Sweet Tea Productions Reviews

47 | Knoxville, TN

47 Reviews for Sweet Tea Productions

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

I do not know if there are enough words to express how awesome and amazing Tammy and her husband are. First of all, let me say Sweet T.E.A Productions was by far the best and easiest decision I have ever made. I knew right when I got engaged that I wanted Tammy to film our big day. She was actually the very first thing I booked in regards to my wedding. The video that I received was my own real "Notebook" movie. It made you cry, made you laugh, and filled you with so much happiness and joy that you could burst (Everything you want in a movie). It captured my husband and I perfectly and our relationship together, it also caught precious moments you would easily miss or never would notice in every day life. It truly leaves you in awe and makes you appreciate such a huge and special day in your life that you can go back and watch time and time again. Tammy gave us not only a video, but a special blessed gift that is irreplaceable. It is one that we can look back on until the end of time. Tammy is so talented, so easy to work with, sweet, and funny. The best advice I could give to future brides is look no further, and know this will be the best decision you will make that you will never have to second guess or question EVER!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Tammy was so incredible to work with! She has so much passion and energy for making your wedding video absolutely perfect for you and your spouse! From the first day I spoke with her on the phone (before we had even decided whether or not we'd get a videographer), she was so genuine in trying to understand what was important to us so she knew how to make our video special. My husband and I live in Iowa, but decided to get married in East Tennessee because of its unmatched beauty and serenity. Communicating with Tammy leading up to the wedding (from 12 hours away) was not a problem at all. She makes everything very easy. She was so flexible the day-of; especially when coordinating shots with our photographer. She managed to capture the special, emotional moments between myself and my husband as well as the crazy fun reception party with our friends and family. Everything about the videos she created were perfect, and I would highly recommend Sweat TEA Productions to anyone looking for a videographer. My family and friends won't stop talking about how great our Feature Film is!

Sent on 11/30/2015

I could not have asked for a better videographer. Tammy was so sweet, flexible, and enthusiastic about making our day the best possible. She came to my rehearsal dinner last minute after asking if I could film my daddy's speech. She was so personable and truly made you feel like she wanted to make this day perfect. I debated on whether to book a videographer (due to budget constraints) because I already had a photographer, but honestly I watch my video 10x more than I have looked at pictures. You can relive those moments of nervousness, excitement, and joy over and over with the video. She adds the perfect touch of songs and transitions to bring out those emotions. Not to mention she delivers a killer package with your finished product, that includes popcorn and theater themed goodies. Hands down my favorite vendor I had.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Christen · Married on 08/07/2015

Tammy was amazing! Our wedding was a cross between an elopement and a destination wedding in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee. My husband and I had never been their before, so we relied heavily on Tammy's expertise when planning the logistics of our wedding. She was helpful and supportive in the weeks leading up to the big day as well as being super amazing on the day itself. Because of our unique wedding, we relied on our wedding video to show all of our family and friends our special day, and we could not be more pleased with how it turned out. The video was delivered in a timely manner and the work Tammy did was impeccable. I could rave forever about how talented Tammy is, but I think her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Hillary · Married on 08/04/2015

Tammy is the Best!

We couldn't have asked for more from Tammy and her team! She went above and beyond on our wedding video and it is something we will cherish for years to come. It also rained on our wedding day and we didn't get much video of just my husband and I. She took the time to come back to our venue with us a couple months later and re-shoot more footage! We were so happy we got the chance to do that! Tammy is the best!

Sent on 12/12/2018

I wish I could give Sweet T.E.A more than a 5 out of 5! Tammy and her team were fabulous every step of the way. Tammy is professional and an amazing story-teller. She is caring and made me feel like a friend and not a client. The Sweet T.E.A. team made the most special memory from our wedding and we are so lucky to get to have it forever. Tammy is the type of person you want surrounding you on your wedding day. She is fun, helpful, and hard-working. I am so thankful for Tammy and the Sweet T.E.A family.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Kelsey · Married on 05/23/2015

