Sweet Pea Flowers Reviews

Sweet Pea Flowers 4
Sweet Pea Flowers 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer and Blake Froistad · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful arrangements and GREAT to work with!

We HIGHLY recommend Sweet Pea Flowers. They made beautiful arrangements and the flowers at our ceremony/reception were even better than I imagined them to be!! They were perfect. Lizzie is wonderful to work with and great throughout the wedding planning process. The whole process went very smoothly! Highly recommend using them for your florals.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Mariel Meltzer · Married on 03/24/2019

Gorgeous floral design

I'm a hugely visual person so when I started planning our wedding I wanted a florist that would help me see the design before the wedding day. We also had a tight budget but our last name is Bloom so I wanted floral to be a priority. The team went above and beyond to help me with the designs before the wedding. They sent me a pinterest board with their recommendations and then invited me to come to the warehouse and actually see all our flowers together a month before the wedding. They designed the most gorgeous corner pieces for our chuppah that did double duty as head table decor and found bud vases that perfectly fit our theme. And they kept it right on our budget without sacraficing quality. They also created magnet corsages for my mother and mother in law since they were wearing lace dresses that couldn't support a pin. Can't recommend highly enough, it was so much fun to work with them and we got so many compliments on the designs.

Sweet Pea Flowers 6
    Sweet Pea Flowers 7
    Sent on 04/01/2019

Marissa · Married on 09/14/2018

My wedding was small, no bridal party, just some table arrangements, bouquet, boutonnière and some little extras. Such a great experience, the sweet pea team is great, but the focus was the flowers and they exceeded expectations, arrangements were perfect, bouquet was stunning, more than I could envisioned. Great company, highly recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

The ladies with Sweet Pea were so great to work with. They are cheery and responsive. They listened so well to the style I was going for and executed it to a T. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Alli · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot even begin to express how thrilled my husband and I were with the beautiful flowers at our wedding thanks to Sweet Pea. I had a vision that I don't even feel like I fully communicated to Lizzie and Lisa but it was somehow captured and they were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. EVERY single aspect of working with Lisa and Lizzie was flawless. From email communication, to our design meeting, to working with our budget, and then wedding day delivery and set up. Not to mention the two of them are incredibly sweet and easy to work with; something you don't always find working with folks in the wedding industry. Weddings can be stressful, but working with Sweet Pea was by far the easiest vendor to work with and the end result was just an added bonus! :)

Sweet Pea Flowers 8
    Sweet Pea Flowers 9
    Sweet Pea Flowers 10
    Sent on 10/07/2018

Caroline · Married on 08/20/2017

Lizzie & Sweet Pea Flowers were a breeze to work with. When we interviewed different florists, Sweet Pea stood out right away...she just seemed to "get" exactly what I was going for.

I (the bride) knew nothing about flowers. I had a Pinterest inspiration board and knew I wanted a natural look with lots of ivory and greens, and that it should go with the art deco feel of the wedding...and that was about it. I did not even know the names of most flowers. Because I am not a fan of overly colorful blooms, I was nervous about the whole floral design because I was afraid it might come out looking all wrong.

Well, that was definitely not the case. Lizzie put me at ease right away and came up with a vision that wove in exactly what I wanted...it's like she was in my mind figuring out the words I didn't have myself to describe what I wanted. We ended up with a combination of traditional centerpieces on some tables, and candles + candlesticks with blooms on others (loved this look!), plus a bridal bouquet I adored and decorative chuppah ivy/blooms that were EXACTLY the natural look I was after.

Lizzie was an absolute delight to work with, has the best sense of humor, and the greatest eye for design. Bravo, and thank you!

Sweet Pea Flowers 11
    Sweet Pea Flowers 12
    Sweet Pea Flowers 13
    Sweet Pea Flowers 14
    Sent on 01/07/2018

Anna · Married on 07/16/2017

Lizzie was so great to work with! I honestly don't know much about flowers (seriously, very little knowledge) so I really leaned on Lizzie and her team to help me create the perfect look for my wedding. I shared a Pinterest page and really focused more on colors rather than the type of flower, and she managed to put together the perfect bouquet and centerpieces. I'm pretty sure I had her editing our proposal like 7 times but she was so patient and continued to work with me throughout the whole process. She was affordable and didn't overcharge me or take advantage of my floral ignorance :) I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Flowers!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Holly · Married on 06/10/2017

