Sweetie Productions Wedding Videography Reviews

5 | Fremont, CA

5 Reviews for Sweetie Productions Wedding Videography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Geraldine · Married on 11/28/2009

We highly recommend Sweety Productions Videography! We were in a budget, but we didn't want some bad work. When we met Ray, a year before our wedding we new that we were going to stick with him, very very professional and his work was outstanding. We meant like the same week of the wedding to discuss about meeting up and schedule, and he asked us if we had a coordinator. We didn't! but this guy helped us out a lot. The day of the wedding they stayed 2-3 hours extra (that we felt so bad), even though they had to leave at a specific time they stayed until we finished the cake cutting and bouquet, etc. THEY ARE VERY PATIENT!!!!!

What can we say .......their title says it all! =)

Sent on 03/15/2010

Sara · Married on 01/26/2008

I definitely wanted a wedding video, but didn't have a lot of room in my budget and most videographers were ridiculously expensive. Sweetie Productions fit my budget and I was so pleased by the professionalism and quality of their work. They always responded quickly, were on time for the ceremony, and overall easy to work with. I gave no instructions or direction on what I wanted, yet they seemed to capture everything I did want. I would strongly recommend Sweetie Productions!

Sent on 03/19/2008

Alicia · Married on 05/22/2005

Sweetie Productions did a wonderful job for our special day. I love how they are a family operated establishment. I highly recommend them for anyones event!

Sent on 02/06/2008

Maridel · Married on 09/14/2008

We had the videography thru sweetie productions. They were there for the rehearsal to see the site. Very professional. The contract was explained thoroughly.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Tim · Married on 11/03/2007

Sweetie Productions was a pleasure to deal with and delivered above and beyond.

Sent on 03/09/2008