40 Reviews for Sweet Stuff Designs

I HIGHLY recommend Sweet Stuff Designs. Not only is Diana talented, she is such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional, and very patient with my questions and requests. She covered every detail, making sure that my invitations came out perfectly. When my invitations arrived, I opened the box to find the invitations packed in bags tied with matching ribbons. The quality and workmanship were awesome, as was the entire experience working with Sweet Stuff. Thanks again Diana!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Diana was a JOY to work with! Everything was beautiful. She is extremely thorough and detail oriented and took care of any issues almost immediately. She really works well with her brides and sends printed proofs - where else can you get that service for a reasonable price? No where! I have recommended to Diana and Sweet Stuff Designs to all of my friends :)

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Diana provided great invitations and programs for our wedding! Her designs were unique and she was willing to customize every part to fit our needs. She went back and forth with us multiple times to be sure our invites and programs were exactly what we wanted. The only challenge was making sure the colors matched and the additional shipping cost.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Diana did a beautiful job with our wedding day stationery and programs. Everything was flawless and she worked hard to make sure our printed music was legible and we had enough space even though our program request was a bit longer than normal. Diana was a pleasure to work with and was extremely responsive and helpful over email. We received so many compliments on the quality of the stationery and the beautiful white ribbon. We are so grateful to Sweet Stuff Designs for helping to make the day such a happy occasion.

Profile Picture User5575875, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It has been my pleasure to work with Diana Meunier, owner of SweetStuff Designs. My customer experience was excellent. While Diana did not have time to do my wedding invites, I practically begged to do them because I loved her design. She agreed and was very thoughtful, responsive and considerate throughout the entire process. I highly recommend all brides to work with her for their wedding or any other event. The invites are beautiful!!! Thanks so much Diana for your help.

Profile Picture Zakenya, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Love our wedding invitations - they came out perfectly. Diane was such a pleasure to work with, and responded quickly to emails. The final invitation was beautiful - everyone that has seen them has loved them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Diana's work surpassed my expectations! I was planning a wedding in less than three months, and Diana worked with me every step of the way. She was flexible, professional, and so very accommodating to every request! After falling in love with the invitations she designed, I made a last minute request for escort cards, "in memory" sign, and a donation sign, and she was able to pull it all together for us in less than two weeks. You won't be able to get a better price for a quality product and personal service that she offers! Thank you, Diana!

Profile Picture Anita, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Diana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered my seemingly endless amounts of questions, helped suggest tons of customizations for my invitations, and the finished product was absolutely gorgeous. I had at least a dozen people text me the day their invitations arrived to tell me how beautiful they were! I loved working with Diana so much I will also be using her for my programs and menus.
I highly recommend Diana for your wedding services, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I really enjoyed working with Diana from Sweet Stuff Designs and would recommend her to anyone for any event. She did a wonderful job on my wedding invitations and she was a pleasure to work with!! I appreciate all she has done and I look forward to working with her again soon!!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sweet Stuff Designs was a pleasure to work with. Diana is very responsive, personable, professional and an overall great person to work with. Our wedding invitations looked amazing and I can't wait to have Sweet Stuff Designs do more work for us! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jaimke, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sweetstuff design created my wedding programs and dinner menus. They were beautiful. I asked her close to the date and she got it to me in perfect timing. They fixed all my last minute changes with no issues. They sent design samples along the way. They were super professional and very thorough and accurate!

Profile Picture Irena, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I ordered lip balm tubes that were customized by Diana of Sweet Stuff Designs. My fiance and I were absolutely thrilled with the price, speed of delivery, print quality and quality of the awesome lip balms. We received a sampling of many different flavor lip balms. Our friends and family LOVES them.

Thank you Diana for an easy experience and outstanding quality!

Profile Picture Patrick, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

After searching far and wide for the "perfect wedding invites", we came across Diana's work at Sweet Stuff Designs. They were absolutely everything we had been searching for!! The colourings, the style, an elegant look...just beautiful!

