sweet magnolia Reviews

sweet magnolia View more information

• User875558 2+ years ago
    Both my wedding cake and groom's cake were absolutely beautiful and delicious! Many guests complimented the cake's flavor, saying they normally don't like wedding cakes but loved mine!
    Kiella Married on 11/05/2011
    A wedding cake has to make statement at a wedding reception! So making the right choice is very important. Not only does the cake need to look fantastic but the cake also must taste good. My wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. I can't begin to tell you how much everyone loved the cake.

Jullie also made my groom's cake as well. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the finished product. Jullie is very talented and I highly recommend her.
  • Lacy
    Lacy Married on 02/26/2011
    Julie with Sweet Magnolia was great and the cake was delicious. Receiving the cake top for free was a great bonus and we can't wait to eat it on our year anniversary.
    Catherine Married on 11/17/2012
    Sweet Magnolia's treats are delicious! This was the only vendor we met with for cakes, and after meeting with her, we said "Done!" The cake is truly amazing, and it looked gorgeous. What I really want to brag about is the candy table though. It was the perfect groom's "cake"--It was absolutely divine and gone within a few short minutes! I recommend that it stayed covered until the bride and groom get some!
  • User1791244 2+ years ago
    Our cake was gorgeous! We did have one small hiccup that was easily remedied. Some of the best wedding cake I have ever tried. Our cake was much larger than we needed but that is our fault, not the bakers.