Sweet Weddings Cake Designs Reviews

Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 7
  • Emily

Emily Clapper · Married on 05/18/2019

Arlene is the best!

First of all, due to extreme family emergencies - I had to cancel/reschedule our tasting with Arlene like 5 times. Not ONCE did she complain, and made me feel so comfortable knowing we still had enough time to do it all! We met Arlene for a tasting in her cute little shop with 2 weeks until the wedding day - she made us feel like family, not to mention her cakes TASTE AMAZING! She actually down-sold (not sure if that's a word!) us into getting a smaller cake. She truly gives you your vision without money signs standing in her way. She loves what she does, and I'd recommend using her 100%!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Sofia

Sofia · Married on 03/01/2019

Best in town! Beautiful and delicious!!

Amazing!! Arlene was such a joy to work with and our wedding cakes turned out perfect! I would highly recommend Sweet Wedding cakes! Thank you for everything Arlene!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 8
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 9

Nicholas · Married on 01/28/2019

Excellent cake and dessert bar!

Sweet wedding cakes is run by the sweetest woman! She walks you through all the types of cakes and dessert bar options during a tasting before booking her. She is extremely flexible on size of cake and order. Great tasting cake with beautiful frosting! We also had cake pops and dessert shooters which were delightful! Highly recommend the cake and a wonderful vendor!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Malori

Malori · Married on 12/08/2018

LOVED everything!

I loved working with Arlene! She was incredible in every aspect. Quick to respond, flexible, helpful. Our cake was SO delicious. I'd had so many bride friends tell me how much cake was leftover after their big day, we had barely any left (and were greedy and kept the little we did have to eat after)! We've had so many compliments on both our wedding and groom's cake from guests. Thank you so much for making our wedding cake dreams come true!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 10
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 11
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2018

Best cake in town!

I had the pleasure of working with Arlene for my wedding cake. Arlene did an amazing job capturing my vision and design. She had a lot of ideas and designs to work with. She also created a spectacular revolving cake stand to display my gorgeous cake! She created a dulce de leche wedding cake that tasted out of this work. Arlene was an absolute JOY to work with and one of my favorite wedding vendors. I highly recommend Sweet Weddings!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Sarah A · Married on 10/27/2018

Creative delicious cakes

Arlene was phenomenal to work with. Even with a fairly strict budget, she and her team were able to pull off a highly personalized "stack of records" cake for us as well as some additional delicious sheet cakes and even a beautiful birthday cake for a friend celebrating his birthday the same day as the wedding. From the initial tasting and consultation through to the end result, the Sweet Weddings team was great to work with and produced very tasty cakes for our wedding. Thanks Arlene!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Heather Robertson · Married on 10/12/2018

Best cake I ever had

Arlene is amazing! She made the perfect cake for my wedding and it was so beautiful! All of my guests commented on how it was the best tasting cake they ever had! I will definitely use her again for other events.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/08/2018

Arlene created the most beautiful cake for our wedding, not only was it gorgeous but it was so delicious too! I can’t wait until our 1 year anniversary so that we can eat the top tier. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose Sweet Weddings Cale Design for our wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 12
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 13

Tracy · Married on 12/31/2017

Amazing! We had three cakes at our wedding and they were all delicious and looked just as good as they tasted. We received so many compliments. The carrot was my favorite. Arlene is an absolute pleasure to work worth. Her ideas and talents helped make my wedding beautiful. I am beyond happy that I chose Sweet Weddings and you will be too!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Carleen · Married on 12/09/2017

Arlene is so friendly and understood our vision from the beginning. She immediately set into motion and created masterpieces for our wedding cakes. Her work was so great that the groom's cake that was a cheese wheel, fooled everyone at the reception and they thought it was real cheese! The bride's cake was a recreation of something found on pintrest and she created it better than the original. The flavors were amazing and I've never seen so much cake eaten at a wedding, no left overs! We couldn't have asked for anymore from her and her team!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 14
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 15
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 16
  • Patience

Patience · Married on 10/07/2017

Arlene was so sweet and helpful! The cake was absolutely amazing and gorgeous! We couldnt have dreamed up a better cake!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/06/2017

So very happy we decided to book with Sweet Weddings for our wedding at The White Room. Arlene was such a delight to work with, she's super bubbly and has a passion for cakes! She put together a table scape that by far exceeded our expectations. We chose 3 smaller cakes and 3 mini desserts; lemon bars, cannolis, and italian cookies which not only looked beautiful but tasted delicious! Our guests raved about our dessert display! I would highly recommend Sweet Weddings. Arlene will make your dessert dreams come true!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 17
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 18
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 19
    Sweet Weddings Cake Designs 20
  • kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 05/21/2017

Arlene did the most amazing job on our wedding cake. The cake tasted just so good, and it was beautiful. I added a grooms cake last minute and she had no problem adding it on. Planning a wedding from out of town is especially difficult, so I was happy to be able to taste her creations at a tasting event at our venue, we emailed back and forth numerous times and she was always quick to respond. Both cakes were perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

