Sweet Pea Flower Company Reviews

18 | San Diego, CA

18 Reviews for Sweet Pea Flower Company

Shannon · Married on 01/24/2015

Michelle is amazing!! We only met once, and she was able to create the most beautiful, perfect arrangements based on that conversation. I loved my flowers so much and all my guests were blown away by how gorgeous they were. And the best part was that she was able to do all of the flowers I wanted and stay within my budget! I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Flower Company to everyone!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kate · Married on 09/20/2014

Michelle did a wonderful job for our wedding! She took a couple of our ideas and combined them to create the perfect décor that fit our vision and budget. We knew once we met her that she really got us and the feel of our wedding. It was a really easy decision for us to go with Michelle and Sweet Pea Flower Company and we were not disappointed. My bouquet was amazing and I got so many compliments on it. Even our photographer, who obviously sees a lot of wedding flowers, commented on the quality of our flowers. I would not hesitate to recommend Sweet Pea Flower Company to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Michelle went above and beyond and delivered everything how we envisioned it for our wedding day! Sweet Pea Flower Company was recommended to us by our wedding venue. I reached out and sent an email requesting more information and pricing. Michelle was prompt in her response (as she was all the months between) and asked if I had pictures or a pinterest in which she could get an idea what I was looking for, what a great idea!! She sent generalized pricing based off the information I provided in my original email, like wedding colors and a picture of one of her bouquets from her Facebook page as a reference. We became pinterest friends (haha) so she could get a better idea of what I was looking for and we also met up in person. I had already had my centerpiece ideas in the works so I brought these with me when we met up. I’m a visual person so its easier for me to be visual also :)

When I met Michelle, we clicked right away and I knew that she'd be the one we would use for our flowers. She was very knowledgeable, creative, full of ideas and professional. In all honestly, I knew her work was fabulous because I did the research, but I still was nervous it all might not come out like I planned.

Man was I so wrong! When I arrived to our venue, I was in awe with how beautiful all of her flowers were! We had a decorated arch, mason jars filled with flowers down the ceremony aisle, 2 different centerpieces throughout 17 tables, a sweetheart table, a flower halo for the flower girl, a bridal bouquet, a toss bouquet and odd and end flowers in decorative bottles through the venue for decorations. EVERYTHING turned out wonderful, exactly how I envisioned! We did have one little tiny hiccup but it wasn't a huge deal and she went above and beyond to make up for it!!
    Michelle is seriously talented and we highly recommend her for your floral needs!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Brenna · Married on 07/12/2014

Last month I married the love of my life at the Catamaran Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA. I started planning the wedding while I was still living in Washington, DC and my future husband was here in San Diego. While most of the wedding planning was done via email and internet searches, I was able to spend a couple days in San Diego 3 months before the wedding. Fortunately all of the vendors, especially Sweet Pea Flower Company, exceeded my expectations and made our special day better than I had imagined. My bouquet was stunning, my husband’s boutonniere was exactly as he requested, the arbor brought accolades from guests and passersby, and the reception space was elegant and enchanting. Thank you, Michelle, for creating such floral masterpieces and providing such exceptional customer service for our wedding day!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Ariana · Married on 05/02/2014

I cannot praise Michelle from Sweet Pea Flower Company enough! I found her from our preferred vendor list from our venue, Temecula Creek Inn and even from our initial emails I felt like I was talking to an old friend. We met in person and I showed her my wedding colors. I don't have a very creative eye, so I gave her very little direction and trusted her to make every final call. Boy did she deliver!! She personally delivered our bouquets to the bridal room and every woman in the room was in awe at them. Looking over the wedding photos now, I'm so thrilled with the way the colors pop. THANK YOU Michelle!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Karen · Married on 07/19/2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE Michelle. I can’t say it enough. I contacted Michelle for our 7-19-13 wedding on recommendation from another bride in San Diego. I knew I wanted flowers at our wedding but I didn’t to spend a ton. They are beautiful but they die so quickly! I contacted Michelle and her prices were great so I set up a meeting to meet with her at our venue. She is so incredibly friendly and personable. Both me and my mom fell in love with her immediately. She was hired on the spot and throughout the whole process she was so great to work with.

