22 Reviews for Sweetopia Bakery

0.2

VERY UNRELIABLE! Cancelled 2 months before my wedding without even blinking an eye to move to another state? That is definitely not a last minute decision. Any bride knows what a massive inconvenience this is. Also, charges for tastings?? I've never heard of such a thing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 11/15/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This vendor was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns. She also provided very timely service.

Profile Picture Ginger, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Living in Orlando and not really being able to go down and do a taste test, I was a little nervous about just picking someone for our wedding cupcakes! I found Sweetopia and I can honestly say that I couldn't have imagined going anywhere else! Nicole was so helpful the entire process and answered all of my questions! I felt like I had met her in person! Everyone at my wedding was in LOVE with the cupcakes! They were amazing! All of my guest were mad at me because I didn't order more of them! haha Sweetopia is the best! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Myrna, 4/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From the moment we had our tasting, we knew our cake would be delicious. It took my husband and I a good 2 weeks to pick our favorite flavors because we loved EVERYTHING. Nicole did an amazing job with our cake. It looked amazing and tasted even better. Our guests had 2-3 slices a piece. . . and commented on it the next day. Thanks Nicole and Sweetopia Cakes, we can't wait for our anniversary cake :)

Profile Picture Niki, 12/4/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow! Nicole at Sweetopia saved me! Our original wedding cake vendor fell through 2 months before the wedding, and Nicole stepped in and took care of everything! We had samples the day after we contacted her and she was able to do my design with no problem. The cake was SO MOIST and the butter cream frosting held all night long. Her prices were even cheaper than my previous vendor! We got complements all night long, and many people said that it was the best wedding cake they have ever tasted! We had alternating flavors of pumpkin with cream cheese frosting and chocolate chip with chocolate ganache. The only thing I wish she did was an anniversary cake for the first anniversary. I haven't met 1 person yet that enjoyed their frozen wedding cake a year later. It would be nice to have a fresh top layer cake to enjoy the next year.

Profile Picture Thelma, 10/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake tasted every bit as good as it looked. I had so many people tell how wonderful the cake was and asking me where did I have it made. Thank you for making our day even more special!!!!

Profile Picture Garda, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazingly beautiful and delicious!!!! I would recommend Sweetopia cakes to every bride!!!!

Profile Picture Jennah, 5/14/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything was perfect about the cake I was very happy with outcome

Profile Picture Asia, 2/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole provided the groom's cake for our daughter's wedding! When we looked at her website I wasn't convinced she could build the groom's dream cake -- but she hit the gas pedal and more than exceeded our expectations! The Gator cake was the talk of the night! Nicole's artistic ability was a smashing success! The cake was delicious . . . and she did the Gator Nation proud!! This was the cake of Brett's dreams and Kiersten was so happy that she could make his dream come true through Sweetopia Cakes! Thank you
Nicole, you are the queen of cakes!!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

All I can say about Nicole is.....SHE IS FABULOUS! I met her at a florist in Tampa for my tasting. She brought me three cupcakes with the flavors that I requested. My finace' had something come up at the last minute, so he couldn't make it, so they were packed up in a pretty box to take home to share with him. We chose a pumpkin spice cake with a caramel butter cream for our cake. All I heard from people before the wedding was, "Why did you choose Pumpkin Cake, EWW?". Well this cake was AMAZING. There wasn't anyone at our wedding that didn't rave about how amazing our cake was, and it was more than I ever expected for looks. She is AWESOME, and I would highly recommend her for your wedding cake.

Profile Picture Paula, 11/19/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Nicole did an amazing job on our cake! I gave her the invitation and she was able to design a cake that reflected the colors and theme of the event beautifully. She was very responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweetopia Bakery was able to turn my dream wedding cake into a reality! Not only was it beautiful, it was also delicious and very well-priced. I would recommend Sweetopia to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful presentation, great choice of theme and colors, as well as yammy taste. This baker comes highly recommmended. Gila M.

Profile Picture Gila, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were AMAZING! I would use this bakery again in a heartbeat!!! Not only were they beautiful , but they tasted amazing too! I would highly recommend!My mouth is watering just thinking about it. You will want seconds and thirds. Nicole is amazing!

Profile Picture Samantha , 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweetopia always spends the extra time needed to make sure everything they create has the artistic details to set them apart. Nothing is overlooked and it is very clear that all of their staff put their love into their work. I would highly recommend using them.

Profile Picture monique, 4/17/09, 1 Review