Sweetspire Ranch Reviews

4 Reviews for Sweetspire Ranch

Sweetspire Ranch 1
Sweetspire Ranch 2

Bre · Married on 09/15/2018

I've always imagined my wedding outside on a farm, and sweetspire ranch really made my dreams come to life! Very easy to communicate with Pat anytime I needed clarification, she almost answered immediately! Staying in the BNB was included, and it was a blessing! The bridal suite is more than enough after a very long wedding day. Breakfast is made by Pat herself and it is the best! We feel lucky to claim their property as the home of the forever promise we made to be husband and wife. If a complete outdoor wedding is what you desire, sweetspire ranch is the perfect match!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Sweetspire Ranch 3
    Sweetspire Ranch 4

P · event on 06/21/2018

Excellent venue for our son’s rehearsal dinner. Beautiful views and comfortable setting inside for our dinner. We would recommend Sweetspire Ranch!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

My Sister had here wedding here on June 17th, 2017. Being a bridesmaid in her wedding I had full access to the whole venue which was so very big and beautiful!! The flowers, the horses, the land is simply breathtaking. We felt so at home getting ready at Sweetspire Ranch in the Bridal suite. The day was amazing, the place is beautiful and I highly recommend it for any type of wedding :) Thank u for ur hospitality Sweetspire Ranch :)

Sent on 07/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

We found this venue through our wedding rental company and we were looking for a venue with this style and setting. We were dumbstruck that this was even this close to the highways and hotels but still retains that "out in the country" feel. The experience was GREAT and we're still getting compliments on how great and beautiful the setting for our wedding was. It was great having the entire BnB for the whole weekend with the ability for our guests to rent 2 of the 4 rooms (2 rooms are included for the weekend). We also woke up Sunday morning to coffee and a delicious breakfast that was served to us and our guests who stayed the night. The BnB is newly renovated and is super roomy ( the house is over 3,600 sq ft) so there is also room to have your rehearsal dinner on site which makes it really easy for those out of town guests. My wife and I and all of our guests couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out, it was PERFECT!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Sweetspire Ranch's reply:

Thank you Andy for the wonderful review. You and Samantha were so easy to work with you made our first wedding very enjoyable and stress-free.