Fast forward to the wedding day, when Michelle brought the bouquets to the hotel room I was blown away. They were gorgeous and I don’t mean pretty, I mean freaking gorgeous. I have never seen anything like it. I liked it so much that I woke up the next morning and brought it to be preserved so I can keep it forever. Let me repeat, I drove almost an hour while my family was in town for the week to get it preserved because it was that amazing. When I walked into the ceremony and reception site I was blown away again and actually got teary eyed. Everything was amazing. Absolutely amazing. So much better than I could have ever expected. Even when I think about it now or look at the pictures I have a hard time understanding how she was able to take my vision and turn it up about a million percent. From the wishing tree to the scroll of rose petals down the aisle to the ceremony decorations and centerpieces I could never have imagined how amazing everything was going to turn out. I am so so lucky I found Michelle and very thankful to her. Our wedding would not have been the same without her. Don’t even think about hiring anyone else!

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/08/2013

Michelle at Sweet Pea played a big role in making our wedding day a huge success. My husband and I aren't the most crafty people, and we definitely know next to nothing about flowers. We were stoked when we came up with a pretty sweet idea for a personalized centerpiece, but we didn't fully visualize the role of the flowers.

We decided to meet Michelle as our first florist, and we booked her for our wedding immediately. She is super friendly, full of ideas, and she knows what she's doing! My husband and I came to enjoy our meetings with Michelle, simply because of her positive vibes and sound advice for our wedding and beyond.

On our wedding day, she delivered the most beautiful flowers to our wedding. I absolutely adored my bouquet; it was so beautiful and looks gorgeous in all of our wedding photos. She made our vision come alive, and I would definitely recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • User3209995 · 2+ years ago

Michelle is an amazing florist and a pleasure to work with. The
    flowers she provided for my wedding were amazing and I couldn't have
    been happier with them. I didn't have exact flowers in mind, but I
    told her what colors I was looking for and gave her a general idea for
    what I wanted and didn't want, and she did the rest. The end result was
    perfect! Michelle always got back to me quickly when I had questions
    and she was a lot of fun to work with. I would highly recommend her
    to anyone!!! Thanks Michelle!

Sent on 05/15/2013

My husband and I chose Sweet Pea Flower Company as our florist for our wedding. I researched a few florists and met with three different people. I was referred to Michelle by a couple of friends at work. Once I met with Michelle, I knew that she was the one! She has a great personality - she is friendly, down to earth and she really listens. She also has a ton of great ideas. When we initially met, I had some idea of what I wanted but many of my ideas completely changed as we got closer to the wedding, and she was so flexible. She really "gets it" and has amazing vision. Her prices are also incredible and I don't think they can be beat, especially for the quality of work. She really loves her job and you can tell. I met with Michelle a couple of different times prior to my wedding and she was always willing to meet or talk with me via email. She was always quick to respond, or if she was really busy during wedding season, she would send me a quick note and let me know that she received my email and would get back to me as soon as she could. On our wedding day, she came to the hotel to bring me my bouquet and the bridal party corsages. My bouquet was so beautiful - it was the first thing that made me cry that day! She had captured my vision perfectly. I even preserved my bouquet and have it in my living room today because it's so beautiful and a nice reminder of the day. Michelle is a wonderful person and florist and I can't say enough good things about her. If you are looking for an amazing florist with an awesome personality and reasonable pricing, look no further! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Amy · Married on 08/04/2012

Michelle (Sweet Pea Flower Company) was recommended to me by a friend of mine and I'm am so happy to have had the pleasure of working with her. I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for but you never know if the idea in your head is going to come across the right way because everyone's interpretation is different. Michelle is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to different floral varieties and her arrangements are exceptional in value and beauty. Her work is fresh and creative, using may different types flowers and greenery to get just the right look and feel. Whether you are doing a small wedding like ours or a large event, Michelle is right on the money. When Michelle arrived at my house on my wedding day with the flowers, I was thrilled with how perfect the color and arrangements were. I could not be happier with how they turned out and loved working with Michelle - she is a true gem!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Keira · Married on 08/05/2011

I cannot imagine a better wedding florist than Michelle. She was a dream to work with, and she really helped my wedding to be what I've dreamed of. She was very helpful from the get go, and she's very considerate of your budgets, unlike other vendors. On top of it, she's a great friendly person, and she makes the most beautiful bouquets ever. I'm very picky about my flowers (I used to work at a flower shop), but she exceeds my expectations. I wanted crystals and pearls in my bouquets and she managed to work them in without being gaudy. Also, on the wedding day, when we were short-staffed, she even helped with the reception table arrangements! She really goes far and beyond to fulfill your dreams, and makes sure you don't have any stress on your big day.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Tayler · Married on 04/09/2011

Michelle is AWESOME!! I could not get over how gorgeous the flowers at my wedding were!

