SweetWater Bamboo Arbors Reviews

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 6
SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 7
  • F

Francine · Married on 10/01/2011

They were so easy to work with ! We planned our wedding from Memphis and Cindy kept in constant contact with us, even through all my silly questions :) We loved our arbor on the day and it turned out so beautiful - exceeded our expectations to say the least. We got so many compliments from our guests and friends that saw the pictures. Cindy and her her husband are THE BEST!!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Francine
    Thank you so much for the compliments. It was our pleasure to assist you with all your ceremony planning. Thank you for including us in your special day of events.

Pam · Married on 09/10/2011

I am the mother-in-law of the bride and we were very pleased with Sweetwater Bamboo Wedding Arbor Design and Rentals. When planning an out-of-town beach wedding you pray and cross your fingers that everything goes as planned. Cindy and her family did just that...the wedding ceremony was beautiful. I was impressed with the immediate contact Cindy provided. She stayed in contact with us from beginning until end coordinating our rental requests. The bamboo arbor, flowing curtains, white chairs and of course, her personal accents with the flowers and other decor were breathtaking. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 03/01/2012

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you all. Thank you for including us, and for trusting us with your business. We love to get compliments like this. It lets us know we are doing a great job at what we do.
    Best,

Judson · Married on 06/04/2011

Cindy is one of the easiest people to recommend ever. My wife and I got married on short-notice and just kind of rushed to organize what we wanted. Cindy put together the perfect arbor, chairs, tables, etc. basically everything but the food, the rings, and a minister. And it was EXACTLY what we had pictured in our minds! She was accommodating of unusual conditions and a tight time-schedule. Very responsive to communication; on-time. She and her husband are great people, too. Pleasant to be around, and they also understood their professional responsibilities and executed them flawlessly. As we wanted, my wife and I told them what we wanted and they did it - we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 01/25/2012

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors's reply:

Judson and Fabiola it was a such a pleasure to work with you both. We had fun at your mini reception on the beach, and we are so happy that we could provide you both with exactly what you wanted for your beach ceremony. Fabiola looked beautiful, and your families were a delight, and thank you for including us in your special day.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2011

Cindy was the greatest person to work with..if there was 100 stars for flexibility I would give it to them! We were supposed to get married April 16th but due to weather had to move it at the last minute! They did all they could and got there with little notice, set up and it was beautiful!! The wedding chuppah that I rented really made my pictures and I got so many compliments on it. I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor to a friend or anyone!! They were super nice people!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Liza and Ray
    We are so glad you called us to help you with your beach wedding set up. And we are so happy that we were able to accommodate you to move your wedding up a day. We pulled it off didn't we? Congratulations on your upcoming event. :)
  • User6114951 · event on: 10/17/2015

Very knowledgable and works well by listening to what you want. Understands quality within a budget. Very easy to talk to and makes your event as special as you deserve. Has attention to detail. Spot on with keeping you abreast of all details. My daughter and her fiancé were presently surprised.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • User6114951 · event on: 09/26/2015

Did an amazing job for our surprise anniversary party. They worked well with my children on getting it perfect. Truly wonderful. I highly recommend them for any and all events.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Dona · Married on 08/07/2015

The wedding was beautiful. Cindy Zackman did a great job with the decor and she always returned my calls and texts in a timely manner. DH

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kristina · Married on 08/02/2014

The perfect beach wedding was envisioned and planned. As luck would have it (The song by Alanis Morisette "Isn't it Ironic" comes to mind) it not only rained-it POURED. Thanks to Sweetwater Bamboo and their innovation, they were able to set up with Plan B and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for such a great job on a challenging day. You really made it special and helped take the stress out of the day.

Sent on 11/16/2014

amy · Married on 08/10/2013

Cindy and Lou made our day even more wonderful with everything they did.She has absolutely magnificent decorating and designing skills.Plus when we ran into problems with the flowers,she surprised us with my bouquet which was just stunning.I will recommend her to everyone I know planning an event.She takes the stress right out of it with her stunning work.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Dear Amy and Joe
    Lou and I want to thank you for trusting us with your ceremony planning and setup. You guys are so sweet to say such kind words. your talents as a decorator are super. I loved that you knew what you wanted, and that I was able to create your vision. the ceremony was so extraordinary, and your family was delightful. I loved all the photo's that Lori Leigh's captured, especially the fun ones of you and Joe after the ceremony. I hope you will stay in touch, and when you come to the beach, don't forget to give us a call. We can have a reunion and catch up on things. We wish you the best, and hope you guys achieve all your dreams. xo

Adam · Married on 05/27/2018

Beautiful arbor, completely set up & clean up. Cindy was very nice, informative, and helpful during the whole process!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Juliane · Married on 05/22/2015

My beach wedding was absolutely beautiful! So many compliments on the arbor. Even though I still thinK the prices were a bit steep, that must be the going rate, because they were still one of the cheapest ones I found.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Sweetwater Bamboo Event Rentals is the bomb! Cindy is very courtesy, flexible and patient. Seeing the set up in person took our breath away. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would recommend her services a million times over!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

Planning my Ocean Isle Beach wedding and choosing vendors (that I never had the chance to meet face to face) from over 8 hours away was one of the biggest headaches of my life! From the beginning, I knew that I wanted to have an elaborate arbor for my beachfront wedding. When I saw the Sweetwater webpage, I knew that they would be able to help make my vision a reality.

The arbor was sturdy, beautiful, large and substantial. The staff was also kind enough to personally hang a chandelier (that I provided) to the arbor for me.

