Sweeter Days Bake Shop Reviews

Sweeter Days Bake Shop 5
Sweeter Days Bake Shop 6
Sweeter Days Bake Shop 7

Mackenzie · Married on 03/14/2015

If you need a wedding cake in Fort Lauderdale, you have to use Sweeter Days! First of all, the cake is absolutely phenomenal. We had so much trouble choosing which flavors to use for our cake at the cake tasting, so we ended up choosing two. Steve was incredibly accommodating and a joy to work with. He was the friendliest vendor I used throughout my wedding process! He used all my inspiration photos and came up with an amazing design. I wanted a blue cake to make my bridesmaids dresses and he actually pulled the color from the fabric swatch to match the frosting exactly. It was amazing! Also, everyone raved about the wedding cake. In fact, I knew it was good when everyone stopped dancing to finish their entire piece of wedding cake, which I've never seen at a wedding. People were asking for two slices! Steve is wonderful to work with and the cake is delicious. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 05/12/2015

kristen · Married on 02/21/2015

This bakery had the absolute best flavors of cake and cupcakes. They also delivered to our wedding reception at the perfect time without needing to contact anyone in the wedding party to confirm. They are professional yet warm and funny to work with. I am now obsessed with their lemon cupcakes and have been back there to buy some separate from my wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2015

I have nothing but great things to say about Sweeter Days! Not only are they the most delicious cupcakes I have had (with so many great flavors to pick from!), but they did a great job on the presentation. They came and set up a cupcake tower with a mini cake on top. All of my guests had nothing but great things to say! I would highly recommend Sweeter Days Bake Shop.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Brent · Married on 02/07/2015

They took great care in getting to know us. They knew we were not going traditional.
    They created an amazing Cupcake Tower of 100 cupcakes, with a wonderful and elegant cake at the top.

They confirmed throughout the process, including the day before. They worked directly with our event space folks for delivery times and handling and return of tower plexi.

Not to mention, some of the most amazingly delicious Cupcakes on planet.

A local gem who delivered world class product and service.

THANK YOU!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Juliette · Married on 01/17/2015

They are wonderful to do business with. We had an almond wedding cake and it was absolutely delicious. I have used them in the past as well, and always consistently delicious!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Sara · Married on 10/25/2014

We LOVE Sweeter Days--they designed our beautiful wedding cake and it could not have been more amazing, or tasted better. They immediately got our vision, and it was so much fun doing the cake tasting with Owners, Steve & Will. We will be using Sweeter Days for every cake in our future. Huge fans--don't go anywhere else for your wedding!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Suzy · Married on 10/19/2014

The most delicious wedding cake I've ever had!!!!! Steve was great and extremely friendly! Not only did it taste amazing but it looked beautiful. Exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Laura · Married on 09/27/2014

We LOVED working with Steve at Sweeter Days! He treated us like we were an old friend from the moment we walked in the shop. He takes the time to go through every little detail with you and is great about taking care of all of the logistics. We were planning our wedding from Wisconsin so we couldn't get into the store to see him as often as we would have liked, but he was fantastic about coordinating everything via phone and email. I ended up sending him a picture of how I wanted our cake decorated, and it turned out beautifully!! To make it even better, the cake tasted fantastic! My in-laws (who live in Florida) have ordered several cakes from Sweeter Days now, and they've always been very pleased. We will definitely be back to visit Steve, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding cake (or a delicious cupcake).

Sent on 11/19/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

We selected Sweeter Days to create our wedding cake. Our venue offered two different vendors we could choose from for our wedding cake. To be fair we made appointments with both bakery's. After meeting with Will from Sweeter Days, we had no doubt we'd be going with them! The attention and service we experienced when we went in for our cake tasting was unbelievable! Everything we tasted was SO GOOD! Our wedding was almost three months ago, and we are still getting compliments on how delicious our cake was!

Sent on 12/11/2014

I would give Sweeter Days a 6.0 out of 5.0 if I could. Not only were they extremely friendly and responsive, but their cakes are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! Will couldn't have been better to work with!

We got an amazing groom's cake AND wedding cake from them and our guests were raving about the cakes!

The cakes came out GORGEOUS and DELICIOUS and I'm so happy they were recommended to us!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Cassie · Married on 06/14/2014

Will and Sweeter Days Bake Shop,

Thank you SO much for being a part of our special day! You went above and beyond anything we ever expected... Between helping make sure the cupcake tower, cake, and grooms cake were all everything we wanted down to the very last detail, replying promptly to emails and phone calls, being so flexible, professional, and amazing...and the DELICIOUS cakes and cupcake tower. Guests kept raving about how delicious and beautiful everything was....Thank you for making our day so perfect and special! You both are amazing...We cannot thank you enough...

