SweetWater Bamboo Arbors Reviews

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 5
SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 6
SweetWater Bamboo Arbors 7

Bridgette · Married on 08/20/2014

Sweetwater Bamboo Beach events did an Amazing job on my wedding. I had so many complements on how everything looks. It was beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2014

renee · Married on 08/10/2014

Cindy was awesome.She worked with my husband and I as we were on a budget. Everything she did for our wedding was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Michele · Married on 07/16/2014

Cindy was wonderful to work with. We were in Wrightsville on vacation and we were getting married on a Wednesday. It started to rain from Tuesday and we couldn't meet her for our rehearsal. She met with us Wednesday morning and we made all the arrangements of where everything would be. It started to rain again and continued all afternoon. Our wedding was at 6:30pm and we had our hearts set on getting married on the beach. Cindy was in constant touch with us and she went to the site and waited. We all hoped the rain would clear and it did. She called and told me she can see blue skies and that she was setting everything up. We can't thank Cindy enough for waiting the rain out and setting everything up at the lost possible minute. We are grateful to her as it turned out more beautiful than we could imagine. It was everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Renee · Married on 06/14/2014

Could not have asked for a more beautiful arbor and set up for the beach wedding for my daughter. Cindy was awesome and very courteous. We literally just had to show up for the beach wedding. You cannot go wrong with this vendor.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Cindy and her team worked hard to make sure my wedding day was exactly as I dreamed it would be. Everything from the arbor to the benches were perfect. Communication was fast and easy via text and email! I would definitely use Sweetwater Bamboo again or recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2013

I cannot say enough positive and radiating qualities about Cindy and her staff with Sweet Water Bamboo Arbors! I contacted Cindy for our wedding arbor, and we learned she is much more than a wedding arbor company; she is a talented, compassionate, pristine wedding planner with endless possibilities.

Our wedding arbor was beautiful, astonishing, and custom to our colors and theme. The arbor went up and taken down flawlessly. I received several positive comments about how beautiful our arbor was and about how professional Cindy and her staff were….Cindy’s capabilities did not stop at our arbor.

Cindy was also our florist, and planner. She decorated our venue so immaculate, beautiful, and beyond our dreams. Our tables which she suggested and loved- Italian styled-(I married an Italian) were decorated so astounding, romantic, and incredible. Our flowers were wonderful, professional, and picture-perfect. I had a bridal bouquet flop I ordered from Etsy, and Cindy created a beautiful bouquet beyond my expectations and fixed the issue so it did not impact our flawless day.

Cindy made my vision a reality. Our day was perfect, at one point in the evening dancing with my husband I told him “look around- everything is perfect, and there were no flaws and everything was out of a fairy tale” of course with tears of joy following.

Cindy’s impeccable, pristine service, and eye for detail including a detailed timeline for all of the vendors made our wedding day our fairy tale and I know that Cindy can deliver your dream without a question. Thank you Cindy for all that you did for us and always with a smile

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kristin and Robert
    Thank you for all the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you both. I am glad you were happy with the end result of my recommendations. I had so much fun working on your wedding and with you both. It is always nice to receive such kind words from one of my special couples. Congratulations to you both, and may God bless your marriage for many years to come. xoxo

josh · Married on 10/05/2013

This vendor was very easy to work with and she knew everything i wanted and more. She took all my stress out of my wedding planning. I highly recommend her company for your beach wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Scott and Susan · Married on 08/10/2013

Cindy and her husband made it simple, especially planning a destination, beach wedding eight hours away. They were very accommodating to our needs as we had some last minute changes to make. The appearance of the set-up was very eye-appealing and made for an everlasting impression and our memories very tranquil. Was very affordable, too. It was a turn-key deal which we greatly appreciated. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/21/2014

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to make your day extra special.
    Cindy and Lou

Our arbor was absolutely beautiful and Cindy was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2013

Cindy & Lou were fantastic! We didn't have a wedding coordinator and I was having difficulty finding the "look" we wanted for our beach wedding in the local area. (Charleston) After "shopping around" on the internet, I luckily came across Sweetwater!! It was the first time I saw my "dream" a reality! Cindy was always so responsive to my emails/phone calls which made wedding planning so much less stressful and actually enjoyable. I really felt like we just "clicked" in what I was trying to accomplish and what she offered with her services. And then she & Lou just went above and beyond!!! A special moment I will NEVER forget is reaching the other side of the walkover to access the beach and seeing the BEAUTIFUL ceremony decor for the first time. It felt like a fairy-tale as I walked with my Dad towards my handsome Groom. It honestly took my breath away. We have received nothing but compliments from our guests saying how beautiful and classy they thought it looked.

