Sweetie's Custom Cakes Reviews

4 | Naples, FL

4 Reviews for Sweetie's Custom Cakes

JESENIA · Married on 07/18/2015

Calling all foodies and art lovers getting married... Our Wedding Planner highly recommended Sweetie's Custom Cakes to us. From beginning to end Kimberly was very nice, helpful and always responsive to our needs and requests. Communication was flawless & always on point. All around a great experience. She made us a beautiful 3 tier ombre navy blue to white ruffle cake as well as a second cake to serve the rest of our guests. She listened to my design ideas and worked with us during the tasting to create our own unique cake flavor pairings and a different flavor for the extra cake to add more variety! with over 300 flavors to choose from the sky is the limit! The cake was very important to me and both cakes were absolutely delicious! We received numerous compliments on how delicious the cake was and how they have never tasted a better wedding cake. We ended up taking extra cake home and we devoured it on our honeymoon the next night for dessert.

We also were able to rent our cake stand from her which went perfectly and was a big help. Kimberly also offered cake toppers and extra cake table decorations. We will definitely be using Sweetie's Custom Cakes in the future for our anniversary cakes and any other special events. Kimberly is an exceptional baker and artist we recommend her cakes with highest regards. We would most certainly use her again. Without a doubt Sweetie's Custom Cakes is a 6 star vendor!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kay · Married on 03/28/2015

S.C.C. Provided my wedding cake, grooms cake and my candy buffet for favors. Kimberly was super friendly and very accommodating. She stuck in my budget with great explanation on quality / Price verses style / flavor and had the best range of flavor profiles. With over 300 flavors I could mix and match I had to order my grooms cake from her also. On the day of the event they set up everything exceptionally. Everything was even more beautiful than I could ever imagine! Once my wedding day photos come back I plan on sending her some great shots and posting some on this website. My cakes where the two most popular items at the wedding and everyone asked me who and where to go! If you want a cake that looks like art and it taste moist and amazing! Then you need to go see Kimberly with S.C.C.!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Krista · event on: 05/18/2014

Kimberly from Sweeties Custom Cakes provides excellent service and to die for cakes and cupcakes. She has provided a cake and cup cakes for two of my events. I recommend her services to everyone I know. Thank you Kimberly for making both of our events a success!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Sara · Married on 01/04/2014

Beautiful cake, budget friendly and great customer service!!

Sent on 08/10/2014