Jason and I could not have asked for a better display. We requested cupcakes, a small Bridal cake, and a Grooms cake. Arlene asked what flavors we liked and asked to keep it simple. She did an amazing job at our wedding at The White Room, January 14, 2017. We could not be happier. We will recommend Arlene to anyone. Best part of the whole experience, we mostly communicated via email as we live 2 hours away from St. Augustine. She definitely listened and put it all together perfectly.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2016

I honestly don't even know where to begin with my review, I could go on for days. Arlene has been like family for a veryyyy long time now. In the past, Arlene has made my oldest brother's wedding cake, the baby shower cake for my niece, my niece's baptism cake, and my sister's wedding cake. I always knew that when I got married I wasn't going anywhere else for my wedding cake and Arlene would always tell me when I saw her, "You're next love". When my husband and I got engaged, I couldn't wait to email her and tell her! We met for our cake tasting and we just had a blast. I brought a picture of the cake I was envisioning and a picture of what I wanted my husbands grooms cake to be, but that was going to be a secret to him. I never had a doubt in my mind that our cake would not only be the most delicious cake ever but I knew it would be absolutely beautiful. When we got to our reception and saw it for the first time we were speechless!! Arlene is truly the most talented woman ever and she just outdid herself. My husband loved his grooms cake and we couldn't get enough of how great they both tasted.
    Not only is Arlene beyond talented but she is just the sweetest, so accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with. Our family will always love her and forever get our cakes from her!!
    You will not be disappointed when getting your cake from Sweet Weddings <3

Wedding date- December 18, 2016

Sent on 01/18/2017

Amber · Married on 10/29/2016

Arlene is so sweet and her cakes are even sweeter! I sent her a design that I liked and she made it come to life! Lots of great cake and icing flavors.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Angela · Married on 10/29/2016

Arlene was a pleasure to work with for my wedding cake and deserts. She delivers what she promises which in my case was a delicious, beautiful and elegant wedding cake along with other various desserts I special ordered from her. I truly enjoyed working with her and felt she was one of the easiest vendors to work with during my wedding planning. She is flexible, responds quickly to emails and calls and she is attentive and dedicated. Her prices are fair and affordable and she actually takes the time to get to know her brides. I am truly grateful for her and her hard work and I 100% recommend her as your wedding cake baker or as your baker for any event.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Arlene must be the only wedding baker in Florida who was thoughtful enough to email a bride during a hurricane the week before her wedding. After evacuating, I was panicking that Arlene wouldn't be able to bake my wedding cake as I saw her bakery underwater on the news. Fortunately, she is a true professional who sent me words of comfort during the hurricane and told me not to worry. She wasn't going to let a hurricane get in the way. The cake was stunning and delicious! My husband and I are so grateful to Sweet Weddings Cake Designs!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Christine · Married on 05/14/2016

Our cake came out beautiful! And it tasted delicious too :) We definitely made the right choice for our wedding cake. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

Sweet Weddings did an amazing job with our wedding cake. I found a design I liked on pinterest for a cake and sent them the image. They did a great job with decorating it to look like the inspiration I sent along with notes on what I wanted to change. The cake was delicious! We had some leftovers the next day and my family couldn't get enough! I would recommend trying the pistachio, almond and strawberry fillings!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Crystal · Married on 01/23/2016

Being that I had to plan my wedding from Naples, which had it's challenges. My wedding cake seemed to be the most challenging to lock down a vendor. I was in touch with another company and I was set to go with them but their were communication challenges. I became nervous and decided to look for another company. That is when I found Sweet Weddings, she understood my concerns and was amazing. She returned all my emails in a timely manner, listened to what I wanted and made me an absolutely amazing and beautiful cake. Not only was it tasty but I had so many compliments on the appearance. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake. Don't waste your time with anyone else. She helped make my day perfect and I love her for it.

Sent on 03/19/2016
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee · Married on 12/19/2015

There are truly not enough words to express how amazingly talented and happy we were with our cake, made by Arlene. It was absolute perfection! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/20/2015

We used Arlene for our wedding cake. I literally handed her a couple pictures and she created a beautiful master piece. Not only was it photo worthy, it tasted amazing too.
    I recommenced the poundcake with strawberry filling. It tasted like a short cake!
    On top of it all, she was amazing to work with. A true professional.
    Any budget she can work around and can create anything. Best cake lady in town!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kasey · Married on 11/15/2015

Arlene was amazing! Not only did she create a beautiful and delicious wedding cake for my husband and I, she also made amazing mini desserts for our rehearsal dinner! If I'm being honest, the cake tasting was my favorite part of the planning process...everything she had for us to sample was delectable! I'm so happy we chose Sweet Weddings for our desserts!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Tina · Married on 06/05/2015

We used Arlene (Sweet Weddings) for our cake and cupcakes. Arlene did an amazing job. From the 2 top layers to the many flavors of cupcakes, even sugar free ones, I couldn't have been more pleased. They were delicious AND beautiful. Thank you Arlene for everything you did to make our day more special.

Sent on 06/12/2015