We emailed Diana who offered to send "an example" of the invite we liked, along with some different colours, and shades of the card she uses. The example invitation arrived quickly, and was "spotless", very clean, all lines and cuts very straight...and the card she used was better than we could've hoped for - thick, expensive looking with a pearl-like/shimmery appearance (not found on your everyday card). We also received these small triangular cuts of different colour card, all labelled with colour names and on display for us to look over - very clear and easy to understand.

We were so happy with what we had seen, that we proceeded with our purchase and Diana was truly such a delight to work with. Always responded promptly, making sure she knew what we wanted, regularly sending us design "drafts" as PDF's to look over and select whichever design suited us best.

As we were in a rush to get the invites - only 6 weeks before the wedding date, Diana luckily worked nearby and ever so kindly arranged for us to come and "collect the invites in person" from her, so we could get the invites out to guests in a timely fashion. Honestly, the final products were beyond "PERFECT"!! Everything Diana had shown us in her drafts, everything we had asked from her...it was all there. We couldn't fault them whatsoever!! Everyone complimented on how much they LOVED our invitations!!

We was actually so happy with the invitations and the service, that I messaged Diana to ask if she could do our Escort and Place Cards for our tables for the big day. Once again, Diana was luckily available - was prompt, professional and made everything look magnificent for our wedding tables. Would highly recommend working with Diana to anyone!!!

Profile Picture David, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Diana, from Sweet Stuff Designs in Levittown, did an amazing job on our invitations! My husband and I looked at many invitation websites and just couldn't find the perfect one. A coworker of mine recommended Diana, and I am very happy she did. Diana was always quick to respond and answered any questions that I had. When we went to look at her samples I was amazed at how beautiful and affordable they were.
Our invitations came out perfect! Every detail was looked over by Diana and she made sure there were no mistakes. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful and detailed they were. I had an idea in my mind regarding what I wanted and Diana did exactly what I had envisioned. I wouldn't recommended anyone else but Diana if you are looking for classy, detailed, and lasting invitations that will have everyone talking.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved my invitations!! Diana was a pleasure to work with and I recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Diana was awesome to work with! Her attention to detail, design and expertise put me at ease. From our first meeting through the process I asked a bunch of questions and she was able to help me with everything. She gave several design proofs for each layout so you can pick. It is all custom created based on what you like & want. I am thrilled with the end result and excited to mail them because I know guests will love them! I highly recommend her business!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Cannot say enough great things about Diana and her work!!!!!...she was recommended to me by a friend and now I have been recommending her to everyone I know!!!!...as long as she is in business, she will be my go to invitation and favor place :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Diane was phenomenal with my invitations, menus, and table numbers!! I loved every piece of her work she did for me. She was so accommodating and was one of the best decisions and vendors I chose. Believe me, I went through a million invitation companies! She went out of her way so many times to match my exact colors and set up everything exactly the way I wanted it. She made everything so easy for me and I was so lucky to find her! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

In one word, AMAZING. Diana of Sweet Stuff Designs was a complete lifesaver not just once but 3 times during my wedding planning. Overall, although i never met her in person, she by far was my FAVORITE vendor during the wedding planning process.
After researching and ordering a bunch of samples from "bargain" type websites, I ended up wasting so much time only to find out that not only was the quality not there, but their prices weren't that great either. I also wenr to a couple of local invitation shops and was so disappointed with the high price for such low quality products. As the invitation deadline was approaching, I went into panic mode but luckily came across a review for Sweet Stuff Designs. I contacted them via email and received a response shortly after. A few emails and 1-2 phone conversations later, I received my sample and was blown away. They were so unique, beautiful, high quality, included 4 inserts, pocket, and envelope addressing and were still within my budget. Unfortunately just after receiving the invitations, our church had a fire and we had to move our ceremony. Once again, Diana came to our rescue and helped us with "Wedding Updates" that matched our original invitations and a quick turnaround. Lastly, I reached out to her again (very last minute) after my DIY escort cards and programs were not working out. I really wanted something unique and not plain and as expected, Sweet Stuff Designs exceeded our expectations. The final products were perfect. Guests were writing how beautiful the invitations were on the response cards and I am still getting compliments and inquiries. I don't usually write such long reviews but I am still so impressed and grateful that I'm writing this while on my honeymoon. Thank you again for EVERYTHING!!!

