Sweeter Days Bake Shop Reviews

Sweeter Days Bake Shop 4
Sweeter Days Bake Shop 5
Sweeter Days Bake Shop 6
Sweeter Days Bake Shop 7

We would highly Steve and Sweeter Days Bake shop. We live in Palm Beach County and traveled to Ft Lauderdale for our amazing cake tasting as well as chose their bake shop to get our wedding cakes baked and delivered from. AMAZING!!!! We chose 4 different cake flavors... we go there for every birthday as a tradition now and we even bought their cakes again for our honeymoon welcome back party! The BEST cakes we have ever had and my husband is very picky when it comes to his cakes, for taste, texture, consistency and moistness. This was just perfect! They are our cake bakery for life and we have told everyone about them and sent several referrals. Their service is on point as well. Great price points too. Super nice family and shop!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Tracey · Married on 02/14/2013

Fabulous. Steve was exceptionally nice to us, helped us with the tasting, gave us great advice, and the cupcakes and cake were gorgeous, fresh, and delicious. Everyone got a flavour they liked and it cost about 25% what a traditional tiered cake would cost. And Steve and his staff accomplished this on Valentine's Day - the busiest day of the year in their business. Absolutely marvelous service, quality, and value - these folks are the real deal pros!

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • Y

Yolette · Married on 08/25/2012

The cake came out amazing just as we wanted it. The decoration was plain and beautiful and the inside of the cake was the different shades of the color of wedding. (Coral Reef Color). I LOVED ITTT

Sent on 08/26/2012

Cyndy · Married on 07/20/2012

I planned my destination wedding from Chicago to take place in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I used Sweeter Days based on previous reviews, and Steve & his staff didnt disappoint! I had a cupcake tower instead of a wedding cake and it was fabulous! The cupcakes were delicious and moist. I had chosen red velvet, chocolate, key lime coconut, carrot and for the top layer, german chocolate. Hoping Steve figures out a way to ship his products to Chicago!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Grant · Married on 03/31/2012

We now consider the owners at Sweeter Days friends. Extremely flexible and the presentation was beautiful. The variety offered by a cupcake tower was enjoyed by all our guests to rave reviews.

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • Marisa and Cory

Marisa · Married on 01/28/2017

My girlfriend uses Sweeter Days anytime she gets cupcakes for her parties. So the minute I decided to go with a cupcake tower instead of a traditional cake, I knew I wanted Sweeter Days. Now i would be lying if I said, that I didn't go look at 1 other place, only because they were closer to the venue so they could deliver. But the flavor of their cake, to Steve's cupcakes was not even close! And when my planner said, she would pick up the cupcakes, I had to have Steve. The day of our tasting, Steve was amazing. We walked in and it was like he knew us forever! We tasted through some amazing cupcakes and to our surprise, we ended up going with a few that we didn't even think we would want, but they were too good to pass. We also rented a tower from him and ordered a small cake topper. We were beyond thrilled with the service and product. The only reason i am giving him 4.9 out of 5 is that the cake topper was not as "rustic" as I had imagined, but none the less, it was still beautiful and looked amazing atop the cupcake tower. I will definitely be using Steve and Sweeter Days for all my future party needs and one off cravings!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Just Delicious

The owners are the best. Very easy to work with gave me exactly what I wanted. The flavors of the cakes were amazing. Seriously the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. Not to mention gorgeous. They are super easy to work with and pay attention to detail. I cannot thank them enough

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Sweeter Days Bake Shop 8
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Steve and his team were amazing - everything was beautiful and exactly what we asked for! Steve was accommodating and patient and rolled with everything we wanted and needed for our wedding... even boring, vanilla cupcakes! I heard he even came along on the delivery and made sure it all got set up perfectly. We are so grateful for the amazing desserts and cake... Thank you, Sweeter Days!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Sweeter Days Bake Shop 9
    Sweeter Days Bake Shop 10
    Sweeter Days Bake Shop 11

Kelly · Married on 01/14/2018

Most importantly, their cake is amazingly delicious! Our guests were talking about the cake for at least a week following our wedding. Steve was great to work with, and we appreciated that he gave us advice and recommendations based on our budget and wishes.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Somer · Married on 03/19/2016

I ordered a 2 tier cake and 150 cupcakes for my wedding and theyou turned out perfect. I got 6 different flavors and everyone at the wedding loved it and we're all asking where I got them from. Thanks to everyone at sweeter days. It was an enjoyable and very easy process.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Allison · Married on 07/20/2013

My (now) husband & I went to 6 different places for cake tastings. Sweeter Days was #6. After we tasted their product, there was no deliberation: their cake was by far the best one we tried! From the beginning, the customer service by all employees was incredible. Steve (the owner) was great to work with and was very accommodating. During the cake tasting, you're able to select 6 different types of cake to try & they actually provide you with an entire cupcake of each one (rather than a bite size of dried out cake like some places have waiting for you). They have over 33 different flavor combinations to choose from and they use Swiss Buttercream instead of American Buttercream. Swiss is lighter and, in my opinion, is WAY better! Our cake design was stunning! We had an elegant 4 tier cake with Key Lime Dream and Salted Caramel layers. Our guests raved over the flavors & quality of cake! A month later, I am still be asked by guests where we got our cake!

Sent on 08/22/2013

April · Married on 02/22/2014

3.5

Sweeter Days made the most delicious and fabulous looking wedding cake. It was beautifully designed and elegantly prepared. The guests have been raving about the cake ever since!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Amy · Married on 03/11/2017

3.0

At first we had a little trouble with communication but everything got cleared up right away. Steve made the cake of my dreams! It tasted as good as it looked. All of my guests were blown away by how amazing the cake was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2017

3.6
      3.0

The cake was absolutely delicious, unfortunately there was some plastic on my cake which my mom got a piece of. I saved the cake and took it to the vendor after the wedding and they really didn't have an explanation. All they said was "that's really strange" They offered me a free cake on my anniversary.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

2.4
      2.5

Their cakes are tasty but I wasn't all that impressed with them. I didn't get the cake I wanted. Two of the tiers were what I asked for (fondent rosettes) and the other two were not. I wanted gold dusting on two of the layers but got plain white fondent. We spent $1,000 on a cake that was only 50% of what we asked for. They weren't very involved or responsive.

Sent on 05/13/2015