Sweetwater Strings Reviews

Sweetwater Strings 2
Sweetwater Strings 3
Sweetwater Strings 4

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2012

We are so grateful to Sweetwater Strings for providing such beautiful music at our wedding ceremony. Our musicians sounded incredible, and the arrangement of "Mah Tovu" that their composer put together was absolutely perfect. It brought tears to my eyes to walk down the aisle to such a beautiful version of my favorite Jewish song. The musicians added so much to the serene atmosphere of the ceremony, and I am so honored that we were able to have them be part of our big day!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Mariel · Married on 03/03/2012

Sweetwater strings are amazing!! We hired a guitar/violin duo for our ceremony and they were amazing! So flexible on playing what we wanted and kept guests entertained while they were waiting for the ceremony to begin! They are also totally reasonable on price! If you're looking for ceremony music, I'd highly reccommend!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Sheila · Married on 12/31/2011

I hired Sweetwater Strings for my New Years Eve wedding and am very happy with my decision! The music was absolutely amazing and the guests were very impressed. Not only did they play great music, but they are very accomodating as well. I wanted to push my ceremony back a half and hour because I wanted to get married at sunset and Eily had no problems with making that happen. Thank you so much for helping Nate and I celebrate our perfect day!

Nate and Sheila

Sent on 01/11/2012

Allison · Married on 11/05/2011

Sweetwater Strings did such a great job with the music at our ceremony, it was perfect! We spoke to them via email ahead of time and sent all the documents through email as well so never actually met in person. They had everything down perfect and the must was beautiful for our ceremony. All our guests commented on how beautiful it was!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Sara · Married on 11/05/2011

We had a single violinist for our wedding. She was amazing! She was professional and knew exactly what to do. The music lent itself well to creating an elegant and sophisticated ambiance. Simply beautiful! We received a lot of compliments on the music.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Julie · Married on 08/20/2011

The one thing we had to have for our wedding was string players and Sweetwater Strings was the perfect choice for our August 20th celebration! We communicated with Eily only through email and although emailing may not seem like the most personal method, Eily always made us feel as though she truly cared about every detail and offered us many great suggestions! We had a memory candle lighting ceremony and Eily and her team arranged a version of "The Prayer" especially for our wedding! We had many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the music was and we wish that we could have really enjoyed it was well as we only had them for the ceremony. Sweetwater Strings goes above and beyond for their clients and offers a wide variety of beautiful music that would absolutely accentuate any wedding. Thank you:)!!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Josh · Married on 05/29/2011

Great talent but not as personable as we might have expected. Other than that, everything was great!

Sent on 06/14/2011
  • akfink

Abbey · Married on 04/30/2011

We chose to have the violin and guitar duo play for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and our first dance. The musicians played the following requested songs:
    Prelude Request In All My Life
    Bridal Party Processional Spring, Vivaldi's Four Seasons
    Bride Processional Pachabel Cannon
    Recessional All You Need is Love

We loved the way these songs sounded with the violin and guitar duo. The live musicians definitely made the day feel more special and took the wedding up a notch!

Sent on 05/14/2011

Tiffanie · Married on 04/17/2011

eily was AWESOME!! we contacted her less than a week prior to our wedding and she was able to somehow make it work. she worked with us one on one to create the perfect music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. the music was fabulous and we are still receiving compliments!! :) i would recommend sweetwater strings to anyone would like romantic and memorable ceremony music.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Jillian · Married on 04/02/2011

Looking for an amazing string quartet that can play the classics and current hits? Hire Sweetwater Strings! I live in Chicago and just got married in Scottsdale, so I hired Sweetwater after reading other reviews and listening to their songs online. Throughout the process, Eily was in close touch and gave great advice on songs that would be best for each step of our ceremony and cocktail hour. We were more than happy with their sound at our wedding and we're very picky about music. Our guests told us they loved the quartet, too - they even had fun picking out the current songs that were played during cocktails. If you are undecided and want a professional, fun, beautiful sound for your wedding or event, I highly recommend Eily and her team at Sweetwater!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Trina · Married on 03/26/2011

Sweetwater Strings did an excellent job at our wedding! We received many compliments on how talented they were! Everything worked out perfectly!! Eily was also so great along the process and made everything super easy. She was always willing to send over examples and ideas. She was especially helpful as the day got close with some recommendations and last minute decisions. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Britney · Married on 03/26/2011

It was a pleasure working with Eily and Aaron. Aaron was my solo classical guitarist for my ceremony, and he did a beautiful job. And Eily made picking music so easy. She was always easy to get a hold of and had wonderful suggestions. Aaron did a great job of flowing with the ceremony and lengthening or shortening the songs as we needed. If you're looking for classical guitar, I would definitely check them out, but I also have a strong suspicion that all of their talent is just as professional and entertaining.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Erica · Married on 03/19/2011

This was a leap of faith.. and it paid off! I never once met Eily or her crew in person. I did everything via email, and listening to her music from their website. Eily was great to work with, and she was responsive and creative in fufilling my desire for strings at my wedding. I only got to hear a snipit of the music, and it was breathtaking. My guests complimented the music and enjoyed the special touch. My only regret was not being able to enjoy it more since we only hired them for the ceremony.

