and the booth was top quality. We had so many compliments from our guests. They had a blast with all the props and the scrapbook is such a fantastic keepsake. Christina was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely choose them again if I had to do it all over!

Profile Picture Jessi, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

My husband really wanted a photobooth at our wedding, and at first I was disappointed in our options because most seemed so large and –frankly – ugly. Swellbooth solved this problem by being compact and pretty and reminiscent of the Amusement Park photo booth we all love. The camera took a little getting used to, but everyone took some great photos and Christina put together a scrapbook of photo strips for us that she was able to hand to us right there at the end of the night. Everyone had a great time in the photo booth and were posting their photo strips on social media, etc. We also got digital proofs of all the photos, which were extremely high resolution. Christina was not pro-active about organizing things such as the invoice, but was kind, personable and ran the photo-booth well. She was extremely flexible and accommodating regarding our late start time. We were very glad to have them at our wedding and our guests had a ton of fun using the booth.

Profile Picture Julia, 12/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

The photo booth was a big hit and everyone loved it. I do wish we had more time in it, but with everything going on in our day we didn’t have much time to spare. Great company.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/16/17, 1 Review