Working with Michelle was a piece of cake. We met and discussed what my vision was and Michelle and I saw eye to eye. I gave her creative freedom and she totally exceeded my expectations!! The flowers just made me smile :)

Michelle and Sweet Pea Flower Company are amazing! I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Kirsten · Married on 02/19/2011

I can not say enough good things about Sweet Pea Flower Company. Michelle is just lovely to work with and her flowers are gorgeous!! For another event I had to use another florist and when they backed out Michelle was willing to literally go the extra mile and work ON CHRISTMAS to make sure I had flowers. I asked for a non-traditional flower combination and she not only made it work but made them gorgeous. When Michelle gave me the quote for our order I couldn't believe it. She is like 1/3 of the price of all the other florists I went to. When I asked why she wasn't offended and just explained that she doesn't have the overhead they do. Choose Michelle and Sweet Pea Flowers and I promise you will not be disappointed.
    Kirsten
    Carmel Valley, San Diego

Sent on 03/03/2011

Rick · Married on 10/16/2010

I don't usually rate these kind of surveys as all 5's. It's just so rare that anyone hits all the marks. But Michelle at Sweet Pea Flower Company was extraordinary. We interviewed several florist for our wedding but none compared to Michelle's enthusiasm, professionalism and creativity. As the wedding approached we knew we were in great hands, which helped tremendously. And we weren't disappointed. EVERYONE talked about how beautiful the decorations and flowers were. Sweet Pea Flower Company -- can't say enough great things.

Sent on 11/13/2010

Alexis · Married on 07/11/2010

I was referred to Sweet Pea Flower Company through my sister in law. Upon meeting with Michelle, she seemed very responsive to the flowers I was envisioning for my wedding, and even brought me a beautiful complementary arrangement at our first meeting!

In addition to her friendly, easy going yet professional demeanor, what I really enjoyed about her was her creativity in suggesting arrangements that would complement my beach themed wedding and also her understanding of wanting to stay within my budget. She really helped me stretch my dollar wherever I could, and still make my flower choices look beautiful.

In the last month or so of my wedding planning, she also added in centerpieces at my request, and even let me rent her cynlinder vases at a low rate so I wouldn't have to purchase them.
    Since I trusted her creative ability, I just told her the types of flowers I wanted for my bouquets (and provided some magazine pictures so she knew the style I was looking for) and asked her to choose the best colors/arrangement style to fit my theme. I felt completely comfortable with asking her to do this and knowing it would come out great. I did not feel this way with all of my vendors - so this really says something about Michelle and Sweet Pea.

When my flowers were delivered to me the morning of my wedding I became very teary eyed at how beautiful they were! (Normally I'm not one to cry over flowers!) I have recommended Sweet Pea to many brides since my wedding and am confident that they will receive beautiful flowers, creative arrangements and great value for their budgets.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Stephanie · Married on 07/10/2009

I used Sweet Pea flower company for my wedding in July 2009. I interviewed a few different florists and didn't get the same feeling as I got from this company. They were realiable, honest, creative and easy to deal with. They worked within my budget. I dealt with Michelle and have to say she did an amazing job! I didn't know what kind of flowers I wanted, but knew what colors I wanted. She was so knowledgeable and helpful about flowers, I was blown away. She seemed very artistic and creative so I let her do whatever she thought I'd like. WOW! was I amazed on my wedding day. Everything from the arch, cake and room looked better then I could have ever imagined. Because of her touch and creative work our wedding was more beautiful then we had ever dreamed of. I would highley recommend them to anyone. I look forward to using her more often for birthdays, anniversarys and just an any day pick me up delivery. Thank you Sweet Pea Flower Company for making our wedding so special!

Stephanie & Thad
    San Diego, CA

Sent on 08/13/2009

Claudia · Married on 09/12/2013

If you want to have a beautiful wedding and want numerous guests to tell you how much they love your centerpieces, you better hire the lovely Michelle! Michelle and I met each other online and instantly clicked, she is so sweet, very responsive, and so helpful. I sent over pictures of my vision and she went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. As soon as she came to my bridal suite and I saw the bouquets for all of my girls, I knew everything was going to be magical. I couldn't recommend her more to any brides out there who are looking for a florist. Please do yourself a favor and pick this little lady, she will surely not let you down and you will be so content :)

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kelli · Married on 07/17/2011

Michelle was so amazing! She's very knowledgeable and professional. The arrangements absolutely surpassed all of my expectations- especially my bouquet which was BEAUTIFUL! One of the most important aspects to our interaction with Sweet Pea Flower Co. was the fact that Michelle worked with us to make sure we didn't go over our budget. Flowers can be quite expensive but I'm happy to say we didn't sacrafice anything and still came in at what we budgetted for. Overall a great company, a great owner and an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/09/2011