Sweet Melody's Gelato Reviews

Sweet Melody's Gelato 4

Lindsey · event on 06/22/2015

Great service! Enjoyed working with Sweet Melody's

Joanna · Married on 05/22/2015

The gelato was fabulous. We were impressed at how well everything went and all of our guests truly enjoyed the additional item. We were very pleased with the serving and had a great time. Chuck was great to work with and I can't wait to continue purchasing gelato from this company.

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • User5137313 · event on 05/15/2015

This was a last minute decision to add the Gelato Cart to our event, and after working with the owner to make it happen, I am extremely glad we did - the Prom attendees enjoyed the options and the flavors of the gelato. Plus the novelty of the gelato cart added that something extra to the event. Thank you for helping to add something wonderful to our event.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Peter · event on 04/24/2015

AMAZING, - WOULD LOVE TO CREATE A TRADITION AND HAVE YOU BACK EVERY YEAR!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2015

Sweet Melody's was the extra touch that made my wedding day extra special. The gelato was delicious, they were extremely helpful picking flavors, and very courteous at my event. They were great!

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • W

Wendy · event on 03/27/2015

This was the 2nd year Sweet Melody's participated in my Sips, Suds & Sweets Event. Once again, the feedback from attendees was how good the gelato was and how nice the people working the cart were! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Alexis · Married on 10/17/2014

Sweet Melody’s gelato was the perfect touch of uniqueness to our wedding reception. From beginning to end, Chuck, Paula, and the staff were great to work with. We planned on going with 9 flavors but after our personal tasting, we loved so many flavors that we switched to the 12 flavor gelato cart option. After we chose the flavors, Sweet Melody’s took care of the rest. They contacted our venue to work out a drop-off time and everything was set to go before our reception even started. They really do a great job showcasing the gelato. Our guests were raving about the Caramel Sea Salt and the Blueberry Greek Yogurt. Most of our guests went up for two and three servings! We also had wedding cake and cookies but the gelato was by far the most popular dessert. The gelato definitely made our wedding reception; we can’t wait to use our free gelato vouchers since we were so caught up in the night that we were only able to have a little taste!

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • User4235358 · event on 06/28/2014

I have brought Sweet Melody's back numerous times for fundraising events at my corporate facility. We love working with them because they make it so easy and their gelato/sorbet is AMAZING! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is interested in having them cater an event.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Cynthia · event on 05/29/2014

The Gelato is the best that I have ever had! The people serving were professional, friendly and courteous! My clients raved about it and ask when I am bringing it back again! The company was a pleasure to deal with. Absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Christian · Married on 08/24/2012

Everything I pressed the 5 stars for above was b/c Chuck & Paula gave us a great memento for the day and memorable wedding reception for our guests when including: "Sweet Melodies"

Highly suggest Gelato on a hot summer day at a wedding! Follow them on twitter: @Gelato2Go !!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Leah · event on 06/13/2015

Excellent customer service - above and beyond to accommodate our needs for our event

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • User5138583 · event on 05/22/2015

they worked with bride and groom to make the after rehearsal dinner time special We had extensive tastings several months earlier They were great!

Sent on 06/02/2015

They truly offer a wide variety of flavors, and allowed us to choose 9 of them for our wedding. They came prepared with purple scoops and spoons to match our reception as well! We had so many compliments about our decision to do something less mainstream and having delicious gelato at our wedding! Thank you Sweet Melodys!

Sent on 10/17/2015

catherine · Married on 05/22/2015

great flavors great fun great service

Sent on 06/09/2015

Michael · Married on 09/18/2015

They did an awesome job! All of our guests loved the gelato!
    I wish I would have had time so I could have tried all the flavors we picked.
    They were a great addition to our wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Julie · event on 06/29/2015

3.0

I thought everything was outstanding!

3.0

While it was sometimes difficult to get in touch with the staff at Sweet Melody's, the experience was well worth the perseverence. All of the amazing flavors were so delicious and the staff was gracious and helpful. Great idea for dessert at a rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • User5325335 · event on 07/25/2015

3.5

The Sweet Melody's Gelato Cart was a huge success. The Gelato was great, our family just come back from vacation in Rome and Sweet Melody's Gelato was as good as anything we had in Italy. The service was professional, prompt and courteous.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Genene · event on 06/13/2015

3.0

It is a larger expense for only 1 1/2 hours. Graduation party guests arrive on a staggered schedule so a 3 hour block of service time would have felt like we got our money's worth.
    The gelato and sorbet was delicious. The service was great too. There was a large selection of flavors to choose from. We had a good time with this unique treat.

Julie · Married on 06/06/2015

Actual event was great. Getting contract and event details took a bit of contacting

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

3.8

Great Addition to Wedding

Our guests loved this! Overall it was a great addition to our wedding day! My only suggestion would be for them to work on their communication, I don't know if its because I was spoiled from my other vendors being very prompt, or partially my fault because of my busy schedule as well but throughout the whole process the communication seemed to be a little off at times. I love that I got to add such a great service to the wedding and the gelato was as always incredible, I just felt like sometimes the email responsiveness could have been better at times.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Stephanie,
    Our apologies for any communication delays. We hope the Gelato and Sorbet were enjoyed. Your reception was beautiful and your guests were very welcoming!
    Please accept our congratulations!