Sweet Surprises Reviews

3 | Upper Marlboro, MD

3 Reviews for Sweet Surprises

Cheryl · Married on 05/06/2018

We was EXTREMELY happy with the beautiful wedding cake you so beautifully created, it was perfect and most importantly, delicious! The display of your talent and artistry was AMAZING. Thank you for sharing your talents and adding to our special day.

Sent on 06/20/2018

amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing cake!! Dia welcomed us to a well planned out tasting. We immediately knew we found the place for us! The cake was delicious and her designs were beautiful. She was so helpful and would even send us pictures of cake designs to help us decide. Everyone raved about how good the cake was. So if you are looking for delicious cake AND great service she is your lady!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Honie · Married on 03/14/2009

In the beginning I was going to just settle for a Tiffany's cake.. But then my mother went to the phone book (old school) and found information on this wonderful Lady!!! Dia offered us a free tasting, while viewing her great work. I also, booked her at the last min.. When she dropped the cake off on my wedding day, it was much prettier then I expected. I mean Ms. Dia was GREAT work, but my cake, Oh my goodness, words can't explain how beautiful it was.. I didn't even ant to cut it.. That's how beautiful it was.. When I did cut it, the cake WAS GONE!!! My husband and I got a small piece and after that it was gone!!!! The cake was made for about 100 people, we were doig 8, 10, 12 3 tier square.. Dia actually gave us at no extra charge 10, 12, 14, and even with less then a 100 guest, the cake was gone People wee coming back getting 3 and 4 pieces. lol Dia girl, you did your thing. Thank you. I will be etting my husbands birthday cakes, and my baby girls birthday cakes from Dia.

Sent on 03/31/2009