Sweet Serendipity Photography Reviews

Sweet Serendipity Photography 1
Sweet Serendipity Photography 2
Sweet Serendipity Photography 3

Heather · Married on 10/27/2012

Jaime is hands down the best! Her photos are gorgeous and she is great to work with. We had the pleasure of working with her and her sister Jenna at our wedding and will be doing our Trash the Dress photos in a couple weeks again with them. We also had our engagement photos with Jaime. If you're looking, just stop and contact her now!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Jaime and Jenna were both so wonderful to work with for everything. They both did my boudoir shoot, wedding, and reception. They captured every second and made me, and everyone feel comfortable and happy. I highly recommend them. Even all my guests commented on how thorough they were.

Sent on 10/24/2012

April & Jason · Married on 09/02/2012

Very friendly & personable. Great pictures, very high quality, great pricing!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Christine · Married on 07/27/2012

Jaime is an incredible photography and absolutely wonderful to work with! We will definitely be going back for her to photograph other important moments for us and recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/23/2013

I used Jaime as my wedding photographer and could not have been happier with everything. After looking at her blog and falling in love with her style, I knew right away that I wanted her and booked her about a year and a half in advance. We used Jaime for engagement photos as well as our wedding. She was very flexible and easy to communicate with, and always responded to my questions immediately. After seeing the photos in our wedding gallery, I was so glad that I chose Jaime. She captured everything perfectly and I was so happy with the way they all turned out. I definitely recommend Sweet Serendipity to everyone!

Carol · Married on 06/16/2012

To sum it up: Jaime at Sweet Serendipity Photography was professional, had creative vision, and was worth every penny!!! I stumbled onto the Sweet Serendipity blog by accident and automatically fell in love with Jaime's pictures. We quickly realized that investing on a great photographer would be worth it in the long run. Jaime was very attentive and helpful. We got guidance on other vendors, planning (with the genius pocket planner she gave us), and she kept us on track with our schedule throughout the wedding day. We have received hundreds of compliments (and Facebook "likes") on our engagement and wedding pictures. Our wedding was truly a labor of love and we are grateful to have invested in Jaime and Sweet Serendipity Photography to capture this wonderful occasion. Even if specific memories of the day fade we can always look back on these beautiful pictures and feel the joy of the first day as husband and wife.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Ashlea · Married on 06/09/2012

Jaime Swanson of Sweet Serendipity Photography is a very talented, creative and professional photographer. Our wedding was in St. Augustine, so a little travel involved. Jaime and Jenna were there to capture everything from me and my bridal party getting ready, the venue, my husband and his groomsmen getting ready, the ceremony, reception and everything in between. They took the time to capture all of the little details. Despite the pouring rain and typical wedding day hiccups, Jaime and Jenna remained professional and did not lose sight of my vision. Within weeks of our wedding, we received a sneak peak and shortly after a beautiful package in the mail with a USB of all of the images from our big day. We recommend Sweet Serendipity Photography for anyone looking to invest in a beautiful, one-of-a-kind wedding photography experience.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

Sweet Serendipity Photography was the best investment I made toward our special day! I have amazing photographs that I will be able to cherish for the rest of my life! Everything from service to quality of my pictures was hands down amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Ashlie · Married on 03/17/2012

Jaime (owner of Sweet Serendipity Photography) photographed my March 2012 wedding in the Bahamas and was absolutely amazing. During our initial meeting, I immediately was impressed by Jaime's down to earth, yet professional, approach. She is extremely skilled so was able to offer several good suggestions, but encouraged me to share my ideas with her as well. So many vendors turned me off with their rigid approach that Jaimie was a breath of fresh air. The report I had with Jaime eliminated unnecessary wedding stress because I was extremely comfortable with her and knew I could trust her for this important job. Her pictures speak for themselves but they are fabulous! Her photojournalistic approach was exactly what I was looking for, as she captured all the special details of my wedding that I will cherish for years to come. She somehow managed to avoid disrupting the day, while not missing anything. A DVD of all of our photos was included in our package, which was one of my criteria. Our package also included an engagement photo session, which we did not need so Jaime has agreed to do them as another type of session. Jaime was a pleasure to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her to any Florida brides looking for a great wedding photographer.

