Sweet Snappin' Photography Reviews

Sweet Snappin' Photography 3
Sweet Snappin' Photography 4

Lindsay W. · Married on 09/19/2019

Wedding Photography

Tanya is a gem! She is genuine and so down to earth. She made us feel completely comfortable through the entire process. She is approachable and very easy to work with. She really is talented and we feel like we really did luck out finding her as our photographer.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Anastasia

Anastasia Dawson · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing and talented!

My husband and I used Tanya for our engagement and wedding pictures. She has a great eye for shots and editing, and is very responsibly priced. I loved how she directed us on what to do in the pictures for what she is looking for. She is kind and put us both at ease to be able to take more natural looking pictures. We also had a second photographer and the lady Tanya brought on with her was great. We highly recommend using Sweet Snappin Photography for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Sweet Snappin' Photography 5
  • Morgan

Morgan Trahan · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding review

Tanya was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only did she fly from California all the way to Vermont, but when she was there she kept everyone in line with what to do and where to be. I was able to get in all the shots I wanted to and more! And not to mention Her pictures are a girls dream come true!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Sweet Snappin' Photography 6

Elyse Slimmer-Parrotta · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing, down to earth Women who worked with me to ensure we got the pictures we wanted.

Tanya with Sweet Snappin Photography was absolutely great. She was very quick to respond to my messages and answered all of the questions I had. She met with me a few times prior to the wedding to discuss packages, pricing, pictures I wanted, and a timeline. I actually felt more prepared for my day once I had my final Meeting with Tanya. She is a very good listener and goes over every detail to make sure we were both on the same page before the wedding day. Tanya was early the day of and made me feel very comfortable when she was taking pictures. Also my pictures turned out amazing! I now I have memories of my wedding forever!

Sent on 08/12/2019