Cindy & Lou have our HIGHEST recommendation.

Our Love,

The New Mr. & Mrs. Hepp =0)

Sent on 08/28/2013

Shannasmith · Married on 06/21/2013

They where wounderful and everything was so pretty, better than I could have ever imagined. Even when I had to make changes they were so helpful and nice. If you are planing "like me" from out of town these are people you can trust to do it right.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Shanna
    We loved working with you and I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure to share a small part in your wedding day. Thank you for asking us to be there. Much love and happines to you and your hubby.
    xo
    Cindy

We couldn't have been happier with the bamboo arbor for our wedding at Wrightsville Beach, NC. The fabric draping was beautiful and the structure was sturdy. Thank you so much for a truly beautiful addition to our celebration.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2013

When planning for our wedding, which we as for a destination wedding down on Wrightsville Beach NC, everything we did was done via web/blogs etc. Not knowing much about the company, Sweetwater Banboo Beach Wedding Events, I contacted them and immediately was replied to by Cindy Zackman. Not only did she respond in a timely manner, she went above and beyond with us in regards to the arbor as well as the seating for our beach wedding. She was extremely flexible and professional, worked with our budget and made the somewhat stressful experience much less stressful. Our arbor turned out to be the center of the ceremony/pictures and we could not have been happier with how it turned out. It was simply elegant and beautiful. We would recommend this company to friends and family with nothing but positive feedback and appreciation. Thank you for making our wedding day that much more beautiful and stress free !

Sent on 01/20/2014

Donna · Married on 05/04/2013

Since our wedding was a destination wedding I looked up on the web for a bamboo arbor for the beach. Cindy at Sweetwater Bamboo had exactly the look I was going for. I never meet Cindy till our wedding day although we talked on the phone during the planning process and I was so at ease about the day. I have never been so amazed at the detail and professionalism of a company. She exceeded my expectations and made our day one we will never forget. It was so beautiful! My husband Kevin and I will be forever remembering this day.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Donna
    Wishing you and Kevin all the happiness in the World! Thank you for asking us to share in a small part of your special day. xo

Beth · Married on 04/27/2013

Sweetwater Bamboo provided us with a beautiful setting for our wedding day! Cindy made the planning process so easy and collaborative, and we were thrilled with how everything turned out.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Beth
    Thank you for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you. It is always nice to get feedback from our brides. Thank you for included us. We are thankful that you asked us to play a small part in your special day. xo

Karen · Married on 10/13/2012

Cindy and Lou were so professional and paid attention to every detail. We are so happy that we chose them to set up one of their beautiful wedding arbors at the beach. We also used them for our bridal flowers , and seating. Cindy also found a great steal drummer for us. Thank you Cindy for making me feel like a princess on my special day. If you are looking for special treatment, Sweetwater Bamboo does a great job. We would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again sweet water. :)))))

Sent on 10/21/2012
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 10/06/2012

Our decor was incredible for our ceremony! Cindy worked with me about every detail of the decorations and sent me pictures along the way! I really didn't know what I wanted, I put all of my trust in her and she did such an amazing job! Her husband and daughter set up the decorations that day an they were so great! They patiently waited for us to take as many pictures under the arbor that we wanted. I can't wait to get the pictures back and post them! Just saying how gorgeous it was doesn't even begin to explain it- you'd have to see for yourself! Thank you so much ! My wedding was so perfect!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Cayla · Married on 09/29/2012

When putting the final details on the ceremony site at the Watermark Marina dock, I felt like the entire ceremony look was not quite complete. When speaking with Jennifer Wilson from Lily Belles floral, she highly recommended Sweetwater Bamboo and their bamboo arbors.

I contacted Cindy with Sweetwater Bamboo through email and she replied with a quick response to set up a consultation. During the consultation, she showed me several past event pictures and discussed all available options. She even took extra time to give recommendations to add special touches to the ceremony, which was great because I ended up using a few of her ideas! With the use of the arbor, burlap runner, and Cindy's recommendations, the ceremony set up was exactly what we had in mind.