Overall, this was an extremely positive experience and I feel that my wedding (and photographs!) would have taken on a much more demure and "typical" look if not for the Sweetwater arbor. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

I will have to say that the only thing that irked me about my business with them is that the website stated one price and when I received the invoice, a higher price was indicated. When I pointed this out, I was told that the prices were raised and that the website had not yet been corrected. I was not made aware of this prior to receiving the invoice nor was an offer made to provide the price listed on the website. However, overall, this was a small issue when compared with the beauty that the arbor offered.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Jessica
    Thank you so much for the feed back. I am sorry for the confusion with the pricing. We were in the middle of revising the website and one on the url's we have pointed at the site was overlooked, so it sent you to the old site. I sincerely apologize for over site. I am glad however that we provided you with great service and you were happy with the setup for wedding ceremony. We have corrected the issue so this does not happen anymore. Best wishes to you and yours, and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Sincerely Cindy

Keri · Married on 05/18/2013

I had my wedding on the beach. They set up everything and it was absolutely beautiful. I was pleasantly suprised and my breath taken away when I saw how beautiful it was when I walked down the isle.

Sent on 01/16/2014

The entire setup, including arbor and benches, was absolutely gorgeous. Cindy was responsive and communicative over email, working with me when changes occurred. We got TONS of compliments about how beautiful everything looked, and we couldn't have been happier overall.

Sent on 07/23/2012

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors's reply:

Thank you. Lou and I appreciate your thoughts and kind words.
    Cindy

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2011

This service was absolutely wonderful and the bamboo wedding arbor was beautiful! Cindy should be a wedding planner. She's amazing and helped to make our day flow smoothly. Extremely professional! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/24/2012

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors's reply:

Thank you Amanda, It was a pleasure to work with you, and we are so glad that you loved our service and arbor. Thank you for taking the time to rave about us. :) Cindy

Kitty · Married on 04/10/2017

3.5

We discovered Sweetwater Bamboo rentals through the Beach Wedding People and to our surprise, these weren't just plain arches. These were extravagant arches!!! You could pick any fabrics , color schemes, or theme you wanted !!! We were very pleased with this company , not only for the beautiful arbor, but also for the ease of ordering , the ease of picking a location, set up and take down, they were even our witness at our ceremony!!!! We debated spending the money on an arbor, and are so glad we did and even happier we went with Sweetwater Bamboo!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 12
    SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 13
    SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 14

Rhonda · Married on 09/19/2015

I was very pleased with this vendor for my daughters wedding on the beach , they came in plenty of time to set up and stayed for the breakdown because it was late in afternoon and getting dark so they were very prepared with extra things if I wanted them when they setup. Only thing I was disappointed about was we ordered an isle runner ( paper) from another company that my daughter wanted and they would not use it , they said it would not stay down in the sand ? But they were prepared with a burlap one for us to use. I would defiantly recommend this company for a wedding or any event because I did not have to do anything at all .

Sent on 01/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2012

Cindy and her crew did a fabulous job.They were on time and even called me the morning of concerned about the weather to try to help me rent a tent! The arbor was stunning and made or wedding back drop breathtakingly beautiful! Thank you so much Cindy! Chris and Nicole

Sent on 07/23/2012

Nicole
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It's always nice to hear from our brides after the wedding. Thank you also for sending me the pics. I will be working on my 2012 Scrap book this winter and will be including your pics in it. Happy days to you and Chris.

Susan · Married on 09/09/2017

Cindy was very accomadating when we had to make changes to our date then got changed again thanks to hurricane Irma. She was set up and ready to go as planned. The arbor was beautiful and the perfect setting on the beach.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 15
    SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 16

Cindy and her company, Sweet Water Bamboo are very awesome. She contacted me a lot regarding to my ceremony. She wanted to make sure I got what I was looking for for my dream ceremony on the beach. For example, my wedding was in July, Cindy and I already had a decision for our color of the flowers and curtains in May. But something happened and I had to change my color theme to something else. Cindy was able to switch and add the color in the theme for me without giving me any difficulty. She also suggested me other information even though it was not related to her service.
    The way I look at her is like a perfect wedding planner, not only a rental vendor.
    I would totally recommend Cindy and her Sweet Water Bamboo.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Dianna · Married on 05/15/2016

3.5

I wold use this vendor again! They were very accommodating.

Sent on 10/12/2016

4.2
      3.5

the wedding arbor was beautiful we had lots of fun this is a great idea for beach weddings

Sent on 07/26/2012

4.2
      3.0

The service was wonderful. I do think the pricing is a little extreme. The beach permit should be included in the pricing. However, it was almost exactly what I asked for. I didn't get the burlap runner because of the wind (which was normal beach wind) so they need to look into finding a way to secure it down or not offer it. I would (and have) recommend them to a friend for their service :)

Sent on 11/07/2015

3.8
      2.5
      3.0

Good job overall. However, they delivered a permanently damaged chalk board which was supposed to be used for seating arrangements and was completely and obvious unusable. Instead of trying to help/replace the damaged item (there was time), they said it's not their fault. When asked for a refund for not coming through on their end of services they provided $10. Not a company I'd recommend to count on to come through for everything you need on your big day. My guests were confused about where to sit. It was musical chairs. All because of them not checking to make sure their things were in order.

Sent on 11/12/2014

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors's reply:

We appreciate your feedback about the sign you intended to use as a seating chart. Our signs are provided for our brides to use if they wish to do so for their beach side ceremony, and not for reception use. If we had been told either by them or by the wedding planner what the sign was being used for, we would have been able to tell them right away that the sign could not be used for that purpose, as we do not provide things for receptions as our things leave with us when we leave after the ceremony. Since the wedding was taking place at the end of a remote island, we did not have access to replace or get a new sign for them, and there was not enough time to go to the mainland and seek one out. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.