Profile Picture User3629774, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

AMAZING JOB! I would highly recommend Diana for all of your invitation/stationary needs. She is creative, the product is absolutely beautiful! The thing I loved so much, especially being a busy bride, Diana's communication is spot on. If you have a question or need a quick last minute change, she just does it and you have a response the following day. I will certainly use her for any future stationary needs. The finished product is like nothing i have seen before. When my invites were sent out, on the response cards, I had guests writing me little notes telling me they were the most beautiful invites they had ever saw. The colors matched perfect and Diana really lets you be a part of the decision making, she offers so many different options. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, WELL worth it!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Diane is wonderful. She is prompt to respond, has great prices and superb, high quality products. I ordered her lip balms, and they are the best I've ever used.

Profile Picture Carleen, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My invitations were fabulous! Turned out exactly how I wanted... Such a great vendor to work with

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was recommended to use Sweet Stuff Designs by my wedding coordinators and could have not been more pleased. Diana, really worked with my vision and created invitations that were absolutely beautiful. She works well with every budget and she was by far the the best priced and the nicest person to work with. I loved my invitations so much, I asked Diana to create my seating chart, church programs, table numbers and misc. items for my fiance. She sent everything in a secure manner, wrapped in tons of bubble paper and packaged well. Everything exceeded my expectations and my guests have loved my invitations. My wedding is a few days away and I can't wait for my guests to see everything else. Diana is great to work with and I have recommended many future brides to her as well. Great, great, great vendor and beautiful work at its best! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Noelle, 11/18/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Diana was very easy to work with and incredibly patient with me! She allowed me to meet in person with her to pick out different papers and look at design ideas. My invites came out fabulous, and her pricing is a steal compared to some of the downtown paper stores I had visited. She also made my programs, table numbers, and placecards - all custom designed to my liking. You can't beat her prices, and I felt better supporting her than some random online company or overpriced downtown shop. At the last minute, I realized that I didnt order enough invitations and Diana was able to quickly fill the rest of my order. The only hiccup was that I didn't realize I would have to glue the little seals on the pocketfolds to keep them shut - but not a big deal considering the price. Excellent value for the money.

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/2/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After I was extremely surprised and disappointed at wedding invitation costs, Sweet Stuff Designs (SSD) and Diana came highly recommended to me by a relative who used the company 3 years ago. SSD became the perfect option for us without the huge price tag. The invitations we ultimately decided on were the same size and layout as ones we were originally quoted for, except SSD’s were half the price. It seemed outrageous that paper was going to cost us nearly $1,000.
I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Stuff Designs and Diana! She not only answered every single one of my questions promptly but she also helped develop the vision my fiancé and I had for our invitation suite. When we started, we only had a logo and a color combination. Diana put this together and created the perfect invitation design for our day. Even our guests have commented on how beautiful our invitations turned out.
I worked with Diana directly for 5 months on our invitation suite and we only encountered one error/issue during that time. We included guest addressing on our envelopes and about 1/3 of ours were incorrect. We emailed Diana immediately after discovering this error, she replied to our email within 5 minutes, and we received the updated envelopes 2 days later. Now that is GREAT service!
Using Sweet Stuff Design and Diana for our invitations was a decision I will not regret from our wedding planning. I would recommend her to any bride who is looking for a unique invitation suite without the big cost.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/17/12, 1 Review