Our wedding date was one of the busiest wedding dates of 2012. We would have never guessed they had other weddings on the same day due to the highest standard of professionalism, punctuality, quality of service, and attention to detail that was delivered. Cindy and Sweetwater Bamboo exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an arbor rental.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Dear Cayla
    It was such a pleasure working with you. We really loved all the little details you put into your wedding. You did a great job, and we are so glad you included for a small part in your special day. Congratulations and we wish you so much love and happiness. It was a beautiful day at the Watermark for sure. xo

Benjamin · Married on 07/14/2012

My lovely new wife, Jennifer and I thought the bammboo arbor by Cindy and Sweetwater was the coolest thing. Looking at it made me feel like I was back in Tahiti again! Standing under it brought back awesome memories from there with my then-girlfriend, Jenn! Perfect for our wedding! Was digging the decorations on it, white drapes flowing in the breeze, the cool little details with seashells and all. Jenn says Cindy matched her colors perfectly. And we agreed that the white benches made it all look more unique and fun...like at a hometown ballgame or something! Working with Sweetwater was great. Highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Krystal · Married on 07/07/2012

Sweetwater Bamboo Wedding Events was absolutely amazing!!!! Cindy was there for me with any questions I had and was there to create the most beautiful, memorable, and breath taking ceremony! From the arbor, to the flowers, to the isle decorations everything was perfect! They exceeded my expectations and made our wedding day so special! We thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have done for us!
    Sincerely,
    Krystal and Shane Tilley

Sent on 07/24/2012

Debbie · Married on 06/07/2012

The arbor was absolutely beautiful! Cindy was great. We had multiple compliments on how great everything looked. It was perfect for our beach wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Margo · Married on 05/27/2012

There is SO much wonderful to say about these amazing, talented people. They made my wedding VERY special! What a blessing to have them! My arbor was beyond beautiful, it was flowing, soaring, lifesize sculpture on the beach! Our guests were in sheer awe and kept talking about it, the set up and extensive sand grooming was just lovely, the attention to detail was fantastic! Flowers, drapes, bamboo, aisle decorations, little seashells and lovely blossoms and ribbons... it was just GORGEOUS! Amazing!! And they stayed in contact with me the whole way... texts, emails, phone when close to "go" time. I even changed my wedding time plus my planner person was behind, and Sweetwater STILL put up a gorgeous arbor, with the chairs I added last-minute, in a professional and timely manner. They were so sweet to me, I LOVE Sweetwater Bamboo and Cindy Zackman! And they did 10x the work I paid for, we got WAY more than we paid for in their services. We felt spoiled and truly cared for... Cindy was angel and the arbor and set ups were beautiful beyond words. HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Hello Margo
    Your kind words are more than I would ever have expected to hear. I had such a blast working with you and your sweetie. I am glad you liked all the extras I threw in. I Just thought you deserved them. Have a wonderful honeymoon, and I am looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get them. xoxo Cindy

debbie · Married on 05/23/2012

If I could give Cindy and SWEETWATER BAMBOO ARBORS a higher rating than 5 I would. Not only was the arbor gorgeous it was more than I could have asked or imagined, I cried when I saw it. (As did my husband but don't tell him I said so). Cindy was a dream she went so far above and beyond helping me with everything. She should be an event planner and designer. I cannot possibly say anythng to prove how wonderful she is and you should use her and see for yourself!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Debra and John.
    Thank you for such a sweet review. I had such a blast helping you plan your vow renewal. I still can't believe we did it all without John finding out. He was so surprised when he walked into the yard and saw the arbor and the dinner table setting. I enjoyed meeting your family, and wish you many more years of happiness together. If you ever want to do this again, please call us.
    xoxo
    Cindy and Lou

Kristi · Married on 04/29/2012

We used Sweetwater Bamboo for our beach wedding and I couldn't be more pleased. I had to plan a wedding myself and from out of town and was extremely worried about everything coming together as I had imagined. Cindy was extremely easy to work with and willing to do anything to make your day special. Having a wedding on the beach is a perfect scenery for your wedding but adding the services of Sweetwater Bamboo made it absolutely amazing. I was extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Norma · Married on 04/21/2012

Cindy an Sweetwater did an amazing job on my daughters wedding arbor. I can't wait to get the pictures and post on facebook.

Thank you Cindy.

Sent on 04/23/2012

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors's reply:

I want t thank you for your kind words. We appreciate all of our brides feedback, and it's nice to know that you and your daughter were very happy with the services we provided. Thank you for including us on her special day.