I truly cannot say enough good things about Tammy and Sweet TEA Productions! I was so glad that Tammy was a part of my wedding day! She was incredibly quick to respond and answer any of our questions. Everything from our Instagram preview to the full length video was absolutely perfect and truly captured the magic of our wedding! Her personality was awesome, and she was so great to work with and made sure to capture all of those sweet moments throughout the whole day!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Tammy videoed our wedding at the lake. She captured all the special moments. She came out a week earlier to video the tulips I so wanted to be blooming on our wedding day. She videoed the wedding ceremony without being a distraction. She worked well with my photographer. We loved the quality of the videos she produced for our special day. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Angela · Married on 01/03/2015

Tammy's passion for telling stories and expertise in video production preserved ever special detail of my daughter's wedding. Watching the creative and beautifully mastered video is like reliving the day over and over. I am so thankful we chose Sweet Tea Production and I highly recommend that you do too! BOOK NOW!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Hollie · Married on 10/11/2014

I could not have asked for a better videographer! Tammy was amazing. She came and took video at my rehearsal dinner, came over to my house early in the morning on my wedding day, and stayed until the very end of the reception. She captured literally every moment of my day. She got video of me and all my maids getting ready all morning which I thought was so wonderful. She of course captured every wonderful moment of my wedding day, and she also captured all the funny/embarrassing stories that were told at our rehearsal dinner the night before. I'm so thankful and so grateful for such a wonderful videographer, because I'll be able to remember and look back on all the wonderful moments of my wedding. If you're looking for the best and easiest videographer to work with, look no further. You can't go wrong with Sweet T.E.A. Productions!!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Kayla · Married on 06/14/2014

Tammy is amazing! Words can't describe how wonderful she is to work with. Her hard work is evident in her passion for making the couple the biggest priority not only on that day, but during the whole process. Her video skills are second to known. She knows how to work that camera!! We received our highlight video in a timely manner after our wedding and then received the rest of the videos just a few weeks after. Every video was clear and captured every moment we could have asked for during the wedding. Not only are her videos priceless and her eye for catching a good shot, but her personality and faith are what were big bonuses for us. She is very conversational and is easy to talk and meet with. Tammy gave us everything we wanted and much more. We would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a videographer. Thank you Tammy and Sweet T.E.A. Productions for making our day and whole wedding experience so memorable. Thanks to Tammy we now have special memories that will last forever!! - Jordan & Kayla

Sent on 11/01/2014

Kim · Married on 05/04/2014

Cannot say enough about what a joy it was working with Tammy! Creative, professional, full of joy, celebrated with us!! She was not only a joy to work with from beginning to end but the video is amazing! She captured the feeling of the whole day and everything about the video is perfect! I'd recommend Sweet Tea to Anyone!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Kim · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot say enough about Tammy and Sweet Tea productions. She handled a video for our rehearsal dinner through a video of wedding. They were perfect! The rehearsal dinner video was so sweet and moving and the finished product of the wedding video exceeded our expectations! She perfectly captured the feelings the day and each special moment! She is a delight to work with and week worth capturing the big event!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Bethany · Married on 09/14/2013

We could not be happier with the services Sweet T.E.A. provided for our wedding. Tammy was always very responsive to email and phone calls prior to our big day and captured all our special moments the day of. We appreciated that she took the time to sit down and get to know us as a couple first as well as the details of the wedding day. The best part was the "movie trailer" video that we have been able to share with our friends and family and have received nothing but positive feedback from it. The whole process was very easy and no stress and she was very accommodating to our needs and schedule. I would totally recommend Sweet T.E.A. to anyone needing video services.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Meghan · Married on 07/13/2013

I cannot say enough about how amazing Sweet T.E.A. Productions was for our wedding back in July. From the first day I met with Tammy, I knew it was going to be a great fit. She puts together a great product. I watch the video all the time! My husband and I were nervous about the idea of having a camera follow us around all day, but she fit in so well that it was not uncomfortable at all! I can't imagine not having a video of our wedding - it's a must! You will not be disappointed if you use Sweet T.E.A. Productions!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Doni · Married on 06/01/2013