Lizzie and the team at Sweet Pea are fantastic. We were able to work together and get exactly what we talked about. We even met at a flower warehouse to pick out specific flowers we liked! We made a lot of changes to counts of bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces, and they were willing to work with our budget. The flowers turned out beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Everything was delivered on time and where we needed it to be. Lizzie was really easy to get in contact with and was able to answer all of my questions. Look no further, Sweet Pea will most definitely be the best bang for your buck!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2017

Sweet Pea flowers was amazing!! During the planning process she was very responsive and detail orientated, which was very much appreciated as we were planning our wedding from out of town. Our flowers were beautiful and we got so many compliments on them! I even decided last minute that on top of the flowers they were already doing for our wedding I wanted to add on a floral backdrop for behind our head table. I told Lizzie my vision for this piece and she made it even better than I could have imagined! Their design touches were amazing and truly helped to make our day unforgettable!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Katie · Married on 10/07/2016

We absolutely LOVED our flowers! The responsiveness was amazing and I changed my order quite a few times and they were able to accommodate me each time and were so flexible and friendly! It felt like friends helping me with my flowers. When the flowers arrived, I was in Awe, the bouquets, the boutonnieres, and the centerpieces were all gorgeous! I received so many compliments on everything! I definitely will be going to sweet pea flowers for any flower needs in the future. They were gorgeous!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Sweet Pea Flowers was by far my favorite vendor to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process! My flowers were beautiful, thriving & totally affordable! I searched far & wide to find a florist that could meet my needs & budget & Sweet Pea totally delivered! I got one huge lovely bouquet for myself, awesome corsages & boutonnieres for the wedding party & two last minute flower crowns for my flower girls that made me a tiny bit jealous! I also got some single stem flowers to place in my hair that were gorgeous! Have you ever talked with someone you've never met & they just understood you? That is what is was like to talk to Lizzy. She just gets me. She picked out my favorite bouquet & corsage from my Pinterest board & made wonderful suggestions to add color & dimension to all the flowers. Sweat Pea was able to incorporate ribbon I provided in the colors of our wedding. Everything was fresh & beautiful & lasted all day in the hot August heat. Lizzy explained every item in my quote & why things cost the way the do which was incredibly helpful & reassured me that I was making the right decision. Contract & payments were straightforward & pickup was a breeze. Love Sweat Pea!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Bethany · Married on 08/19/2016

Lizzie and Lisa were FANTASTIC to work with! Very responsive, fun, flexible, creative, and kind. I gave them a few photos showing them what I was looking for, and they captured it perfectly. My flowers were beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for anything better! I opted to deliver the flowers myself to save on cost, and they were more than accommodating. They gave me great advice on how to keep them looking fresh (we had to drive 3 hours, and then the wedding wasn't until the next day), and sure enough their advice was spot on. My flowers didn't wilt and looked like they were just delivered that morning by the time the ceremony/reception started. I would recommend Sweet Pea to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Marcy · Married on 08/19/2016

Lizzie is my hero. She made my wedding look like it had hopped out of pinterest. She immediately understood the vibe I was going for, worked within our budget, and was a blast to have on board. I think she tied all of our wedding together -- I can't imagine anything she could have done better.

It rained the day of our wedding, and Lizzie seamlessly worked with our day-of coordinator to pull off a look I LOVED without having to ask me. She's seriously a dream to work with.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Sweet Pea did the most AMAZING job with our wedding! Our design meetings were very interactive and they were very conscious of our budget. They took our vision and turned it into something beyond our wildest dreams. On the day of the wedding, Lizzie and team were on time and were so helpful with set up. I would highly recommend Sweet Pea!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Lizzie and Lisa with Sweet Pea Flowers are WONDERFUL - we cannot recommend them enough for your big day. They took the vision we had and completely brought it to life for our wedding. Everything was done so beautifully and thoughtfully, and it really showed in the flowers they provided us with. On top of the beautiful work they do, they are an absolute joy to work with. They are easy going, responsive, creative and just very pleasant people. We learned how working with people like Lizzie and Lisa makes all the difference in the world when it comes to an event as big as a wedding. They truly take the time to get to know their clients so that they can create beautiful flowers that captures exactly what they want. We would choose them for any event time and time again!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2015

