Sweet Serendipity Photography Reviews

Sweet Serendipity Photography 1
Sweet Serendipity Photography 2
Sweet Serendipity Photography 3

Leslie · Married on 01/15/2010

I used Sweet Serendipity Photography for my boudoir session. They were AWESOME! Wonderful ladies who absolutely make you feel comfortable and confident. They gave me great direction and allowed me to show them some inspiration pictures, which they helped me recreate. I love they way my pictures came out and the hubby couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 08/22/2010

Carey · Married on 09/13/2008

Great Value

Sent on 12/04/2008

Camila · Married on 04/04/2015

3.4
      1.0
      1.0

I was actually really disappointed with my wedding pictures. While Jaime and Jenna were a pleasure to work with, and readily available, the turn around for the product that we got was really long, and we were completely disappointed. The photos were taken at one angle the entire night, as Jaime was very pregnant and I can see how she may have been unable to bend over to take different angles. The venue was gorgeous, and had lots of places she could have reached in order to take different pictures, but this did not happen. Jaime and Jenna arrived late, which we can understand because it was raining and pretty stormy out. I was also really surprised that there were very few pictures of our dinner, and the details from the reception. I (the bride) recall that I had to constantly ask Jaime to get up and take pictures during the dancing portion, when there were moments I wanted to capture. There were very few photos of the guests dancing and enjoying themselves. After waiting 12 weeks for the pictures, we received pictures that were not fully edited, and were thoroughly disappointed. With such a long turnaround we were expecting all pictures to be fully completed, but they were not. I had a bruise on my arm the day of, and there are pictures in which she did not edit that out. I really do wish I had gone with a different photographer, or that Jaime had turned down the job because she was pregnant. The work that she has on her site does not represent the work that I received for my pictures, and I am truly saddened by this, as I loved working with her leading up to the wedding. The one thing I can say though is that I asked Jaime for a second USB of our pictures, because my dog ate the first one, and she sent me a really nice one which I really appreciated. Other than that, I have very few pictures that I like from that day, and wish I would have used someone else.

Sent on 10/19/2015