8 Reviews for Sweet Persuasions Custom Cakes and Cupcakes Bakery

Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
8 Sweet Persuasions Custom Cakes and Cupcakes Bakery Reviews

The best cake my husband and I have ever had! Melissa is amazing to work with and does excellent work. I knew having her in charge of the cake, I had nothing to worry about. She delivered and set up the cake for us. We could not have been happier with our cake! I highly recommend going to Melissa for any and all cake/cupcake needs!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We worked with Melissa from Sweet Persuasions for our cupcakes for our wedding and she did a great job. We did 4 different flavors of cupcakes and they all turned out great. All of our guests really enjoyed the cupcakes! Melissa was easy to work with and was able to deliver the cupcakes to our venue and set them up which was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend Sweet Persuasions!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/11/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery, Cupcakes

I have been coming to this bakery for a long time and it never disappoints! Not only do they have the best cupcakes I've ever had, with the right amount of frosting that doesn't taste chalky like some other places around town and moist delicious cake made from scratch, but they also have a wide variety of other treats every day like cakes, pastries, candies, and donuts!!! Coffee is great with so many flavor choices. Fun pink store :) The owner is very helpful and willing to work with you to create any custom treat you desire. They made my wedding cake and it was beautiful, exactly what I wanted. I've ordered several custom birthday cakes from them as well and the owner is very creative, a true artist!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake ever, had so many ask where we got it! Not only pretty but tasted as good as it looked! Highly recommend !

Profile Picture Katie's, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
4.7

Melissa made our wedding cake, Groom's cake, (the shape of a firefighter's helmet), & 150 cupcakes, all in a variety of flavors. They were all very beautiful & delicious, & the cupcakes that we have as favors were a huge hit! Melissa was very easy to work with, & is very talented.

Profile Picture Chrissi, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered 6 dozen cupcakes (3 different varieties) and a small cutting cake for our wedding. First met with Melissa for a tasting, where we could try all the flavors - very helpful! Everything turned out great - guests loved the cupcakes. I'm not very into cake myself, but our cutting cake was delicious/some of the best I've ever had. She decorated the cake exactly as I instructed and also coordinated the icing colors for the cupcakes. I had a friend arrange everything with flowers once she delivered them (which I wasn't there for, so I don't know how much Melissa did). Overall we were very pleased and would recommend her services to others -thank you!

Profile Picture User3538808, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
0.7

Cake was good, decoration was nice but she called us 5 days before our wedding and said she had not written down our flavors for our cake. we asked her to drop off the cake at 4 pm she came at 3 did not stay to greet us and represent her work, let our cake toper fall on our top teir and could not get up with out reuining top icing and did not cut cake to distribute to guest. Not great srvice.

Profile Picture kyle , 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Melissa was absolutely WONDERFUL!

My husband and I wanted something different. He loves zombie movies and I love vampire anything. So we started looking for someone that would be willing to make a cake that had the bride and groom at the top fending off the two types of monsters.

We gave Melissa some action figures and a general idea and told her to have fun. She definitely stepped up to the plate and hit a home run with this one! She was so friendly through the entire process and was very helpful! I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/14/10, 9 Reviews