Sweet Petals Florist Reviews

Sweet Petals Florist 5
Sweet Petals Florist 6
Sweet Petals Florist 7

Mrs. Courtney · Married on 07/08/2012

The flowers at my wedding were amazing! I didn't have a theme for my wedding, but I knew I wanted a lot of color in the floral arrangements. When I first saw the bridal bouquet, I was taken aback by the color and beauty. Everything from the bouquet to the centerpieces were full, colorful, and overall stunning! All the guests commented on how gorgeous the arrangements were. I wish the flowers could have lasted forever, but I'll have the photos to remember them. I would highly recommend Sweet Petals Florist for any floral need. Linda has a great amount of professionalism and provides exceptional service!

Sent on 08/12/2012
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/09/2012

There are no words that could express just how pleased we were with Sweet Petals Florist. Our experience from start to finish was the greatest and most assuring of all of our vendors. Linda really captured our vision and fulfilled all of our requests. Prompt response time to any messages, questions, and concerns with the utmost professionalism. She really exceeded any expectations that we had and truly made our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 08/19/2012
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2012

Linda was fantastic! She runs her business from her home, and has turned her garage into a floral working area. Her flowers are absolutely amazing, and her arrangements are done with personalization and expertise! I could not have asked for a more beautiful bouquet! Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 06/05/2012

kyung · Married on 05/26/2012

I can not say enough wonderful things about Linda at Sweet Petals. As far as someone who goes above and beyond and delivers bouquets that exceed expectations - that would her. Linda was so helpful in choosing the perfect arrangements. The quality of my bouquet...I can't really even put into words. Linda reached out to my wedding venue and took care of any details (like no red rose petals are allowed to be thrown) and made the necessary changes. She even came back the next day to pick up the items to be returned, rather than having me have to make arrangements to do so. If I could give her 10+ stars, I would! She was an absolute gem with which to work!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Rachael · Married on 05/20/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Linda! My flowers were beyond AMAZING! I just wanted to sit and stare at my amazing bouquet! Everyone commented on how unique and beautiful our flowers were. She was so great and easy to work with. Whenever I emailed her I received a response literally within the hour sometimes within minutes. I cannot tell you how huge that is when you are planning a wedding. She is very easy to talk to and has great ideas! I highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 06/02/2012

kimberly · Married on 05/04/2012

I love Linda from Sweet Petals Florist. I met with her a few months prior to my wedding. She was wonderful, so many suggestions and beautiful ideas!!! On my wedding day, she delivered all the flowers right on time and they were more beautiful that I could have ever imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous! The colors were all so alluring and enchanting and she did such a great job setting everything up for the ceremony and for the reception. My flowers looked like they came right out of a fairytale! I would recommend Sweet Petals to every bride hands down! =)

Sent on 08/17/2012

Cheryl · Married on 11/25/2011

I contacted Linda at the last minute, sent her a picture and she really came through. The flower arrangements were exactly what I wanted. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful they were. She was so easy to work with and showed up on time for delivery.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Casey · Married on 10/22/2011

Linda at Sweet Petals florist hit it out of the park! Being new to this wedding world, I had no idea if I could afford a florist. I found Linda, met with her & was immediately convinced she would be my florist. She is always quick to respond to emails & always willing to alter your requests. I showed her a few pictures of ideas & she picked up my vision perfectly! My flowers were utterly GORGEOUS... more than I could have asked for. Brides, if you think you can't afford a florist, call Linda... you really can't afford NOT to use her!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Nikki · Married on 09/30/2011

Linda from Sweet Petals made our wedding flower choices SO easy. Flowers were not a huge priority to us and honestly pretty overwhelming, since we didn't know much about them...but Linda made the process SO easy. She is friendly, knowledgeable and creative and we absolutely loved our flowers and candle centerpieces. We went in with a few pictures and ideas and she quickly knew exactly what to do! Plus, since she works out of her home, the prices are very reasonable and you deal directly with her each time. Thank you Linda! We would highly recommend Sweet Petals!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Kellee · Married on 09/25/2011

