Sweet Pea Print Reviews

78 | Farmington, NY

78 Reviews for Sweet Pea Print

78 Sweet Pea Print Reviews

Lauren · Married on 10/02/2017

Samantha has designed birthday party invites, baptism invites and thank you notes, communion invites, and anniversary gifts for us and they are all STUNNING! We get compliments every single time we use her! The card stocks she implements are top notch - very substantial quality in appearance and weight - and truly make our cards stand out in the stack of mail. I've changed dates, wording, and she rolls with it, makes the changes and sends you a new proof. I can't say enough how psyched I am to find a local creative vendor!

Luen · Married on 09/06/2017

I have worked with Sweet Pea Print on a couple of projects, all of which have turned out way better than expected!

Caitlin · Married on 09/02/2017

I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Print for any customized order. Samantha exceeds my expectations with every order I have placed!

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing invitations. Beautiful and original. Thank you

D · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved my invites. Would recommend Sweet Pea Print to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

OMG what an amazing experience! Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with and the finished product is of such superb quality. I received so many compliments on my wedding invitations. I even had people tell me they were the nicest invitations they've seen. You seriously can not beat the quality of her work and how well it is priced. You're expectations will be exceeded if you use Sweet Pea Print!

A · Married on 09/02/2016

Sweet Pea Print did an amazing job creating all of our stationery for a rustic bridal shower. Front invites, shower games, thank you cards and cupcake toppers everything turned out perfectly. We got so many compliments!

• Vonceial

Vonceial · Married on 07/16/2016

Samantha was BEYOND accommodating! Very professional and efficient. My invitations set the tone of my wedding and people are still talking about them. One of my favorite vendors! #71616 #junelovestory

Tracy · Married on 03/16/2016

Samantha at Sweet Pea Print is one in a million! She is extremely professional, easy to work with, her quality is top notch and she is very timely! The invutes that she designed and produced for us received rave reviews from our friends and family. Be sure to use Sweet Pea Print and you won't be let down.

Lindsay · Married on 09/19/2015

Samantha at Sweet Pea Print did an AMAZING job on our wedding invites! She did exactly what we wanted and made our wedding invite dreams all come true. It was amazing to see what we decided on all come together on paper. She took the time to carefully help us construct the perfect invitation. I get compliments ALL the time on the invites. When she gave me the final product I was in tears because it was just how we had envisioned it. She is amazing to work with!

Samantha was extremely easy to work with and responds to emails very fast! She makes the whole process so easy and smooth. She has a great deal of knowledge and can offer so many helpful tips and suggestions! We received so many compliments on our invites she made for us! Wonderful service, with a fully custom designed gorgeous invite to capture our special day!

Valerie · Married on 05/24/2015

Samantha was awesome and was very helpful. She was very creative with my wedding invitations and my save the dates. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Gail · Married on 05/16/2015

Sweet Pea print made this process so easy. The owner responded to E-mails very fast. All the work was very well done..just beautiful/

Renee · Married on 05/16/2015

Samantha is awesome! She made our invitations come to life; we've received many compliments on them. We are also planning to use her again for our holiday cards!

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2014

I loved working with Sweet Pea Print. Everything turned out beautiful and was very personalized to our wedding and my style. Samantha was so helpful and easy to work with. I'll definitely use Sweet Pea again in the future.

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments we received for our invites. They were unique, elegant, custom and gorgeous! Samantha has an amazing talent and a wonderful eye for design. It was one of the easiest processes in all the wedding planning and whatever idea I came up with Samantha was able to make it a reality. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2014

Samantha is simply amazing. She worked with us to create the most elegant and beautiful invitations for our Gold Parisian Black Tie Wedding. Not only did she help us in creating our unique wedding invitations, but she did our place cards, ceremony programs, seating chart and all of the invitations/ thank yous for my bridal shower as well as our rehearsal dinner. The quality of her work is inimitable and her creativity and eye for detail shines through. We were told by several guests that our wedding invitations were the most beautiful and classy wedding invitations they have ever seen. I have to say that was my goal. Samantha is an absolute doll to work with, and we will be using her for all of our stationary needs. She is simply talented and to say her work is beautiful is an understatement. I cannot recommend her enough.

kiersten · Married on 09/27/2014

Samantha was a pleasure to work with. Right from the first phone conversation, Samantha dedicated her full attention to us. She took the time to creatively make our wedding invitations, which came out better than I could ever imagine! We continue to receive compliments on our wedding invitations. The added stationary (ceremony programs, table numbers, menu cards, and escort cards) added a special touch to our wedding. It was a pleasure to work with Samantha as there was no added stress to our wedding planning! Everything was complete in a timely manner and Samantha always responded promptly as need.

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

Samantha designed and made our wedding invitations and coordinating wedding stationery (table numbers, menu cards, escort cards, signs, etc). I searched high and low for wedding invitations and couldn't find anything I liked until I found Sweet Pea Print (on WeddingWire)! Everything she does is custom made so I was able to get exactly what I wanted. Plus, her prices are much more reasonable than any others I've seen. Everything she made for our wedding was absolutely beautiful and far exceeded my expectations! I received countless compliments on all of our wedding stationary. We also had her design and make my shower invitations and stationary because after meeting with Samantha, I compared everything else I saw to her designs and her work was always better than anything I saw in stores or online. She was so fantastic to work with and responded to emails very quickly. I would absolutely 100% recommend Sweet Pea Print!!

Nicole · Married on 08/02/2014

Samantha at Sweet Pea Print was an absolute pleasure to work with. My invitations and coorinating stationary (favor tags, menus, escort cards, church programs, table numbers) came out exactly like I had envisioned and are a one of a kind design! She was very easy to work with and we were able to communicate and approve designs over email which made it really convienent. We received so many compliments on all of our printed materials at the wedding and I couldnt be happier with the results. Samantha was very reasonable in price as well! Thank you Samantha, excellent job!

Cathe · Married on 08/02/2014

Beautiful work- unusual and creative invitations. Also printed invitations for the bridal shower with a Tiffany theme-many compliments on the invitations!!

It was a pleasure to work with Samantha for my daughter's wedding. As my daughter & myself are not artistically inclined, Samantha gave us numerous possibilities for the theme of the wedding and the one we decided on was just what my daughter wanted --simplicity & elegance. She provided timely, informative service and we had no stress! I would highly recommend her services to my family & friends and look forward to using her services as the opportunity presents itself. We received so many compliments on the invitations, the mass pamphlets and the reception table settings at the wedding !! I'm so thankful my friend recommended her.

I had a wonderful time working with Samantha for my wedding invitations, place cards, and table numbers. She was so helpful throughout the entire process and always responded to my questions quickly and kindly. The invitations were absolutely beautiful--all of my wedding guests commented on how lovely they were. I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Print for any stationery services.

Alison · Married on 05/09/2014

Very fast and efficient. Everything looked beautiful!

Kara · Married on 05/03/2014

Simply perfect! Samantha went above and beyond and created pieces that I could not have come up with on my own! So detail oriented, and will work tirelessly to create your vision. I knew people would like the invites and other pieces she created for our wedding, but I had no idea how many people would actually mention how beautiful, personal, and unique they were. Samantha did an amazing job on every single piece... Invites, response cards, escort cards, programs as well as fun signs for the reception!

Quick, Great prices, Fun and super easy to work with, and creates beautiful work. Would recommend to anyone looking!