Sweet Maple Singers Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 User photo

Danielle Married on 09/09/2019

Fun-Loving & Whimsical - Exactly what we were looking for.

Wow, where to begin! Jasper and Robbie went out of their way to learn our special first Dance Song, “Colors of the Wind” - Robby played beautifully, while Jasper Sang and it was an absolute dream. During my planning process (I planned my whole wedding) I had a ton of stuff going on and I wasn’t the best at communication, but Jasper made everything so simple and easy with a list of songs that they could play, with both covers and originals. She was available whenever I needed to discuss plans as well as being flexible when I wasn’t. As well as taking on a personal request from me; and playing Solo harp during our 30 minute Ceremony, and then playing cocktail hour as a Trio. They were also very fairly priced. The Sweet Maple Singers are a trio of talent and created such a fun-loving, joyful atmosphere for our guests to enjoy. They bring a whimsical feel and a gracious presence. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more, they really were just perfect for our Wedding. I wish I could hear them play all the time, they bring out such joyful feelings. Thank You again for being such a big part of our special day, You all were amazing. - Dani
  • Shakira
    Shakira J. Married on 08/03/2019

The Sweet Maple Singers we're amazing and set a magical stage for my wedding ceremony.

The Sweet Maple singers made my ceremony a truly magical experience for myself, the groom, and all of my guests. They we're flexible and had great insight in what kind of music that we wanted to choose. I just went through all of their album and videos and chose songs that I liked and they put a Twist on things that made it a beautiful experience for everyone involved. They are truly lovely folks and added a very romantic and magical feel to the whole experience.
  • Ryan
    Ryan C. Married on 05/07/2019

Highly recommend

They were amazing to work with and made our experience so enjoyable. The process in choosing songs was seamless and easy. Their attentiveness and responsiveness to all of our questions made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Day of they delivered nothing but the best! They bring an amazing presence to the room and make sure your night is unforgettable. Highly recommend.
    Peace Married on 09/29/2018

Our Mad Hatter Tea Party reception had the perfect soundtrack

This band made our reception they learned songs for our dances and totally completed the perfect atmosphere for our magical day! I can’t say enough amazing things abou this band! Highly recommended!
  • Jamal
    Jamal S. Married on 09/08/2018

Magical Wedding- JoMal on Cloud 9/8

Professional, courteous, elegant and sophisticated. They accommodated our requests, performed beautifully, and added a level of elegance that elevated our ceremony to Divine Magnificence. Hiring the Sweet Maple Singers was one of the best wedding decisions I could've made!
    Ryan S. Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding ceremony music

Would highly recommend the Sweet Maple Singers! Their musicianship and instrumentation added a magical elegance to our Lord of the Rings themed wedding ceremony.
    Erin S. Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect for weddings.

The Sweet Maple Singers was like the cherry on top of our dream wedding! We had a Lord of the Rings/Medieval wedding and they really brought it all together with their array of music from celtic to modern. They also learned and played the songs we wanted while my bridal party and I walked down the aisle! They were perfect!