Linda at Sweet Petals Florist was probably the easiest and most down-to-earth person we dealt with on our wedding day journey! She knew exactly the floral design, look, feel, and emotion I was trying to capture and lead us down the path of many floral options, with many great suggestions that she felt would be best. I really, really appreciated this! My arrangements...from the boquets to the table top pieces were exceptional. I loved working with Linda at Sweet Petal Florist, and would highly recommend her to anyone who wants the very best in value, design, and service. Thank you, Linda.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Terry · Married on 08/23/2014

Linda was wonderful to work with. We met with her on two occasions to get ideas and she was very helpful and gave us some great feedback on what would work with our flower choices. She gave my daughter peace of mind that everything was going to look great. The flowers were georgeous and everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was amazing. I would highly recommend Linda for any of your floral needs. We will surly use her again.

Sent on 09/09/2014

We absolutely ADORED the flower arrangements and decorations provided by Linda at Sweet Petals. They were stunning - the chuppah, the bouquets, the centerpieces and the rest of the arrangements. We got so many compliments. Linda was also very responsive and patient throughout our decision making process on what we wanted, how we wanted it, etc. She also gave us great ideas. I'd recommend Sweet Petals 100%!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Holly · Married on 05/31/2014

We were 6 weeks from the wedding and our florist just wasn't working out. Sweet Petals was recommended by our venue so I called Linda. She was so accommodating and easy to work with. The arrangements turned out beautiful! The flowers were great quality and wonderful colors! Thank you Linda!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Heather · Married on 01/04/2014

I was so happy with my bouquets for our wedding. Everything looked just how I pictured even though I had only spoken with the florist over email. I was very impressed.

Sent on 01/17/2014

I love Linda! They were very professional and my bouquets looked amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

2.0

Our wedding venue, Leoness Cellars, recommended Linda. She was very flexible with our schedule since we were traveling from Orange County to Temecula. Her business is ran out of her home office and garage. Our consultation was great! We took Linda pictures of what we wanted. She took the time to show us options that fit our budget and put together a proposal that we received later that week. She accommodated our change requests to stay within budget and communicated very quickly.

Overall our flowers were beautiful, however I expected the bridesmaids bouquets, table centerpieces, and arbor piece to be a bit larger. I felt the size of the arrangements were a bit smaller than what we had discussed. Our wedding colors were dark blush pink and orange, however the orange really stood out and there was hardly any pink flowers.

Besides these few complaints, Linda was flexible and added last minute flowers to our aisle, draped our fabric over the arbor for us, and was very professional.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Corie · Married on 10/30/2011

Flowers for the reception and ceremony were beautiful. My bouquet didnt last as long as I would have liked, but the rest made up for it.

Sent on 03/21/2012

2.4
      2.5
      2.0

Linda did my flowers for our Temecula wedding March 14, 2015. I had decided to go with her because she was very affordable, and located in Temecula, freshness is very important to me. Linda contacted me a few days after I mailed the final payment to let me know she hadn't received it yet, I let her know it was on it's way, but then she told me she had moved and wasn't confident it would get to her even though she had her mail forwarded. I was not impressed that Linda had failed to let me know she was planning on moving (outside of Temecula) before my wedding because she works out of her home. Also, why didn't she give me her new address before the payment was due?
    The day of the wedding 3 of the 6 groomsmen boutonnieres were bright yellow roses, while the rest were my actual colors of cream and pink. I was livid with how unorganized and sloppy they looked all standing together after all the time I spent planning the look of my wedding. Laura also decided, without asking me, to place fake lily of the valley in my bouquet after fresh ones were not available. So tacky, and I noticed they were fake right away.
    Very unprofessional and no communication offered, not worth the money we saved.

Sent on 12/13/2014