Sweet Ruminations Reviews

5 | Warminster, PA

5 Reviews for Sweet Ruminations

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/10/2014

Amanda (the owner) was a pleasure to work with. I came to her with a concept for my wedding cake and she made it happen. Besides being talented and accommodating, she's also reasonably priced. Amanda also created cookies as wedding favors, again just from a concept that I brought to her. Besides the cake and cookies being beautifully executed, they were delicious too. My guests loved them.

She's a small shop, but her talent and level of service are huge!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 05/10/2014

Sweet Ruminations made my wedding, shower, and groom's cake and I could not be happier with the results. Our wedding cake was so beautiful that I almost didn't want to eat it, but I'm glad we did because it was just as delicious as it was gorgeous. I showed Amanda a couple of cakes to give her an idea of what we wanted and she did a fantastic job of turning my vision into the real thing. She even had an amazing idea to have the scrolling on the cake match the ones on our invitations. I would definitely recommend Sweet Ruminations to anyone looking for a cake that really stands out. Amanda has shown time and time again that she can turn any idea into a reality. I will never forget walking into our ballroom and being greeted with that stunning cake. It is one of my favorite memories from our big day.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Annette · Married on 09/14/2013

I highly recommend Sweet Ruminations! They provided me with an absolutely gorgeous wedding cake and it was also delicious! Amanda was very accommodating and pleasant to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Christie · Married on 02/02/2013

Amanda was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better or tastier cake. The price was wonderful (a ton less than any other baker I received quotes from). She listened to everything I wanted and executed my vision perfectly. I'm going to Sweet Ruminations for any cake/cupcake I need in the future (or I may just stop by and buy one of the goodies she's selling for the day).

Sent on 03/11/2013

Not only did our wedding cake look gorgeous but it tasted fabulous. For such a tiny storefront her desserts are nothing short of amazing. We also had nite sized
    Tarts and small cream puffs on our dessert table she did an amazing job decorating the cake with fresh flowers too.

Sent on 06/30/2014