Cassie and Logan Hurst

Sent on 07/10/2014

dawn · Married on 05/17/2014

The cake tasted amazing. I showed them a lot of pictures and cake topper. He pulled everything together and made the perfect cake to match the beach themed wedding. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Katrina · Married on 03/22/2014

Steve is so friendly and helpful. They did an outstanding job. My cake was beautiful. They delivered it to reception for me also. Their cake is absolutely delicious. I will definitely be going there again.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Ryan · Married on 03/01/2014

Steve, from Sweeter Days was the absolute best thing we could have hoped for when we ordered our cupcake tower and wedding cake! Very professional, courteous and on point with every detail that came down to our order. Not only do they provide great service and great prices, but their cupcakes are absolutely out of this world AMAZING! We had compliments all night about our cupcakes and many people asked where they can get some! I highly recommend this bake shop!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

We absolutely loved working with Steve and his staff at Sweeter Days Bake Shop for our daughter's wedding. They were so generous at our tasting and we loved the process of choosing the most delicious cupcakes for the reception. They were beautifully displayed along with the Bride and Groom's cake, which they made for us as well. Our guests literally devoured them! I highly recommend using Sweeter Days for any occasion!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/07/2013

Sweeter Days made a beautiful, delicious cake for my wedding day! I planned my own wedding and ordered my cake very late in the process, only about a month before the big day. Will was the guy I worked with and he was so helpful. Since we were pressed for time, he set me up with a take-home cake tasting where my fiancé and I got to try six flavors of their cake. Once we picked flavors, I went back to the shop to choose my design.
    A word about the cakes and cupcakes: some reviews online said that their cupcakes are dry. I agreed. The cupcakes we got for tasting were a little dry but really tasty. The wedding cake, on the other hand was SUPER MOIST and delicious!
    Anyway, I got a two tier cake with two different flavors. The cake looked identical to the design photo! As I said in the beginning, the cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Tatiana · Married on 11/02/2013

Honestly.....amazing. perfect. My cake was exactly what I wanted

Sent on 11/06/2013

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2013

We were so pleased with how the cupcakes from Sweeter Days turned out. We loved Steve who helped us along the way with tasting and choosing flavors. We ended up picking 9 different flavors which was no problem for them. Our display looked amazing and our guests were very happy about the variety.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

Everything about Sweeter Days was a slice of heaven. The tasting in their amazing smelling bakery was the tastiest hour of my life.

Sweeter Days did cupcakes, tartlets, and a wedding top cake for me and my husband. Everything was to die for! The salted caramel cupcakes are incredible and only outdone by their red velvet.

They made the whole process a piece of cake and are very easy to work with. Their setup was beautiful and there wasn't a second that I worried about their work.

After returning the cupcake stand my husband and I bought another half a dozen cupcakes to bring home!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Tricia · Married on 09/28/2013

Their cakes was perfect. I created the design from several different cakes that I saw and they made it perfect. Steve gave me personal very professional service. I left everything in his hands and didn't have to worry about a thing. The flavors of the cake were so good and the butter cream was just right. I have to admit I ate 2 piece on my wedding day and I wont talk about the left overs that I ate. They made my wedding cake process a piece of cake! :)

Sent on 10/21/2013

Heather · Married on 07/13/2013

Sweeter Days is AMAZING!!! I would recomend Steve and his team a million times over. We not only got our wedding cake from SD, but we also ordered customized cookies for our guest welcome bags (out of town guests staying at the hotel) as well as a Jimmy Buffett-themed grooms cake. Every single thing we ordered exceeded our expectations! The taste, quality and look of the cakes and cookies were phenomenal. Our guests are still raving about everything nearly 2 weeks later!

Sweeter Days is THE place to go for cakes, cupcakes, cookies etc in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2013

We used Sweeter Days Bake Shop for our wedding cupcakes. We were really happy with the result. The owners Will and Steve were very sweet and accommodating. Originally, we tried 6 different cupcakes at the tasting and liked them all so much we wanted all of them at our wedding. As we got closer to the big day though, I decided to change it to one flavor and it was no problem to adjust the order and get everything delivered on the big day. Will responded quickly to all of my emails, which is a huge plus for me because it's the easiest way for me to communicate and I email frequently! I got nothing but compliments on how delicious the cupcakes were. I'm still getting compliments because I just brought a bunch of extras we had to work and everyone's in heaven! I did not have any issues with Sweeter Days and everything was delivered and went as planned. I would definitely recommend using them.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Nina · Married on 03/22/2013

3 words (Best Cake Ever) and we had breakfast cupcakes for one of our take home favors....yummmm!! We will forever be customers and use them for all future parties!!!

Sent on 04/12/2013

My Wedding Planner, Emily from Event Bliss, recommend this baker for my cake and it was amazing. All of the guests have since requested information about them and now i see them at all of our parties. Steve and Will are the best! Thank you for making my cake and wedding so special.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Jenny · Married on 03/16/2013

Steve was so much fun to work with! He brought my cake design to life! The most important part of my wedding was the dessert and everyone is still raving about it being the best cake they've ever had! They are reasonably priced and will cater to you and there cake flavors are unbeatable!

Sent on 09/26/2013