Sweet pea did the most amazing job with the florals for our wedding! I truly couldn't have asked for better. The flowers were breathtaking! They worked so hard to keep budget in mind and went out of their way to help us "recycle" ceremony pieces (including an enormous eucalyptus garland!) for the reception.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Gina · Married on 09/05/2015

My expectations were high and some how Sweet Pea went above and beyond my expectations and my vision of what I wanted for my wedding. my over 4 ft cascading bouquet was spectacular and designed exactly to my photos. My center pieces looked like a work of art, magnificently created with my color pallet . All created by Sweet Pea with my vision and their expertise . I cannot thank them enough !!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Bobbie · Married on 09/05/2015

I was absolutely floored with the bouquets and flowers at our wedding! They were great with capturing the quirky, out of the normal style that I was wanting. They also did a great job adding additional details to everything that I wasn't expecting! We did an extra bouquet for a Bridal shoot and they did just such a wonderful job that really made my pictures pop!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/17/2015

Lizzie and Lisa were amazing to work with for our July wedding! From the moment I met them, I knew it was a great match - I am terrible with flower names, but had a picture in my head of what I wanted everything to look like. They were able to capture my vision beautifully! The flowers were delivered on time and were perfect. We received so many compliments and I love the way it all turned out in person and in photographs! Thank you so much for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Candy · Married on 06/27/2015

Dear Lizzie & Lisa,

There are hardly words to describe how much I loved every aspect of the decorations you did for Sarah's wedding. The arbor was gorgeous. The bouquets were stunning. The airy collections & succulents were perfection on the tables. But the cones were my favorite. They were beyond beautiful & brought tears to my eyes to see how classy they looked when you had added the pearls. I was afraid the aisle might look skimpy but you nailed it...simple, romantic, & elegant. We used nothing but the flowers the next morning to decorate for the champagne brunch then I got to take most of them home with me. I left them on my kitchen table so I could see & smell them all day yesterday. It makes me smile every time I walk past them.

You two outdid yourselves & we are happy to sing your praises to whoever will listen. Thank you so much for helping to make Sarah's special day unforgettable. Thank you for all of your hard work, inspiration, advice, listening, attention to detail, and execution. We could not be happier & wish you much success for your business in the future!

With warmest regards & much gratitude!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

It has been four months since Chris and I were married and I still cannot stop thinking about how absolutely perfect the flowers were at our wedding in June! I feel so lucky that I found out about Sweet Pea! The flowers at our wedding were more than I dreamed of with the budget that we set. Lizzie and Lisa were so accommodating. We were able to contact them at any time to make changes, discuss ideas, or ask questions. Thank you for all your hard work! It is easy to tell that you both love what you do. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We would recommend Sweet Pea Flowers to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Cassie · Married on 06/20/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE Sweet Pea Flowers. They walked me through every single decision around my flowers and even miscellaneous decorations for my wedding. They were extremely thorough, they even made a Pinterest board of my vision to make sure that we were all on the same page. I worked directly with Lisa and Lizzie and even Lizzie came to deliver the flowers herself. They were available at any time via email or phone (even on the days they were closed). I couldn't have been happier with them!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lexie · Married on 06/19/2015

When Sweet Pea delivered my flowers I cried. They were so beautiful - everything I imagined and more. These ladies are amazing to work with and I had so much fun designing my dream flowers, which they made come true!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jess · Married on 06/13/2015

Sweet Pea was a delight to work with! Lizzie and Lisa are the sweetest and they have amazing taste! I trusted them 100% to translate my vision into reality and they delivered even more than I could have imagined. The bouquets were better than anything I saw on Pinterest while planning the wedding the centerpieces were absolutely perfect. Lizzie and Lisa knew exactly what would work with the venue and with my dress and I absolutely could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. I can't recommend Sweat Pea enough!!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/12/2015

Sweet Pea Flowers did all the flowers for my June 2015 wedding. I had very loose, wildflower and herb bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, our centerpieces were three small glass vases with a mixture of the blue, purple, and white flowers. All the arrangements and bouquets turned out beautiful! I picked up the flowers the day before the wedding and the flowers looked fresh the day of! The groom and groomsmen also loved their boutonnieres, which included hops, mint, and rosemary. They were so easy to work with, very helpful and really delivered on what I had envisioned.

Sent on 07/28/2015