We were so excited that Tammy was available to photograph our daughter's wedding! She has such a sweet spirit about her, and is a joy to work with!
    We knew we would love the video, but it far exceeded our expectations! She captured all the wonders of the day and creatively wove them together into a beautiful masterpiece where love shines through!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Shelby · Married on 04/26/2013

As a marketing professional who works with videographers on a regular basis, I knew it would be difficult to find a videographer that would fit my wedding budget and still meet my high expectations for quality production and editing. I found Sweet T.E.A. Productions on one of my MANY google searches for a videographer in my area. I hadn't worked with Tammy (owner of Sweet T.E.A. Productions) in the past, but absolutely loved the way she wove together the stories of the brides and grooms she had on her website. If you watch the videos on her site, including mine, you'll see how she captures the key moments of your day and creates a video that people actually want to watch. The old days of capturing the entire ceremony with wobbly camera footage and bad sound quality are gone-- welcome to the days of having your own music-video worthy film that friends and family will want to watch over and over. To me, my wedding video was a lifetime investment. When I'm 80 years-old, I will be able to share my video with my grandchildren and possibly even great grandchildren. ** Thank you Sweet T.E.A. Productions for making me smile every time I relive the best day of my life!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2012

I cannot give enough positive feedback about Tammy & Sweet T.E.A. Productions. She is professional, excellent at what she does, personable and delivers exactly what she offers. I met with Tammy twice prior to my wedding to discuss my desires and she listened attentively, took detailed notes & I was confident that she not only understood, but cared about my plans. I had an immediate peace about her when we met and she was always available via phone and email to answer my questions.

Tammy was present at my rehearsal dinner, which I treasure, because she captured an audio/video record of my husband singing me a medley of songs that he had written. Our kids will laugh at that in the future :) She was with us the entire next day from me getting my hair styled until we left at night to start the honeymoon. After the wedding, she worked for weeks putting together video footage including a 90 minute movie with a trailer and the entire ceremony and raw footage of everything she had filmed was given to my husband & I. She incorporated songs that I had given her a list of prior to the wedding and about one month after the wedding she gave me 2 entire sets of the above, beautifully wrapped in nice keep sake albums and presented in a packaged set with popcorn & snacks so that Erik & I could watch it like we were at the theater. Actually, my husband & I just a had our 1 year anniversary last month and we commemorated it by watching our video again. For Christmas last year, I wanted a few extra copies of the video cds to give to family as gifts, and although I could have made them myself from what she originally gave me, I asked her to make them for me with a nice label. My husband and I stopped by her house to pick them up, and her husband & kids were warm & inviting.

Anyone choosing Sweet T.E.A. Productions will be delighted with the outcome! I had a very pleasant and stress-free experience and am thrilled to have a high-quality video (with extras) to share.

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/01/2011

In a word, Tammy is "amazing." She managed to capture the essence of our wedding so that when we watch our video, we are immediately transported in thought, emotion, and memory, back to the moment. And it is not just us. I daresay, our trailer was shared not just among friends and family but spread to strangers who said it brought them to tears and that it looked like a movie. She is truly talented at knowing what shots to choose, how to piece them together elegantly, and weave with music. It is so wonderful to have this to show to people who weren't able to be there because this brief snippet takes care of that. And it is insurance that we will never forget the most magical moment of our lives.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Arlene · Married on 10/02/2010

We are so happy we went with Sweet T.E.A. Productions. They were extremely professional, they listened to what we wanted, we loved the time we spent with them before and after our wedding in the planning and at the wedding, to be honest we didn't even know they were there but the video says they were there for the entire day and didn't miss a thing. I can't say enough good things about Tammy and her team and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them. Our video is priceless, it's so well done it's our most treasured memento from the day.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Linda · Married on 07/12/2008

Sweet Tea Productions was EVERYTHING I was looking for in a videographer. They took the time to get to know me and it showed in the final product. The end result with my wedding video was beyond words, they captured moments that I wouldn't have been aware of had they not been there, and moments that I am able to re-live over anytime I want. I'm so proud to show my video to friends and family of my special day. Thanks guys for a WONDERFUL experience.

Sent on 12/19/2011