Sweetly Dipped Confections Reviews

Sweetly Dipped Confections 3
Sweetly Dipped Confections 4
Sweetly Dipped Confections 5

Tatum · Married on 07/15/2017

Brandi was amazing to work with for my wedding! She went out of her way to make a balloon display with my cake pops and it was beautiful, not to mention delicious. I would choose Sweetly Dipped again and again!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tatum! I am thrilled you liked your cake pops, and wish you and Daniel a lifetime of sweetness :)

Asya · Married on 04/30/2017

Brandi went the extra mile for my wedding. She ordered a gold cake stand for me, as well as gave me a way to have gold glitter cake pop that used only edible ingredients. We had an very early wedding and that wasn't a problem at all for her. Brandi gave me everything I asked for and more. I will be using her company again.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

I am so happy you loved your cake pop cake!! I really loved making it for you, and I'm honored I was a part of your celebration. Wishing you both a lifetime of sweetness :)

Claire · Married on 03/25/2017

I used Brandi for my wedding cake pops for my Hawaiian beach wedding on March 25th, 2017! The cake pops were decorated so beautiful and the colors were very vibrant! The display case made the pop even more!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

I am so happy everyone enjoyed the pops! I was honored to make them for you. I wish you both a lifetime of sweetness :)

Christine · Married on 10/30/2016

I got married on Oct 30, 2016 and as my husband and I were searching for a cake, nothing really stood out to us. Searched around pinterest for ideas and the idea of a cakeball cake came around. I emailed many bakeries asking if they can do it. Many didn't or charged way too much. One baker led me to Brandi of Sweetly Dipped and we couldn't have been more happier!!

Brandi was very easy to work with on the concept, the colors, pricing and of course, the flavors of each cake ball was AMAZING!! Each color, purple, blue and green, represented a different flavor, chocolate, red velvet and almond. Then she had gold flake detail coming down the side. Everyone was pleasantly surprised and loved that it wasn't a traditional wedding cake and it was delicious!!

We are very grateful for her for making our wedding extra special. =)

Sent on 12/31/2016

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for the "sweet" words, Christine! I absolutely loved creating your cake pop cake, and am thrilled that everyone enjoyed the taste, as much as the presentation!

I wish you and Jonathon a lifetime of love, laughter, and sweetness :)

Blessings,
    Brandi

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2016

Sweetly Dipped Confections was above and beyond what we expected for our wedding cake! Brandi was wonderful to work with. She was quick with her responses to any questions or concerns we may have had. Our guests at our wedding thought our cake pop cake was a great idea and that everything tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Morgan, for the kind words! I am thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed them, and honored that you chose me.

I wish you and Will a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kathy · Married on 09/17/2016

I had seen Sweetly Dipped at a bridal show and took home the card and I'm soo glad I did I order 3 different items in small amount knowing I was having two cakes but Loved these and wanted something different for my guest to take him. Well they were a big hit already wrap so everyone could take one or two home after the wedding. I will definitely use them again and recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

I am thrilled you found me, as well! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your BIG day and bring a little sweetness. Your beach-themed treats remain one of my favorite designs :)

Thank you again, Kathy! I wish you both a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness!

Victoria · Married on 08/28/2016

Sweetly Dipped (Brandi) is absolutely wonderful to work with and creates custom pops to suit your style and taste! Very professional, courteous, fast response, and absolutely perfect and delicious custom pops! I had Bride and Groom custom made cake pops and everything was edible (lace veil, top hat and bow ties!) Everything went beautiful without a single hiccup. I highly recommend Sweetly Dipped Cake Pops as an alternative to a traditional wedding cake, I received so many compliments!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria! I am so happy everyone enjoyed them. Thank you for letting me be a small part of your BIG day.

Many blessings for a life filled with love and laughter.

Brandi

sheri · Married on 08/13/2016

Sweetly Dipped is a fantastic business that creates custom cake pops to suit your own style and colors. We ordered the cake pops from Sweetly Dipped for our wedding and used them as favors for our guests. They were a huge hit. Not only were they great in design but also in taste. Brandi is so awesome to work with. She is friendly and professional and I would recommend this business to anyone. In fact we are using them again for an Anniversary party for my parents. You will NOT be disappointed with Sweetly Dipped. :)

Sent on 12/26/2016

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

I am so happy we were able to connect & decide on the perfect use and design for your cake pops! Thank you so much for the "sweet" words & your continued trust with your celebrations!

Kimi · Married on 02/06/2016

Brandi made sharks, oranges and alligator cake pops for my Florida-themed wedding, and they were absolutely perfect! The attention to detail is amazing and they were also absolutely delicious. In addition to my wedding, I've continued to order more cake pops for other celebrations and they never disappoint. I highly recommend this company for all your sweet needs!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimi!! I am SO happy I was able to be a part of your & Neil's BIG day! I wish you love pants forever sweet lady :)

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2018

The cake looked amazing and tasted great!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear that, Chelsea! Wishing you and Jake a lifetime of happiness :)

Kathryn · Married on 06/08/2018

Brandi was fantastic to work with and really listened to our vision for our wedding cake. It looked and tasted wonderful!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for the "sweet" review, Katie! I really enjoyed making your cake pop cake, and am still in love with how it turned out.
    Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, and congratulations again to you and Andy!