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2011

Jaime, the owner of Sweet Serendipity, built a great relationship with us during the events leading up to the Big Day. She has a calming personality that helps you feel comfortable during all that kissing!
    She captured everything on our wedding day from the smallest details to the groom's dance moves!
    I am delighted with the results! We continue to get rave reviews on our pictures. If your style is natural lighting elements and natural poses, she is the photographer for you!
    The hardest part of this process is picking favorites to frame!

Sent on 01/21/2012

Amber · Married on 08/12/2011

As I began the difficult task of planning my destination wedding in Siesta Key Florida for 11/12/11 one decision that was not difficult was having Jaime as my photographer. Not only is she incredibly talented but she is a wonderful person and friend. She captured all of the moments and emotions of a very special time in my life. She was professional and thorough leading up to the wedding day to ensure everything was how I would want it. The day of she was patient and flexible as plans changed. Jaime is the true definition of someone who loves what she does and it shows through her final product. I am in love with my pictures and thanks to her I will never have to forget every smile, every tear, every detail of my wedding day. Thank you Jaime.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2011

When I was looking for a wedding photgrapher I kept going back to Jaime with Sweet Serendipity Photography!! I told my family this is the photographer that I want for my wedding. Jaime did an amazing job and she was so helpful!! Any time I had a question, she responded back to me so quickly. We had some time issues throughout our wedding and Jaime helped keep me calm and took some amazing pictures!! I am so glad I chose Sweet Serendipity and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I will use Sweet Serendipity in the future for other sessions!!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2011

Jaime at Sweet Serendipity Photography is the BEST you will ever come across. She takes FABULOUS pictures and you will not be disappointed. She is very creative, professional, and she LOVES her job. When I received my wedding photos, I couldn't stop crying because of how well they turned out and I couldn't stop looking at them. Everyone has complemented on our pictures. Our families have been very satisfied with the pictures and I can't wait to order more!!

Sent on 11/30/2011
  • mm1186

Marcela · Married on 05/07/2011

Jaime is such a sweetheart! She is so easy to speak with and professional. She knew where we were coming from and we could relate to her. We chose Jaime for our May 7, 2011 wedding. Throughout our wedding planning process I debated on many things. For example the color of my shoes, how many lanterns would be hung under our reception tent, how to get my son down the aisle without him sprinting back to me, and the biggest—whether or not my future husband and I would have a “first look.” I read so many blogs and articles but still couldn’t decide. At the end of the day it was a personal choice for us. My fiancé really wanted to have it as it would save time on the big day and he figured it would be great to see me before the ceremony. I really liked the idea of seeing each other for the first time as I walked down the aisle. After speaking with our amazing photographer, Jaime, I soon realized maybe it was best to do our first look before the ceremony. When our big day arrived I was a nervous wreck! Not having a voice (I lost it a week before!) wasn’t even a problem for me, it was seeing my groom for the first time. Even though I had JUST seen Gabriel a couple of hours before, Jaime had to come to my rescue with water and a snack to ease my stomach and nerves. I would of never have imagined this would happen to me. Seven years and a baby later, we were getting married and little did I know that he was crazy nervous as well. Jaime, along with our videographers, set it up in such a way that nobody else could ruin our big moment. Gabriel was strategically placed near a little waterfall and I walked up behind him, my heart beating so fast I figured it was just going to pop. Right before tapping his shoulders a couple of times to turn around, I realized this was the best decision ever! I remember thinking I had to thank Jaime for talking me into this! (Thanks again Jaime!!!) We both looked at each other and began to cry. Emotions were running high that day and I was happy to know it was all captured. Who knew we would feel this way? I was so glad this happened in private, where we had a moment to take everything in we were feeling together as a couple who were soon to be one. Jaime captured the emotion up close, better than it would have been during the ceremony! After snapping photos, Jaime and the videographers left us for the only quiet time we had the entire day. We both kept saying how great it was to see each other before the wedding. For those thinking this may have ruined emotions as I walked down the aisle…wrong. I cried, again! And if I am correct, I saw Gabriel wiping his eyes and cheeks as well. It turned how to be a perfect day and I could never thank Jaime enough for the wonderful job she did. She was MUCH more than our photographer!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2011

I cannot express how wonderful Jaime and all of my wedding photos were! They are my favorite part of my wedding. I am so happy to have such beautiful photo memories of a day that flew by. She did a great job both capturing all of the "behind the scenes" moments as well as portraits and the details. The hardest part was choosing my favorites! I recommend Sweet Serendipity to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Marti · Married on 10/24/2010