Sent on 03/30/2011

jacqueline · Married on 03/19/2011

Sweetwater Strings did such a fantastic job for our ceremony music. The timing was perfect and they sounded fantastic. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2011
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 12/18/2010

I hire Eliy for our ceremony music for our Wedding in December 2010. I had the String Duo Violin & Cello, it was absolutely beautiful. Everyone loved the class of the duo for the ceremony, I was very pleased and would hire them again. They were wonderful. Thank you so much for making our day beautiful.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Elaine · Married on 11/20/2010

Sweetwater strings did an excellent job at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour (we had booked a violin & cello duo). It was very classy and our guests told us they enjoyed the music. They were punctual and professional. Also, it was a pleasure working with the owner. She was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Sent on 12/20/2010

jodi · Married on 10/22/2010

We met with Eily during an open house and booked her right there without looking any further. Everything ran so smooth and prices were unbeatable. They did an amazing job and brought tranquility to the Sanctuary. I had a small wedding of about 75 ppl and the duet was perfect!! thank you Sweetwater - will definitely recommend you guys to all.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Ginger · Married on 10/17/2010

Eily and the team at Sweetwater were GREAT! They pulled out some amazing arrangements for some of the songs that aren't available on sheet music. Their willingness to spend hours arranging and keeping the cost fair set them apart in their field! Totally recommend them - especially for current music set to strings!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Ana · Married on 10/10/2010

Sweetwater strings played for our ceremony & cocktail hour for our wedding in Sedona. They are affordable, accommodating (many other companies were not willing to drive 2 hours away), and were extremely professional. We first met with Eily and immediately booked her on the spot, we were shocked it would be affordable enough to include a cocktail hour (something we hadn't planned on doing with our tight budget.) Lali and Patricia did a great job! We would highly recommed them to anyone looking to add that extra special touch.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Donolyn · Married on 10/10/2010

The easiest vendor I had! She put together the perfect music selection, was not needy, met with her once gave her my info and what I wanted and she nailed it no problem whatsoever! Many of my guests were very impressed and thought it was the perfect touch for our intimate ceremony. We chose a solo violin under the impression we would only have 50 guests showing up, with close to 90 actually coming the sound level was still just as perfect! So great, and highly recommended

Sent on 11/02/2010

Kimberly · Married on 04/24/2010

Sweetwater Strings did a beautiful job- it was so awesome and I will never forget this day. Words cannot express everything: it is hard for me to explain, all I know is you blessed me in such a mighty, mighty way. Thank you so much for playing for me and Sammie in such a short notice. I received a lot of excellent feed back about your music, they loved it. I will definitely recommend you to others.

Sent on 06/30/2010
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 04/17/2010

Just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful music you gave us at our wedding. My mother, who is a classically trained pianist, commented that your playing was wonderful and she enjoyed it very much. She even commented that she felt the selections could have been her own choosing, especially Musette (from her favorite opera).

I especially want to thank you for El Relicario, which brought a tear to her eyes remembering my dad playing it on his organ and the family dogs laying on the floor singing along with him. My sister and I requested it every night, and having it played at my wedding was like having a little piece of my dad there with us. I'm pretty sure he and the dogs looked down on the ceremony and smiled.

Thank you again for being a part of our day.

Sent on 04/25/2010

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2010

We had a string trio from Sweetwater Strings play at our ceremony & cocktail hour - they were fantastic! Eily was so great to work with, and made coordinating this music so easy. She had helpful suggestions, and was flexible to meet our needs. The music was so beautiful and we had many compliments on how great it was to have this live music as part of our ceremony and cocktail hour. I compared numerous string ensembles for price and quality. I found the best value and felt the most confident in selecting Sweetwater Strings. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Lisa · Married on 04/10/2010

Sweetwater Strings provided excellent ceremony music. They accomodated a Catholic wedding ceremony with no preparation required from us! They made the process extremely easy and all the music sounded fantastic. They were on time and well mannered. Would be glad to recommend Sweetwater Strings for any wedding event. Communication was open and Eily provided requested feedback when needed. It was a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 04/27/2010
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 04/09/2010

Eily is so sweet! She is very friendly and flexible. I requested a personalized repertoire and with no problem, she was ready with ANY changes I made. I can't remember hearing the music (I was so nervous), but guests said it was beautiful.

Sent on 04/21/2010