The whole group was great I really feel like they were around at every important moment snapping photos. They were all very sweet and fun to work with. Great experience!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Josi · Married on 04/10/2010

Jaime did an AMAZING job shooting my engagement and wedding photos. She was super flexible working around our crazy schedules and she was always understanding as we tried to find a day to shoot our engagement photos. She responded quickly anytime I would email or call. She was very prompt on the day of my wedding and went to work quickly. She understood that we didnt want to take vital time away from our guests taking photos-so she was super quick, but somehow captured the most awesome photos! She was super patient and professional as we tried to wrangle all the family members up to get pictures.
    I love my photos! I feel like they came out of a magazine :) I would recommend Sweet Serendipity Photography to everyone!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/03/2010

Sweet Serendipity Photography is an excellent company. Jaime is extremely attentive to details not only involving the day of the event, but in her contact with the client before and after the event. I would highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

Jaime Rocks! I am super pleased that she was our photographer on our BIG DAY! Even through the THUNDER STORMS she managed to capture our outdoor wedding PERFECTLY! She responds to emails and calls right away and never complained about my 10,000 requests !

Sent on 06/02/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2009

Jaime is such a wonderful photographer. She was always there when I called or e-mailed her & she did a FABULOUS job on my bridal pictures & our wedding pictures. She didn't mind a lot of chaos from my family pre-wedding ceremony & she is friendly, punctual & dependable. She was also very affordable. Our wedding pictures are something we're going to be looking at many years from now & I feel like we made the right decision when we chose her.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2016

Jaime is amazing! We decided to go with a local photographer who would travel ~2 hrs to our destination wedding as they made us the most comfortable. While Jaime wasn't the cheapest photography option, she was WELL worth the money! We got an engagement session and the rights to our final photos included in our package which was important to us. During our initial meeting, she took the time to get to know us and even linked up to my pinterest page to understand our photography style and inspiration. She was always responsive to emails with questions and was so easy to work with. She made us so comfortable during our engagement session that I booked a boudoir session as a wedding present for the hubby!

She made what could be an awkward situation feel very comfortable both in our engagement and my boudoir session. She was fun and easy-going and creates a great rapport. She gives you pose ideas and allows you to be as natural as possible so your photos don't look awkward or forced.

On the day of, Jaime and her sister got a flat tire on their way to our venue. They were in touch with us and were only a few minutes late. When they arrived they quickly set up and were ready to go without any hesitation. They made my bridal party feel comfortable with our getting ready photos and were never "in the way" with all the chaos. They are great at understanding what will and won't look good in photos and creating an atmosphere to enhance the final product. We didn't even notice them during the ceremony and reception but they captured all our special moments and the final photos are fantastic!

We would recommend Sweet Serendipity to anyone looking to have photography done!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • AandJ

ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Jaime and her assistants were amazing, from the time that we booked their services for our wedding to after. We planned our Orange Park wedding from Texas and anytime that I had questions about what would be happening on the day of she was there to help and offer ideas! Would use her again for a variety of her photography services if we are able to when going to Florida! Thank you again for everything and making our wedding day perfect through the pictures that you captured!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Nicolle · Married on 05/19/2012

Sweet Serendipity Photography came highly recommended to me, but I can say through my own experience and time with Jaime, she is definitely worth every penny! She is very professional, but has a way of making you feel at ease. Both our engagement session and wedding day photos turned out amazing! And she never made it feel like work! Both my husband and I loved shooting our sessions with Jaime and her staff! We will definitely being using her for ALL of our photography needs for years to come!

Leslie · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing experience!

I had my first boudoir session with Jaime this year & I was so happy with the results! The photos were gorgeous and she made me feel so comfortable considering how nervous I was! High quality photos and high quality service! I highly recommend ❤️

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2011

Sweet Serendipity was an invaluable part of not only my wedding day, but the entire process. Jamie was informative, supportive, and encouraging throughout the entire time I got to work with her. She was very flexible in arranging for our engagement shoot (We had to reschedule 4 or 5 times due to weather). The pricing is affordable and I am ecstatic with the final results. For brides that might be shy in front of the camera, Jamie and her intern were very supportive and helping me feel confident and beautiful on the wedding day. Sweet serendipity will work with you on your pricing and offer various packages that will suit your budget. She also gathers lots of info prior to the "big day" for all those special shots you want to have! I wouldn't have traded having Sweet Serendipity at our wedding for anything! And I am looking forward to working with her again!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2011